Cyborg Just Smoked Budd

Yes, she got caught once, but why should anyone 'get over it'? It happened. It doesn't become a thing that never happened just because a certain amount of time passed.

And how am I lying?

I've been clear in what was opinion and what was fact. I told you where you can easily find the proof that after she got caught for roiding, she only fought a couple of girls who weren't fattened up BWs. It's all on hers and their wiki-pedia pages. It takes literally less than a minute to go on there and see that I'm right about that.

That's not me being a hater or twisting the truth, that's me using reality and facts to make a point. I've literally told you where the proof is, but you keep conveniently ignoring all this so you can call me a hater and accuse me of lying.

Oh, and you're right about me being a Cyborg hater. I have been for a few years now. I don't deny that at all. But me being a hater doesn't change her history at all, and it doesn't mean what I'm saying about her is incorrect either.
No, kid. You are blatantly lying again (and again), trying to backpedal your false accusations.
You didn't say "I think" she cheated, you stated as a fact.

You lied about every single aspect you could.

You omitted Gina as a top fighter she fought blatantly trying to claim she didn't fight top girls. Then you try to pin the fact she couldn't fight other FW's because UFC didn't fucking bring any FW's for her to fight. You make up shit as you go. Omit the truth and twist the blame so you can hate her.

You are a disgusting piece of shit who tries to bash fighters you don't know for absolutely no reason other than your hate.

No one forces you to like her or anyone else.
But you don't have to go out of your way lying to explain your hate for her like that. And when you do, I hope someone puts you in your place every single time.

For I believe there should be no place for haters. No place where their hate should be acceptable.

USADA so dumb if they saw this thread they would probly blood test lollllllllll omg usada sucks

No, kid. You are blatantly lying again (and again), trying to backpedal your false accusations.
You didn't say "I think" she cheated, you stated as a fact.

You lied about every single aspect you could.

You omitted Gina as a top fighter she fought blatantly trying to claim she didn't fight top girls. Then you try to pin the fact she couldn't fight other FW's because UFC didn't fucking bring any FW's for her to fight. You make up shit as you go. Omit the truth and twist the blame so you can hate her.

You are a disgusting piece of shit who tries to bash fighters you don't know for absolutely no reason other than your hate.

No one forces you to like her or anyone else.
But you don't have to go out of your way lying to explain your hate for her like that. And when you do, I hope someone puts you in your place every single time.

For I believe there should be no place for haters. No place where their hate should be acceptable.

I never mentioned Carano because I said she only fought a handful of girls who were proper FWs AFTER she got done for roids. Cyborg fought Carano BEFORE she got caught. She fought Carano in '09; she got caught in '11. Just so we're clear, this is a fact, not my opinion.

"Then you try to pin the fact she couldn't fight other FW's because UFC didn't fucking bring any FW's for her to fight."

^
Are you not just proving my point by saying that's a fact? Do you not agree that those girls in the UFC were not proper FWs? Because that's what I claimed and what their records proves. All of those girls were fighting at BW when they got fed to Cyborg in either catchweight or FW bouts. This isn't something you can possibly argue. Evinger hadn't fought at FW. Smith hadn't fought at FW in 5 years, and Lansberg had only once and she hasn't again since. She won the FW title against a girl who, from what it looks like, had never even fought at FW. All of these girls did most of their work at BW. And after she won the belt, all of her opponents up until after she lost to Nunes had also done most of their work at BW.

I'm not explaining hate, I'm explaining why I think her career hasn't been impressive, and I laid out why. If I'm so disgusting and wrong, and you're so right, go ahead and show me where, outside of a couple of fighters and after being caught for roids, Cyborg fought girls who weren't fattened up BWs. If I'm such a liar, this should be easy for you to prove by looking at Cyborg's and her opponent's records, and I'll gladly admit I was wrong if you can prove it.

All I've done is lay out an opinion and serve up some easily findable facts to support it. All you've done is call me a hater and a dumbass, retard, disgusting piece of shit, etc. I haven't called you a single bad thing at all, and yet you're the one calling me 'kid'?

You keep ignoring all the proof I'm serving up because you've either googled their records and realized I'm right and don't wan to admit it, or you're too lazy and it's easier for you to just keep trying to push this bullshit that I'm a mindless hater.

I mean, I also hate nazi's, racists, loot boxes in video games, that Hollywood producer who exploited actresses, pedophile priests, and a whole variety of other things, but me hating them doesn't mean there isn't plenty of easily findable reasons to back up my hate.

But like I said, go ahead and show me all the proper FW girls Cyborg fought after getting done for roids. I'd love to hear about them. You won't show me anything though because they don't exist, and it's easier for you to just try and pass me off as a mindless hater and hurl more insults.

