Cyborg Just Smoked Budd

Sucks we will never get a Nunes rematch.
If cyborg fought like she did yesterday i think this fight could go a whole lot different

Cris showed up like a clown for the amanda fight

Im not saying she would likely win, but at least it would have been competitive and had a chance of going a different way in the end

Nunes has wins over

Valentina 2x
Ronda
Cyborg
Holm
Tate
Budd
GDR 2x

There's no argument she's the best WMMA fighter of all time
I really like Amanda, she deserves to be where she is. However Cyborg is a lot more technical. Amanda has tremendous power and Cyborg got caught, thats what happened. Im not sure who would win a rematch

Oh and get this shit into Worldwide Discussion. If we can't talk about Raymond Daniels being sexy and awesome then this gotta go!

Ill be glad when this steroid abusing half man is gone from the sport for good.

Cyborg hit that Budd so hard she literally fell to the floor afterwards and prayed.
I've been there. You think you're gonna die but you won't.

why in the last 10 years has there not been another cyborg. this isn't the case of a fedor like character who actually looks weaker than the competition and wins with superior timing speed and technique this is the case of a fighter who has been the biggest and strongest female fighter for a decade. no one has her muscle tone or aggression. is she really 1 of a kind and that special? or is her entire career based off past steroid use.

or is her entire career based off past steroid use.
Even if, hypothetically, it were, steroids, doctors, and pharmacists are widely accessible. So, you'd expect others to to be able to match her.

Tf? You can say that Nunes is currently the greatest, but that's not what goat means you brick. Is Cejudo the FW goat? Was Weidman the MW goat after he beat Silva?

Bruz, she was fighting juiced to the gills half of the time, and she was mostly fighting fattened up BWs the rest of the time.

Go look at her record. After she popped hot she fought Marlos, Tweet, and Muxlow, who are FWs. After that she fought Daria, Smith, Holly, Lansberg, Duin, Evinger, and Yana before she ran into Nunes. Out of that streak, only Daria, who hasn't beaten anyone with a wiki-pedia page, was a proper, actual FW. They were all fattened up BWs. And Lansberg and Smith weren't even FW fights, they were catchweight because those girls were taking the money and couldn't make the weight because they were BWs.

Her career starts after she got done for roiding, not before. So her actual wins against legit FWs are Muxlow, Marloes, Tweet, and Daria. That's it. 4 girls. Oh, and of those 4, Muxlow had a record of 5-3, and most of her wins came against girls who didn't have winning records in Australia. Tweet was 6-4 at the time as well. Daria came into the Cyborg fight 8-1, which looks good at first, until you realize only 2 of those wins was against girls who had winning records themselves lol.

So . . . Cyborg's only two decent wins are Marloes and 6-4 Tweet.

Nunes coming along and ending her on the biggest stage for the biggest belt counts for more than those 2 semi-decent wins.

Last edited:
How hyped was Budd again? I wasn’t even aware of her.

It was hilarious how the Bellator commentators were making it out like Cyborg is the Goat and never got obliterated by Nunes. They were calling her the GOAT and the most feared woman in MMA lol.

It was cute, really.

Cute is the fact you and obviously triggered by it.
Every fighter lost. It happens.

But I find it hilarious how Nunes beating Cyborg makes her GOAT automatically.... which is never the case.
Weidman did not become GOAT after beating SIlva.
Meathead did not become GOAT after beating Fedor.

...but then you blatantly "forget" how Nunes and the UFC were running from Cyborg so the rematch wouldn't happen....

I really like Amanda, she deserves to be where she is. However Cyborg is a lot more technical. Amanda has tremendous power and Cyborg got caught, thats what happened. Im not sure who would win a rematch
Cyborg never fought anyone in mma with that kind of power she was stunned after the first punch. Would like to see a rematch but i don't think that's possible now.

Cute is the fact you and obviously triggered by it.
Every fighter lost. It happens.

