Cyborg Just Smoked Budd

I believe GDR would’ve done very well against cyborgs wild striking. She obviously didn’t think so. As far as cutting to Bantamweight and being afraid, she didn’t need to. Zingano, Tate, Holm and others blew social media up saying they’d fight cyborg at 140 if she was signed to the ufc. Only Holm answered the call and by then the ufc has already created that shitty division and title.

PS

Holm, GDR and Cyborg were the only rostered FWs. Who was Cyborg supposed to fight to earn that title shot and why didn’t holly or GDR deserve said gifted shot?

They were willing to move up and fight her for the pay day, yeah. I think Cyborg would've mauled GDR on the ground eventually.

The thing with meeting her at 140, is that its still a massive advantage for Borg.

And who was she supposed to fight? No one. There really wasn't anyone. She should have either stayed in Invicta and kept fighting whoever, or sacrificed some of her muscle mass and fought at BW where there actually was established competition.

Lol Cyborg white knights think she is going to bang them with her clit for defending her honour on the internet.

Don't mean to be a d1ck but technically lionesses don't have a mane. Come at me Sherbros.
Actually there’s a park in Botswana that has Lionesses with manes.

there was also a lioness named Bridget that grew a mane. It’s not common, but it’s possible

I came at you
D24E3172-2DF2-4C0A-AFEE-9B01ED06DA13.gif

Lansberg and Smith were the only people she'd fought in the UFC. Those fights were at a catchweight of 140.
Yes, so who should she fight to get a title shot at 145? Remember she was unable to fight in the inaugural title fight because of a bad weight cut so they made GDR/Holm instead of waiting for her. Holm lost, so are you saying she should have fought Holly before getting a shot at GDR? Because if so, you are absolutely the first person I've ever heard suggest that.

Yes, so who should she fight to get a title shot at 145? Remember she was unable to fight in the inaugural title fight because of a bad weight cut so they made GDR/Holm instead of waiting for her. Holm lost, so are you saying she should have fought Holly before getting a shot at GDR? Because if so, you are absolutely the first person I've ever heard suggest that.

I thought she should have fought an actual FW. The UFC made that division and there were FW's out there they could have signed. They didn't

Failing that, she should have moved down to BW where there actually was competition for her to fight.

I thought she should have fought an actual FW. The UFC made that division and there were FW's out there they could have signed. They didn't

Failing that, she should have moved down to BW where there actually was competition for her to fight.
Odd theory. I mean, she was already fighting FWs in Invicta and was world champion. You think UFC should have brought in one for her to fight before fighting the FW winner of GDR/Holm who fought for the inaugural belt without fighting Featherweights?

Even if, hypothetically, it were, steroids, doctors, and pharmacists are widely accessible. So, you'd expect others to to be able to match her.

its not hypothetical. she popped for steroids and they have had a long lasting effect on her career even if she stopped using them 5-10 years ago its the same shit.

would I? a lot of female athletes use but hold off on over doing it because of the drastic physical changes that can come with it. idk man. I think there is a reason shes the way it is and its not because of genetics or natural ability

You're out of your depth here. You don't even understand the fighter that you're trying to defend.

Are you seriously going to try and make it out like she was only on roids for that one fight that she got overturned? How far are you going to reach here? She starts looking like a fucking body-builder all of a sudden, pops hot, and you're seriously going to try and make it out like she had only just got on it for that fight?

What do you mean that second time didn't exist? Google it. It happened. She got away with it because of the weight cut nonsense. She should never have been given an exemption because she couldn't make the weight due to what years of roid abuse did to her body.

I gave you all the proof of what I was saying. You clearly don't even follow Cyborg or know about her career. Nothing I said was wrong, and can all be fact-checked with a quick google search. Report me for fighter-bashing if that makes you feel better, but nothing will come of it because I was only providing easily findable facts.

Lol at calling me a retard and then posting a photo of Cyborg facing off against Carano. I never said Carano wasn't a FW, and I clearly said that besides a handful of her opponents AFTER she popped hot, they were all fattened up BWs. You know, girls like Faith, Daria, Lansberg, Smith, Evinger, Yana, and Holly.

You don't understand Cyborg at all or any of her opponents, and you seem to just ignore what people are saying so you can ramble on. All you've really got in the end is some childish insults lol.