I never mentioned Carano because I said she only fought a handful of girls who were proper FWs AFTER she got done for roids. Cyborg fought Carano BEFORE she got caught. She fought Carano in '09; she got caught in '11. Just so we're clear, this is a fact, not my opinion.

"Then you try to pin the fact she couldn't fight other FW's because UFC didn't fucking bring any FW's for her to fight."

^
Are you not just proving my point by saying that's a fact? Do you not agree that those girls in the UFC were not proper FWs? Because that's what I claimed and what their records proves. All of those girls were fighting at BW when they got fed to Cyborg in either catchweight or FW bouts. This isn't something you can possibly argue. Evinger hadn't fought at FW. Smith hadn't fought at FW in 5 years, and Lansberg had only once and she hasn't again since. She won the FW title against a girl who, from what it looks like, had never even fought at FW. All of these girls did most of their work at BW. And after she won the belt, all of her opponents up until after she lost to Nunes had also done most of their work at BW.

I'm not explaining hate, I'm explaining why I think her career hasn't been impressive, and I laid out why. If I'm so disgusting and wrong, and you're so right, go ahead and show me where, outside of a couple of fighters and after being caught for roids, Cyborg fought girls who weren't fattened up BWs. If I'm such a liar, this should be easy for you to prove by looking at Cyborg's and her opponent's records, and I'll gladly admit I was wrong if you can prove it.

All I've done is lay out an opinion and serve up some easily findable facts to support it. All you've done is call me a hater and a dumbass, retard, disgusting piece of shit, etc. I haven't called you a single bad thing at all, and yet you're the one calling me 'kid'?

You keep ignoring all the proof I'm serving up because you've either googled their records and realized I'm right and don't wan to admit it, or you're too lazy and it's easier for you to just keep trying to push this bullshit that I'm a mindless hater.

I mean, I also hate nazi's, racists, loot boxes in video games, that Hollywood producer who exploited actresses, pedophile priests, and a whole variety of other things, but me hating them doesn't mean there isn't plenty of easily findable reasons to back up my hate.

But like I said, go ahead and show me all the proper FW girls Cyborg fought after getting done for roids. I'd love to hear about them. You won't show me anything though because they don't exist, and it's easier for you to just try and pass me off as a mindless hater and hurl more insults.

Are you that fucking stupid, that you put the blame for the UFC not hiring girls for a WC they created specifically for Cyborg... on Cyborg?
I mean I said you were dishonest, and you are just proving my point for me, kid.

And yes. You are explaining why you are indeed a low class dumbass.
You hate on her, so you blame her for everything, even things that are far from her realm of responsibility Ilike hiring FW's to fight her, or try to claim she cheated them USADA provided her with a retroactive exemption like you know better than USADA.

All you've done is lay bad examples, twisted excuses and assumptions you try to pass as facts.
In short, lies to pin her as the great villain and bad person you are so proud to hate.

Your research is fucking wikipedia. That alone shows how asinine your point is.

By the way: Don't think I will give you props for googling "what should I hate" and putting a list here. Your hate should have ended with that list.
The fact you put her in the same category as Nazis or pedophile priests shows all I need to know on how a fucking dumbass you are.

...and you try to claim you are an misunderstood and innocent victim? Sorry, kid.
You are not a victim.
And the hate you feel from me? is the same you throw at her... with one difference: You prove at every post that you deserve such hate. convince me otherwise.

Are you that fucking stupid, that you put the blame for the UFC not hiring girls for a WC they created specifically for Cyborg... on Cyborg?

When did I blame Cyborg for the fact that the UFC didn't hire proper FWs to fight her? Show me that instead of calling me a liar and carrying on. I simply said that her resume post roids was against mostly bloated BWs who had spent most of their careers at BW. How is that me being dishonest? Please prove to me that that is somehow wrong. Like I said, if you're right, I'll gladly admit that you were right. Heck, I'll even go ahead and delete my whole account.

Your research is fucking wikipedia. That alone shows how asinine your point is.

It clearly says on their pages what weights the fights were at. How is that asinine? Do I have to have been there personally to weigh each girl themselves for it to be valid for you? The fact that the recorded weights for her and her opponents isn't enough for you shows just how far you're willing to ignore history to try and be right here.

The fact you put her in the same category as Nazis or pedophile priests shows all I need to know on how a fucking dumbass you are.

I only used that as an example to prove you can hate something and that still have good evidence to do so. I never said Cyborg is on their level at all. You're reaching hard there.

I'm not claiming to be a victim. Where are you getting this nonsense from?

You need to man up and accept the fact that you don't really understand the specifics of the career of the fighter you're trying to defend.

When did I blame Cyborg for the fact that the UFC didn't hire proper FWs to fight her? Show me that instead of calling me a liar and carrying on. I simply said that her resume post roids was against mostly bloated BWs who had spent most of their careers at BW. How is that me being dishonest? Please prove to me that that is somehow wrong. Like I said, if you're right, I'll gladly admit that you were right. Heck, I'll even go ahead and delete my whole account.

