Media Vince McMahon responds to Dana White: denies bad past, & says "I'm a better businessman"

Who is the better businessman?

• Total voters
\

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – It sounds like Vince McMahon doesn’t feel the same way as Dana White about their past.

In a recent interview, Dana said things weren’t always cordial with Vince.

“My history with Vince isn’t a good one,” Dana said. “He tried to f*ck me so many times for no reason whatsoever except just to f*ck me. But that’s in the past. Now that Vince and I are allies, no one’s been a better partner than Vince.”

When asked about Dana’s comments, Vince appeared to deny any bad blood.

“Busting his chops? Please, I don’t do business that way,” Vince told MMA Junkie on his way into Tyson Fury’s boxing match with Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia. “I don’t bust anybody’s chops unless they get in the way. Dana and I get along very, very well. He’s really a good guy. We’re good partners and good businessmen. (If) you’re good businessmen, you get along.”

The Undertaker, said he finds Vince's relationship with Dana to be “hilarious.”

“He’s a tough guy. … I’m a better businessman,” Vince said.

Paraphrased from MMAjunkie

Should have said nope, just the reporters.

Dana would have made alot more money if he could book Conor to win all the time

Wasnt Vince handed his business from his dad whom built it?
I mean that isnt really the whole story. Vince took it and forced it to go national,completley going against the long running monooply that the NWA had since 1948. Hyper aggressive expansion,luring all top talent to him,and basically destroying the territories. He wasnt handed so much as TOOK everything.

Last edited:
So what will parent company Endeavor’s Ari Emanuel do? According to the well-reputed PWInsider, he’ll eradicate anyone and anything that could continue to harm his business.

Their source noted this is “not just about a company he purchased, but a company that has been employing his own daughter at WWE HQ for several years.”

It’s true, Ari Emanuel’s daughter Ashlee has been working at WWE since June 2021, initially as a Creative Writing Assistant for RAW and more recently as an Executive Assistant.

Back