Keep calling me a kid though if it makes you feel big and cool on the internet. I'll keep backing up what I say and you can go on embarrassing yourself here.
Sorry, kid.
I stopped reading when you attempt to claim you have some sort of proof that she roided (beyond the time she got caught).

Please provide clear evidence of STFU.
Retards like you always come with accusation like I have to prove her innocence.
Well, I don't. And at this point, I don't even care if she did use PED's.
You have absolutely no proof other than your dumbass hate.

Provide evidence of STFU.

Sucks we will never get a Nunes rematch.

She got absolutely trounced. What would the point of a rematch be? Cyborgs the 2nd best Wmma fighter ever but she's so far behind Nunes, especially athletically, a rematch is pointless.

She got absolutely trounced. What would the point of a rematch be? Cyborgs the 2nd best Wmma fighter ever but she's so far behind Nunes, especially athletically, a rematch is pointless.

Yeah no one has ever won a rematch after losing the first fight.

Sorry, kid.
I stopped reading when you attempt to claim you have some sort of proof that she roided (beyond the time she got caught).

Please provide clear evidence of STFU.
Retards like you always come with accusation like I have to prove her innocence.
Well, I don't. And at this point, I don't even care if she did use PED's.
You have absolutely no proof other than your dumbass hate.

Provide evidence of STFU.

What are you expecting me to prove? She got caught with a banned substance that she was taking for her weight cut, and she was very, very lucky to get away with it, as I said. Go google it if you think none of that happened.

And why would you think that she wasn't on roids before fighting Hiroko? Do you think she went through Marloes and Carano, only to think she needed roids for Hiroko?

The fact is she was a normal looking girl who actually could make BW (and did fight at BW originally, I believe), who took a year off and came back ripped to shreds and was suddenly unable to make BW at all. If she had never been caught red-handed, then sure, it'd be wrong to call her fights before that into question, the same way it's wrong to call Costa's career into question. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with calling someone's career into question up until the time they actually did get caught.

She already proved she was a cheater. Going forward? I believe she was clean, but why would she get the benefit of the doubt in hind-sight?

No one's asking you to prove her innocence. I don't know why you're getting so upset.

All I did was bring up one failed test, another failed test that she got a pass on, and put forth why I think she isn't the FW GOAT based on her strength of competition and the fact that most of her opponents after she got busted for roids were really just fattened up BWs. That isn't my opinion. These are all things that actually happened.

My proof is Cyborg's actual record and the fighter's she's faced. You can look at her fight history on wikipedia, then you can click on the names of each of her opponents. All the proof is right there for you.

And I'm almost certain it's 'or' STFU, not 'of'.

What are you expecting me to prove? She got caught with a banned substance that she was taking for her weight cut, and she was very, very lucky to get away with it, as I said. Go google it if you think none of that happened.

And why would you think that she wasn't on roids before fighting Hiroko? Do you think she went through Marloes and Carano, only to think she needed roids for Hiroko?

The fact is she was a normal looking girl who actually could make BW (and did fight at BW originally, I believe), who took a year off and came back ripped to shreds and was suddenly unable to make BW at all. If she had never been caught red-handed, then sure, it'd be wrong to call her fights before that into question, the same way it's wrong to call Costa's career into question. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with calling someone's career into question up until the time they actually did get caught.

She already proved she was a cheater. Going forward? I believe she was clean, but why would she get the benefit of the doubt in hind-sight?

No one's asking you to prove her innocence. I don't know why you're getting so upset.

All I did was bring up one failed test, another failed test that she got a pass on, and put forth why I think she isn't the FW GOAT based on her strength of competition and the fact that most of her opponents after she got busted for roids were really just fattened up BWs. That isn't my opinion. These are all things that actually happened.

My proof is Cyborg's actual record and the fighter's she's faced. You can look at her fight history on wikipedia, then you can click on the names of each of her opponents. All the proof is right there for you.

Do not forget scale tampering. Again, to fight a smaller woman. And, of course, she came in heavy several times. Again, to fight smaller women. So it is not just cheating, it is a complete disrespect for the rules to beat up smaller women. Only (now) seven fighters on Cyborg's resume have not fought lighter than 145, three of them have zero wins. She has six wins over women who have fought at 125.

Last edited:

Again, how fucking dumb are you?
She got a retroactive exemption, which is ONLY awarded if USADA agrees there was no intent to cheat.

You claim she used for half her career. You spoke it as if it is a fact.