Kid, you may think you are being sooooooo smart being that cynical.
But blaming her for not fighting FW's when the UFC did not get any FW fighters to fight her is beyond asinine, it is just flat out trying to twist logic.
Do us all a favor and delete your account.

It clearly says on their pages what weights the fights were at. How is that asinine? Do I have to have been there personally to weigh each girl themselves for it to be valid for you? The fact that the recorded weights for her and her opponents isn't enough for you shows just how far you're willing to ignore history to try and be right here.

It shows you are trying hard to make a point by reading wikipedia.
If you actually watched her fights, you'd see that Holly was bigger than Cyborg and GDR run from Cyborg. The fact she can cut more weight and make BW is a credit to Holm, but doesn't change the fact she could easily fight at FW.
And that's not counting how many times Cyborg asked the UFC to get FW's from Invicta (or elsewhere), which they could (and only did) before Cyborg left.

I only used that as an example to prove you can hate something and that still have good evidence to do so. I never said Cyborg is on their level at all. You're reaching hard there.

I'm not claiming to be a victim. Where are you getting this nonsense from?

You need to man up and accept the fact that you don't really understand the specifics of the career of the fighter you're trying to defend.

No kid. You are just trying to backpedal on something you thought was a "gotcha" moment and I showed how stupid it is.
You first claim (proudly) how you hate her, then proceed to say "But wait! There's more! I also hate other things" like increasing your hate list would get you sympathy points.

I don't care what you pretend to know (by reading wikipedia), but you proved to be a terrible liar and even worse, one who can't keep the story straight.
First you make a statement that she cheated through her career. I mentioned she was under USADA, then you change to "half of her career".
Then I noted she only failed once, and demanded proof, then you change to "I only voiced my opinion" which is a blatant lie. the "opinion" part only came after I demanded proof.

Then you claim she didn't fight any top FW. Then I name Gina, you change to "after she got caught", conveniently forgetting she fought Marloes Coenen while on Invicta, and then she moved to the UFC (who had no FW's for her).
But then you blame her for the UFC not hiring FW's fto face her...

in summa, all I said was true. You are a liar and a proud hater.
Here, kid. Exposed.
I explained point by point. Happy?
How please be true to your word and delete your account.

It shows you are trying hard to make a point by reading wikipedia.
If you actually watched her fights, you'd see that Holly was bigger than Cyborg and GDR run from Cyborg. The fact she can cut more weight and make BW is a credit to Holm, but doesn't change the fact she could easily fight at FW.
And that's not counting how many times Cyborg asked the UFC to get FW's from Invicta (or elsewhere), which they could (and only did) before Cyborg left.

How is wikipedia not valid to you? In world do those stats on wikipedia not support the point I was making?

Why are you bringing GDR into this? I never said anything about her. And again, Holly had fought almost her entire career at BW, not FW.

I don't care what you pretend to know (by reading wikipedia), but you proved to be a terrible liar and even worse, one who can't keep the story straight.
First you make a statement that she cheated through her career. I mentioned she was under USADA, then you change to "half of her career".
Then I noted she only failed once, and demanded proof, then you change to "I only voiced my opinion" which is a blatant lie. the "opinion" part only came after I demanded proof.

Here is what I said in like my second post:

"Bruz, she was fighting juiced to the gills half of the time, and she was mostly fighting fattened up BWs the rest of the time."

What does "half the time" mean to you? How is that me saying she was cheating her entire career? Do you not understand what half the time means? I also said she got very, very lucky on that second test, which she did initially fail. I never said she popped hot at all. That's you putting words in my mouth.

I said it was fairly safe to assume she had been cheating before that one fight. How is that a statement of fact? It's an opinion. Do you need a disclaimer every time someone voices an opinion? And what do you mean pretend to know? The things I said about her opponents are clear on wikipedia. I still can't understand how that isn't a valid enough source for you.

Then you claim she didn't fight any top FW. Then I name Gina, you change to "after she got caught", conveniently forgetting she fought Marloes Coenen while on Invicta, and then she moved to the UFC (who had no FW's for her).
But then you blame her for the UFC not hiring FW's fto face her...

I never once claimed Gina wasn't a top FW, and I didn't change it to 'after she got caught' after you posted a pic of Gina. I posted this a page before before you posted that Gina pic:

"Go look at her record. After she popped hot she fought Marlos, Tweet, and Muxlow, who are FWs. After that she fought Daria, Smith, Holly, Lansberg, Duin, Evinger, and Yana before she ran into Nunes."

You can see my mentioning Marloes, Tweet, and Muxlow as being FWs, yes?