But I find it hilarious how Nunes beating Cyborg makes her GOAT automatically.... which is never the case.
Weidman did not become GOAT after beating SIlva.
Meathead did not become GOAT after beating Fedor.

...but then you blatantly "forget" how Nunes and the UFC were running from Cyborg so the rematch wouldn't happen....

I'm assuming you were trying to say I was triggered. Lol. Why the fuck would I be "triggered" by something like that? I thought it was funny. That's all lol.

I explained 2 posts below yours why Cyborg isn't the GOAT. Roiding and fighting fattened up BWs doesn't make you the GOAT.

I'm assuming you were trying to say I was triggered. Lol. Why the fuck would I be "triggered" by something like that? I thought it was funny. That's all lol.

I explained 2 posts below yours why Cyborg isn't the GOAT. Roiding and fighting fattened up BWs doesn't make you the GOAT.
Nah, kid.
you are raving.
You are a hater, and you can't contain yourself.

Maybe it is because she frightens you. Maybe you dislike women in general, it doesn't matter.

The point is: She got caught once, got suspended and was NEVER caught, even while under USADA.

You can keep your excuses and justification for your hate. But you can't argue the fact she was unbeaten for 13 years. Even if your asinine roided excuse was valid, I can provide you a list of guys who were roided and LOST.

So please keep on hating on her. It is nothing new.

Every person who's at the top, envious retards like you flock together to spew your hate.

Nah, kid.
you are raving.
You are a hater, and you can't contain yourself.

Maybe it is because she frightens you. Maybe you dislike women in general, it doesn't matter.

The point is: She got caught once, got suspended and was NEVER caught, even while under USADA.

You can keep your excuses and justification for your hate. But you can't argue the fact she was unbeaten for 13 years. Even if your asinine roided excuse was valid, I can provide you a list of guys who were roided and LOST.

So please keep on hating on her. It is nothing new.

Every person who's at the top, envious retards like you flock together to spew your hate.

What are you on about, mate?

I didn't argue that she was unbeaten for 13 years, but you can't argue that half of her career needs to be called into question for the roids. That's not some 'asinine' excuse. It's reality. She literally was on roids. And she got very lucky with that second failed test, which was under USADA.

I like how you ignored all of those facts I presented and made some weird, childish guesses about me being scared of and disliking women, and went on to call me a retard, when all I did was provide facts about Cyborg's record and career to support why I don't think much of her accomplishments. If you can find some records or something that show that her best wins weren't against fattened up BWs and very, very lackluster FWs after she got popped for roids like I laid out in that post, then by all means let's see it.

Are you even familiar with Cyborg and her career? Because I'm only going on her record and what I've seen having followed her career and watched every single one of her fights since she fought Shayna Bazler back in '08 in her 5th ever fight.

And just because someone is at the 'top', doesn't mean everyone is envious of that person. That's an insanely broad generalization to make.

What are you on about, mate?

I didn't argue that she was unbeaten for 13 years, but you can't argue that half of her career needs to be called into question for the roids. That's not some 'asinine' excuse. It's reality. She literally was on roids. And she got very lucky with that second failed test, which was under USADA.

I like how you ignored all of those facts I presented and made some weird, childish guesses about me being scared of and disliking women, and went on to call me a retard, when all I did was provide facts about Cyborg's record and career to support why I don't think much of her accomplishments. If you can find some records or something that show that her best wins weren't against fattened up BWs and very, very lackluster FWs after she got popped for roids like I laid out in that post, then by all means let's see it.

Are you even familiar with Cyborg and her career? Because I'm only going on her record and what I've seen having followed her career and watched every single one of her fights since she fought Shayna Bazler back in '08 in her 5th ever fight.

And just because someone is at the 'top', doesn't mean everyone is envious of that person. That's an insanely broad generalization to make.

That guy is a die-hard Cyborg defender, something I did not know was possible. Best to put him on ignore and move on.

Cyborg cheated for years to beat up smaller women. Nothing impressive at all.

Back