I challenged you: prove it.
do-it.png

But you can't, can you? You are just yet one more hater throwing all these lies and accusations to see what sticks. You haven't got a shred of proof, but you want everyone to agree with your asinine POV.

You blatantly lie at every single aspect of your arguments in this thread.
One by one, they were dissected over the years and proven wrong. Only haters like you continue to utter this BS.

I am still waiting for any proof she cheated through half of her career. That is what you claim. Better bring better argument, kid. it is not looking good for you.

Again, how fucking dumb are you?
She got a retroactive exemption, which is ONLY awarded if USADA agrees there was no intent to cheat.

You claim she used for half her career. You spoke it as if it is a fact.

I challenged you: prove it.
do-it.png

But you can't, can you? You are just yet one more hater throwing all these lies and accusations to see what sticks. You haven't got a shred of proof, but you want everyone to agree with your asinine POV.

You blatantly lie at every single aspect of your arguments in this thread.
One by one, they were dissected over the years and proven wrong. Only haters like you continue to utter this BS.

I am still waiting for any proof she cheated through half of her career. That is what you claim. Better bring better argument, kid. it is not looking good for you.

She got caught cheating. Why is it asinine to assume that she wasn't on it in the previous fight or the fight before that? It's my opinion that she was roiding that entire time. I never said it was a fact, but how can you say that it isn't likely that she wasn't? Why would you give a cheater the benefit of the doubt? It's not like I'm claiming she was cheating afterwards while she was off passing USADA tests.

How am I lying with my arguments? I said I believe she was on roids before she got caught. That's my opinion. Again, why would you give someone who cheated the benefit of the doubt? The other thing I said was that she mostly fought blown-up BWs after she got busted for roids. All that proof is in hers and her opponents wikipedia pages. That isn't my opinion. It's not lies or accusations. None of that has been dissected over the years as you claim, because it's all proven facts.

Are you even a Cyborg fan? Because it's like you're thinking about a completely different fighter half the time here.

BUD got $350k......…………………………………………….WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? LOL!

She got caught cheating. Why is it asinine to assume that she wasn't on it in the previous fight or the fight before that? It's my opinion that she was roiding that entire time. I never said it was a fact, but how can you say that it isn't likely that she wasn't? Why would you give a cheater the benefit of the doubt? It's not like I'm claiming she was cheating afterwards while she was off passing USADA tests.

How am I lying with my arguments? I said I believe she was on roids before she got caught. That's my opinion. Again, why would you give someone who cheated the benefit of the doubt? The other thing I said was that she mostly fought blown-up BWs after she got busted for roids. All that proof is in hers and her opponents wikipedia pages. That isn't my opinion. It's not lies or accusations. None of that has been dissected over the years as you claim, because it's all proven facts.

Are you even a Cyborg fan? Because it's like you're thinking about a completely different fighter half the time here.

Sorry, kid. But you are a hater and a liar.

You FIND reasons to hate her, whether they are true or not.
She was caught once, almost a decade ago. Get over it.

For the high horse you ride, I caught you lying in almost every post you wrote....
Should I assume that EVERYTHING you say is a lie? (well, I should since you are a hater, and haters always try to bend and twist the truth to feed their hate).

Sorry, kid. But you are a hater and a liar.

You FIND reasons to hate her, whether they are true or not.
She was caught once, almost a decade ago. Get over it.

For the high horse you ride, I caught you lying in almost every post you wrote....
Should I assume that EVERYTHING you say is a lie? (well, I should since you are a hater, and haters always try to bend and twist the truth to feed their hate).

Yes, she got caught once, but why should anyone 'get over it'? It happened. It doesn't become a thing that never happened just because a certain amount of time passed.

And how am I lying?

I've been clear in what was opinion and what was fact. I told you where you can easily find the proof that after she got caught for roiding, she only fought a couple of girls who weren't fattened up BWs. It's all on hers and their wiki-pedia pages. It takes literally less than a minute to go on there and see that I'm right about that.

That's not me being a hater or twisting the truth, that's me using reality and facts to make a point. I've literally told you where the proof is, but you keep conveniently ignoring all this so you can call me a hater and accuse me of lying.

Oh, and you're right about me being a Cyborg hater. I have been for a few years now. I don't deny that at all. But me being a hater doesn't change her history at all, and it doesn't mean what I'm saying about her is incorrect either.

Back