Again, here I was saying the same thing:

"Her career starts after she got done for roiding, not before. So her actual wins against legit FWs are Muxlow, Marloes, Tweet, and Daria. That's it. 4 girls. Oh, and of those 4, Muxlow had a record of 5-3, and most of her wins came against girls who didn't have winning records in Australia. Tweet was 6-4 at the time as well. Daria came into the Cyborg fight 8-1, which looks good at first, until you realize only 2 of those wins was against girls who had winning records themselves lol."

Again, there's me mentioning her wins after she popped against Marloes, Tweet, Daria and Muxlow, and also me calling them legit FWs.

I wrote all of this 2 comments up from your original one. Again, before you posted the pic of Gina.

Where did I say Gina wasn't a top FW again and where did I conveniently forget about Marloes? I'm not seeing it, mate. Again, you made this up.

And no where did I blame the UFC for not hiring FWs for her to fight. I just can't see where you think I ever wrote any of that, because I didn't.

You call me a liar, but when you can look on wikipedia (sorry if that isn't a valid source to you), and see the facts. And you call me a liar, and say I was changing my opinion, but you can go back a few pages and clearly see that I wasn't.

Should you really be calling anyone a liar? Seriously?

It is all he does. He needs serious psychiatric help. Best to put him on ignore and move on. He will accuse you of everything he does to defend his "goddess." It is truly sickening.

It is all he does. He needs serious psychiatric help. Best to put him on ignore and move on. He will accuse you of everything he does to defend his "goddess." It is truly sickening.

Lol yeah, he's unreal. Calling ma disgusting piece of shit, a dumbass, and a retard. Calling me a liar and saying I'm changing what I said. When I tell him the proof of what I'm saying's easily found on wikipedia, and the proof of me not changing what I said is literally in this thread, somehow none of it is valid for him because I hate Cyborg.

Dude's gone quiet now though. Not surprising since he got caught out with the bullshit he was trying to put in my mouth about Marloes and Gina.

Some posters, man.

Lol yeah, he's unreal. Calling ma disgusting piece of shit, a dumbass, and a retard. Calling me a liar and saying I'm changing what I said. When I tell him the proof of what I'm saying's easily found on wikipedia, and the proof of me not changing what I said is literally in this thread, somehow none of it is valid for him because I hate Cyborg.

Dude's gone quiet now though. Not surprising since he got caught out with the bullshit he was trying to put in my mouth about Marloes and Gina.

Some posters, man.

I am surprised you put up with it for as long as you did. I clicked on "show ignored content" and immediately regretted it.

Some posters, man.
LOL, you are such a dumbass. I didn't go quiet. I posted a response who got (somehow deleted).

And please stop playing victim, kid.
You hate. You lie. and you are proud of your lies.
That alone shows you are not worthy of any pity.

The fact other haters band together with you does not make your asinine lies any better.

I am surprised you put up with it for as long as you did. I clicked on "show ignored content" and immediately regretted it.

That's because haters like to lick each other's wounds, so they can continue hating.

But I have absolutely no problem dealing with more than one if need be. Haters deserve no breaks.

LOL, you are such a dumbass. I didn't go quiet. I posted a response who got (somehow deleted).

And please stop playing victim, kid.
You hate. You lie. and you are proud of your lies.
That alone shows you are not worthy of any pity.

The fact other haters band together with you does not make your asinine lies any better.

But I am the victim. I've literally said not one bad word about you in any of this.

You accused me of bullshitting and changing my words around after you posted your Gina pic and called me a retard. I proved to you that you fucked up and were wrong, and I told you where to find the post that proved it. It's literally in the thread. You can't deny this at all.

You also called me using wikipedia as a source of different fighters' records and weights for their fights asinine and invalid. You said I was looking on wikipedia like I was trying to prove a point. Um, yeah, that's a pretty valid use for wikipedia. Again, do I need to have weighed the girls personally? What source for that would be good enough for you? Let me know and I'll find it for you no problem at all.

You keep on ignoring these sorts of questions and just calling me a hater, a liar, a retard, etc. If you're so right in this, just point our where I went back on what I said after your Gina pic post that you were real proud of, or show me how the wikipedia entries for Cyborg and her opponents isn't accurate in regards to their wins, losses, and recorded weights.

If you can either prove that I changed my words about her not fighting any real FWs after you posted your Gina pic and called me a retard and that I didn't mention Marloes as being a real FW she faced after she popped hot; or, prove that wikipedia isn't a good enough source for the fighters I've mentioned's weights, wins and losses, I'll gladly apologize for everything I've said and I'll admit you were right. And then we can get a mod in here and delete my account if you like.

Or you can just ignore all that because you now what you'll find if you go looking, and just keep calling me a hater, I suppose.

But I am the victim. I've literally said not one bad word about you in any of this.

You accused me of bullshitting and changing my words around after you posted your Gina pic and called me a retard. I proved to you that you fucked up and were wrong, and I told you where to find the post that proved it. It's literally in the thread. You can't deny this at all.

You also called me using wikipedia as a source of different fighters' records and weights for their fights asinine and invalid. You said I was looking on wikipedia like I was trying to prove a point. Um, yeah, that's a pretty valid use for wikipedia. Again, do I need to have weighed the girls personally? What source for that would be good enough for you? Let me know and I'll find it for you no problem at all.

You keep on ignoring these sorts of questions and just calling me a hater, a liar, a retard, etc. If you're so right in this, just point our where I went back on what I said after your Gina pic post that you were real proud of, or show me how the wikipedia entries for Cyborg and her opponents isn't accurate in regards to their wins, losses, and recorded weights.

If you can either prove that I changed my words about her not fighting any real FWs after you posted your Gina pic and called me a retard and that I didn't mention Marloes as being a real FW she faced after she popped hot; or, prove that wikipedia isn't a good enough source for the fighters I've mentioned's weights, wins and losses, I'll gladly apologize for everything I've said and I'll admit you were right. And then we can get a mod in here and delete my account if you like.

Or you can just ignore all that because you now what you'll find if you go looking, and just keep calling me a hater, I suppose.
you are a liar and a proud hater.
What don't you get that it does not get positive attention you long so much (other than from other haters?)

you are a liar and a proud hater.
What don't you get that it does not get positive attention you long so much (other than from other haters?)

Lol.

How long are you going to ignore my offer and just keep calling me a hater?

You said I was lying and changing my words and I proved how I wasn't with posts in this very thread. How arrogant do you have to be to call someone a liar and then proceed to not follow it up with proof?

You've called me all these bad names, but in the end, you've proven yourself to be nothing more than a gutless coward who, rather than admit he was wrong, would rather ignore proof and try to invalidate my opinion because I don't like a fighter you like.

I've told you exactly what you need to prove. Prove it, and I'll have my account deleted. if you're right, it'll be easy for you to prove, but I think you'd more likely just get given yellows for insulting me lol.

Lemme guess? I'm a hater. Lol. That's all you say because you know you done fucked up and have nothing left to say.

OK, since you want so much for me to show you how much you lie, here it is:

How is wikipedia not valid to you? In world do those stats on wikipedia not support the point I was making?
Wikipedia is fallible. Anyone can edit it. So it is not always right. But my problem with it are two folded:
1) And it is just numbers.
It doesn't tell the whole story, and haters like you love to quote the stats you want, but ignore anything that does not help you.
That is beyond dishonest, and as such something expected of a hater like you.

2) Wikipedia also does not equal following someone's career. And you obviously did not follow Cyborg's, reason why you need to go to wikipedia so much and why your data is so skewed.

Why are you bringing GDR into this? I never said anything about her. And again, Holly had fought almost her entire career at BW, not FW.

Of course you'd cry about me bringing her up. She was the first Women's UFC FW champion and she run from Cyborg.
And here you are, watching Wikipedia and not watching the fighter's stats.
The misleading part is the fact that Holm is same size/bigger than Cyborg. She can cut weight in a way that is amazing but that does not change the fact she's not smaller than Cyborg. So you crying about her "being a FW" is just one more deceiving/dishonest argument from you.

Here is what I said in like my second post:

"Bruz, she was fighting juiced to the gills half of the time, and she was mostly fighting fattened up BWs the rest of the time."

LOL! I bet you thought you were soooo smart, quoting yourself.
Now please indicate to me where you said that this was "in your opinion". You did not. You stated as a fact.
When I demanded proof, you run from it as fast as you could.
Sorry kid, just proved you blatantly lied. (ops!)

I also said she got very, very lucky on that second test, which she did initially fail. I never said she popped hot at all. That's you putting words in my mouth.

One more asinine statement from you. What the fuck do you mean by "very lucky"??
She got sick, the doctor administered what he thought best.
USADA checked on the matter and found absolutely nothing wrong. So much so that they granted her granted a retroactive therapeutic use exemption, her suspension was lifted, and she was immediately eligible to compete.
Now you know better than USADA???
Again, another lie you throw that is easily debunked.

I said it was fairly safe to assume she had been cheating before that one fight. How is that a statement of fact? It's an opinion.

Kid you quoted yourself above!!! and you made a statement. There are no IMO/IMHO or anything alike on the very sentence YOU quoted!!!
Please lie more!

"Go look at her record. After she popped hot she fought Marlos, Tweet, and Muxlow, who are FWs. After that she fought Daria, Smith, Holly, Lansberg, Duin, Evinger, and Yana before she ran into Nunes."

You can see my mentioning Marloes, Tweet, and Muxlow as being FWs, yes?

Again, here I was saying the same thing:

"Her career starts after she got done for roiding, not before. So her actual wins against legit FWs are Muxlow, Marloes, Tweet, and Daria. That's it. 4 girls. Oh, and of those 4, Muxlow had a record of 5-3, and most of her wins came against girls who didn't have winning records in Australia. Tweet was 6-4 at the time as well. Daria came into the Cyborg fight 8-1, which looks good at first, until you realize only 2 of those wins was against girls who had winning records themselves lol."

Again, there's me mentioning her wins after she popped against Marloes, Tweet, Daria and Muxlow, and also me calling them legit FWs.

Again, you try hard to demean who she fought, but you fail miserably to mention that it is 100% UFC's fault for not having any FW for Cyborg.
She asked for them to bring Invicta's FW's.
What the fuck do you want her to do? Please note who she should have fought!!
If you can't, it proves your blatant dishonesty.

And no where did I blame the UFC for not hiring FWs for her to fight. I just can't see where you think I ever wrote any of that, because I didn't.

Dude, you are just too fucking stupid.
YOU DID NOT, and THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!
UFC is the promotion!!! They are in charge of hiring fighters for Cyborg!!!
And they brought no FW's up until Cyborg's contract was about to end.
So who the FUCK you are blaming Cyborg for not fighting (that she could fight while in the UFC)???
You are just being dishonest as fuck!

No, I shouldn't.
But then, YOU SHOULDN'T LIE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
Seriously!!!

Lol.

How long are you going to ignore my offer and just keep calling me a hater?

You said I was lying and changing my words and I proved how I wasn't with posts in this very thread. How arrogant do you have to be to call someone a liar and then proceed to not follow it up with proof?

You've called me all these bad names, but in the end, you've proven yourself to be nothing more than a gutless coward who, rather than admit he was wrong, would rather ignore proof and try to invalidate my opinion because I don't like a fighter you like.

I've told you exactly what you need to prove. Prove it, and I'll have my account deleted. if you're right, it'll be easy for you to prove, but I think you'd more likely just get given yellows for insulting me lol.

Lemme guess? I'm a hater. Lol. That's all you say because you know you done fucked up and have nothing left to say.
I am waiting for you to delete your account, kid.
Good riddance!

Wikipedia is fallible. Anyone can edit it. So it is not always right. But my problem with it are two folded:
1) And it is just numbers.
It doesn't tell the whole story, and haters like you love to quote the stats you want, but ignore anything that does not help you.
That is beyond dishonest, and as such something expected of a hater like you.

2) Wikipedia also does not equal following someone's career. And you obviously did not follow Cyborg's, reason why you need to go to wikipedia so much and why your data is so skewed.

So, you're saying the wiki's for those fighters aren't correct because someone might have gone in and edited them? Prove that they're false in this instance.

I used it to cite who she fought and what weight they were at. It absolutely tells that whole story. What stat there am I ignoring?

I never said Wikipedia equals following someone's career. I did say, however, that I've watched everyone of her fights since her 4th or 5th pro fight.

Of course you'd cry about me bringing her up. She was the first Women's UFC FW champion and she run from Cyborg.
And here you are, watching Wikipedia and not watching the fighter's stats.
The misleading part is the fact that Holm is same size/bigger than Cyborg. She can cut weight in a way that is amazing but that does not change the fact she's not smaller than Cyborg. So you crying about her "being a FW" is just one more deceiving/dishonest argument from you.

You brought up GDR and Holly when you said this: "If you actually watched her fights, you'd see that Holly was bigger than Cyborg and GDR run from Cyborg." And yet, I said this before all that: "Go look at her record. After she popped hot she fought Marlos, Tweet, and Muxlow, who are FWs. After that she fought Daria, Smith, Holly, Lansberg, Duin, Evinger, and Yana before she ran into Nunes."

^ I clearly said 'before she ran into Nunes'. I never mentioned GDR or Spencer or Budd, because as you can see, I was clearly talking about her run from when she popped hot until when she "ran into Nunes".

And you can harp on about Holly all you want, but Holly had never fought at FW before she fought Cyborg. Hence, why I called her a fattened up BW.

Also, how is GDR relevant to any of your points? You're talking about a fight that never actually happened. What does that matter? Also, GDR said she didn't want to fight her because Cyborg was a known cheater. I don't really believe this myself, but she said it. She has to be a liar too though, right?

LOL! I bet you thought you were soooo smart, quoting yourself.
Now please indicate to me where you said that this was "in your opinion". You did not. You stated as a fact.
When I demanded proof, you run from it as fast as you could.
Sorry kid, just proved you blatantly lied. (ops!)

I explained this to you before. I don't need to start every fucking opinion with a disclaimer of "in my opinion." Is said it's safe to say she was roiding for the first half of her career -- clearly an opinion -- and then I explained why I thought that.

You just said that GDR ran from Nunes in the same way, as if it were a fact, and yet GDR herself said something different. Do we take your opinion as fact?

One more asinine statement from you. What the fuck do you mean by "very lucky"??
She got sick, the doctor administered what he thought best.
USADA checked on the matter and found absolutely nothing wrong. So much so that they granted her granted a retroactive therapeutic use exemption, her suspension was lifted, and she was immediately eligible to compete.
Now you know better than USADA???
Again, another lie you throw that is easily debunked.

"Very lucky", as in plenty of fighters have been in the same situation and not gotten a retroactive pass. I never said I know better than USADA. All I said was that she popped hot, which she did. After popping hot, she got exempted, which is fair enough. But that doesn't mean they never found something in her test that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, deliberate or otherwise.

Again, that's you putting words in my mouth. You keep doing that lol.

Kid you quoted yourself above!!! and you made a statement. There are no IMO/IMHO or anything alike on the very sentence YOU quoted!!!
Please lie more!

Again, I don't need to start everything with 'IMO'. Who does that? You don't even do that.

Again, you try hard to demean who she fought, but you fail miserably to mention that it is 100% UFC's fault for not having any FW for Cyborg.
She asked for them to bring Invicta's FW's.
What the fuck do you want her to do? Please note who she should have fought!!
If you can't, it proves your blatant dishonesty.

Uh, what?

I don't care who's fault it is. I only brought up who she fought to support the point I made about her actual opponents. She fought those fighters. That's fact. Why would I need to hypothesize who she could have fought when I'm talking about people she actually did fight? How is that dishonest? It's reality.

Dude, you are just too fucking stupid.
YOU DID NOT, and THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!
UFC is the promotion!!! They are in charge of hiring fighters for Cyborg!!!
And they brought no FW's up until Cyborg's contract was about to end.
So who the FUCK you are blaming Cyborg for not fighting (that she could fight while in the UFC)???
You are just being dishonest as fuck!

Again, I brought up her opponents to make a point about the competition she actually faced. Go back and look, you'll see I brought up all the girls she fought after she popped hot, and not just the UFC ones. I wasn't singling out her UFC fights at all. I named every one of them in order, Invicta girls included.

It literally doesn't matter if it was her fault for not wanting to drop to BW or the UFCs fault for not bringing in FWs. Do I think they should have? Sure, why not, but they didn't, and that's reality. You're saying that's what happened yourself. I'm talking about Cyborg's actual history, of opponents that she actually fought, not who she might have faced.

The fact that the UFC didn't bring in the girls and Cyborg was forced to face fattened up BWs doesn't change the fact that she did in fact face fattened up BWs. You're demeaning all of them and shitting on Cyborg's actual career if you think so.

No, I shouldn't.
But then, YOU SHOULDN'T LIE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
Seriously!!!

You called me a liar and and said I changed my words. I've asked you to prove that multiple times now, but you keep ignoring that challenge. Why? If I'm such a liar and I changed my words, just go ahead prove it. How hard can it be if you're so right?

You won't prove it because you can't go back and put your Gina post before mine. You choose to just play it off by calling me a liar instead, because you're too much of a gutless coward to admit you were wrong.

Check and mate . . . kid.

I am waiting for you to delete your account, kid.
Good riddance!

Seriously, bro. You've done nothing but get turned out like a cheap whore by me in this thread.

You gave it a good crack, but it's time for you to just admit you were wrong, and then in future try not be a gutless coward.

IMO, of course. Sorry forgot about that, kid.

So, you're saying the wiki's for those fighters aren't correct because someone might have gone in and edited them? Prove that they're false in this instance.
That's the beauty of it, kid. I don't have to prove anything.
It is a fact that anyone can edit Wikipedia.
And as I noted (which you try to ignore) is the second point, that any number can be projected and twisted to provide a wrong light, and that is all you want to do.
I proved you did so, and you can't answer to that. Exposed

I used it to cite who she fought and what weight they were at. It absolutely tells that whole story. What stat there am I ignoring?.
That that's the best she could have fought. The best foe available to her.
You make it seem like she run from other FW's and looked for easy fights. Only you know that that's absolutely not true.
That's you just being dishonest.

I never said Wikipedia equals following someone's career. I did say, however, that I've watched everyone of her fights since her 4th or 5th pro fight.
And yet you fail to mention she fought the best that was available to her.
Again, That's you just being dishonest.

And you can harp on about Holly all you want, but Holly had never fought at FW before she fought Cyborg. Hence, why I called her a fattened up BW.
which is dishonest as fuck, seeing that she is Cyborg's size (which you don't dispute, and that says everything).

Also, how is GDR relevant to any of your points? You're talking about a fight that never actually happened. What does that matter? Also, GDR said she didn't want to fight her because Cyborg was a known cheater. I don't really believe this myself, but she said it. She has to be a liar too though, right?
LOL you such a fucking stupid cunt!
GDR is relevant as she was the first FW champion.
And she run from Cyborg like a vampire runs from sunlight.

But old on: Now you claim you don't believe "Cyborg was a known cheater"?????
ROFLMAO!!!! Fuck you, buddy! You accused her of being a cheater for half of her career, now you claim you don;t believe it????
Seriously, are you that stupid that you get caught lying that fucking much????

That's you just lying through your fucking teeth!!!!

I explained this to you before. I don't need to start every fucking opinion with a disclaimer of "in my opinion." Is said it's safe to say she was roiding for the first half of her career -- clearly an opinion -- and then I explained why I thought that.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!!!
You made a fucking statement!!!
At least have the fucking balls to own up to what YOU FUCKING SAID!!!

You just said that GDR ran from Nunes in the same way, as if it were a fact, and yet GDR herself said something different. Do we take your opinion as fact?
I said GDR run from Cyborg, you cunt!
That is a fucking fact!

"Very lucky", as in plenty of fighters have been in the same situation and not gotten a retroactive pass.

Show me who!!!

I never said I know better than USADA. All I said was that she popped hot, which she did. After popping hot, she got exempted, which is fair enough. But that doesn't mean they never found something in her test that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, deliberate or otherwise.

Bullshit!
USADA would NEVER acquit her if she did anything wrong.
You made an accusation like she was guilty and they chose to not pursue it.
That's fucking bullshit and dishonest!

Again, that's you putting words in my mouth. You keep doing that lol.

No, kid.
That's me catching you LYING, and you making up any excuse you can think of, then trying to weasel yourself out.
Fucking liar! I should have known you'd never own up to your fucking lies!

Again, I don't need to start everything with 'IMO'. Who does that? You don't even do that.
No. Only when you utter a fucking opinion.
Which you didn't.
You made a statement, and I proved you to be a liar. Now you try to change your statement.

Uh, what?

I don't care who's fault it is. I only brought up who she fought to support the point I made about her actual opponents. She fought those fighters. That's fact. Why would I need to hypothesize who she could have fought when I'm talking about people she actually did fight? How is that dishonest? It's reality.
LOL
Kid, that's you running from a direct question to you.
You blame her for not fighting FW's, but you KNOW she couldn't fight anyone that's not in the UFC.
You are a fucking liar and a despicable cheat!
You blame her! Yet when I directly ask you who she could have fought, you blatantly ignore the question.

Again, I brought up her opponents to make a point about the competition she actually faced. Go back and look, you'll see I brought up all the girls she fought after she popped hot, and not just the UFC ones. I wasn't singling out her UFC fights at all. I named every one of them in order, Invicta girls included.

Bullshit!
If that's all competition she had available to her, then she beat all competition!
If you want to claim she didn't face best competition, then fucking point out who she should have faced! You can't because she faced the best she could have. That makes you a fucking dishonest hater.... then again, you know that that is all you are.

It literally doesn't matter if it was her fault for not wanting to drop to BW or the UFCs fault for not bringing in FWs. Do I think they should have? Sure, why not, but they didn't, and that's reality. You're saying that's what happened yourself. I'm talking about Cyborg's actual history, of opponents that she actually fought, not who she might have faced.

The fact that the UFC didn't bring in the girls and Cyborg was forced to face fattened up BWs doesn't change the fact that she did in fact face fattened up BWs. You're demeaning all of them and shitting on Cyborg's actual career if you think so.

Again, you are just acknowledging being dishonest as fuck.
You agree she had no choice in opponents.
You agree UFC is the one who hires fighters
Yet you blame HER for not fighting better opposition????
That's you admitting you are dishonest as you can be!

You called me a liar and and said I changed my words. I've asked you to prove that multiple times now, but you keep ignoring that challenge. Why? If I'm such a liar and I changed my words, just go ahead prove it. How hard can it be if you're so right?

I did prove you are a liar. Multiple times.
You just keep trying to lie your way out of it.
Typical of someone without integrity.
You lie, deceive and try to nitpick blatantly changing reality to suit your hate.
But we both know you are exposed.

You won't prove it because you can't go back and put your Gina post before mine. You choose to just play it off by calling me a liar instead, because you're too much of a gutless coward to admit you were wrong.

Check and mate . . . kid.

Only you were exposed multiple times already, kid.
I proved beyond any doubt that you lied, changed facts or omitted facts to suit your "reality"
You are a despicable liar. I proved that.
Regardless if you want to lie about it, it was proved multiple times by facts.
You will obviously ignore,because the only other option is to delete your account, but you don't have the balls to do just that.
You can call check and mate.... but we both know you lost this game.

Back