Cyborg Just Smoked Budd

That's the beauty of it, kid. I don't have to prove anything.
It is a fact that anyone can edit Wikipedia.
And as I noted (which you try to ignore) is the second point, that any number can be projected and twisted to provide a wrong light, and that is all you want to do.
I proved you did so, and you can't answer to that. Exposed

lol. So what part of their records on wiki-pedia is wrong? Are the records on Sherdog wrong too? Pretty sure they line up. Do you seriously think that people are going in and twisting Cyborg's and her opponent's records on wikipedia? Stop reaching.

That that's the best she could have fought. The best foe available to her.
You make it seem like she run from other FW's and looked for easy fights. Only you know that that's absolutely not true.
That's you just being dishonest.

She avoided BW, bro. You keep saying Holly was so much bigger than her, and yet Holly made BW easily enough. Why couldn't Cyborg?

LOL you such a fucking stupid cunt!
GDR is relevant as she was the first FW champion.
And she run from Cyborg like a vampire runs from sunlight.

But old on: Now you claim you don't believe "Cyborg was a known cheater"?????
ROFLMAO!!!! Fuck you, buddy! You accused her of being a cheater for half of her career, now you claim you don;t believe it????
Seriously, are you that stupid that you get caught lying that fucking much????

That's you just lying through your fucking teeth!!!!

But Cyborg never fought GDR. How dumb are you? I made it clear I was talking about the fighters she had faced, not the ones that she didn't. GDR has no relevance at all.

When I said I don't believe GDR, I'm saying I don't believe that she didn't want to fight her becuase she thought she was cheater. I thought she didn't wan to fight her because she got a taste at FW and realized she didn't want a taste against Cyborg.

You made a statement, and I proved you to be a liar. Now you try to change your statement.

I've still never changed anything. You putting words in my mouth again lol.

Kid, that's you running from a direct question to you.
You blame her for not fighting FW's, but you KNOW she couldn't fight anyone that's not in the UFC.
You are a fucking liar and a despicable cheat!
You blame her! Yet when I directly ask you who she could have fought, you blatantly ignore the question.

Bullshit!
If that's all competition she had available to her, then she beat all competition!
If you want to claim she didn't face best competition, then fucking point out who she should have faced! You can't because she faced the best she could have. That makes you a fucking dishonest hater.... then again, you know that that is all you are.

Again, you are just acknowledging being dishonest as fuck.
You agree she had no choice in opponents.
You agree UFC is the one who hires fighters
Yet you blame HER for not fighting better opposition????
That's you admitting you are dishonest as you can be!

I haven't ignored anything. I told you, I was never talking about who she could have fought, only who she did fight. The fights she has had are her career, not the fights she didn't have. Why do you not understand this?

I was discussing her being considered the FW GOAT. Why on earth would I look at fights other than the ones she actually had? That literally makes no sense. Whether she had the best opponents available, whether it was her or the UFCs fault, or whatever else doesn't matter. You can only look at what fights actually took place. If you deny this, you're literally insane.

I did prove you are a liar. Multiple times.
You just keep trying to lie your way out of it.
Typical of someone without integrity.
You lie, deceive and try to nitpick blatantly changing reality to suit your hate.
But we both know you are exposed.

Only you were exposed multiple times already, kid.
I proved beyond any doubt that you lied, changed facts or omitted facts to suit your "reality"
You are a despicable liar. I proved that.
Regardless if you want to lie about it, it was proved multiple times by facts.
You will obviously ignore,because the only other option is to delete your account, but you don't have the balls to do just that.
You can call check and mate.... but we both know you lost this game.

You haven't exposed anyone. You accused me of omitting Marloes as a proper FW, yet I had before you had even started posting in this thread.

You posted a pic of Gina and called me a retard, asking "does this look like a proper FW?", yet in that same post where I mentioned Marloes as being as proper FW, I also mentioned Gina.

Why don't you acknowledge any of this? Is it because I'm a hater and it just didn't happen in your mind? Or because you're too much of a gutless coward to look back through the thread and see how much you embarrassed yourself? That said, you're the one who came in here suggesting I was a misogynist because I don't like Cyborg, and then went on to start talking about other men's erections, so I'm pretty sure I can figure out what road you'll take.

Calling me a liar when I haven't even needed to defend myself against any of your rambling nonsense accusations because the proof is right there in the posts.

If by Marloes you mean Coenen, she had multiple fights at BW including losing the Strikeforce BW title to Meisha Tate, so it was not as if she was a big FW. She also had fights at a straight 60 kg in Japan, or 132.3 lbs. She is yet another smaller woman that Cyborg fought. Cyborg only fought 7 women who have never fought lighter than 145. Fiona being one of them and she could diet and cut no water and make 135. Three of the remaining six have zero wins.

So her legit comp at 145 remains shit.

You couldn't name ONE FW FIGHTER that Cyborg could have fought in the UFC. That alone shows how dishonest you are when crying about her not fighting FW's.

Again, tell me why I need to name fighters that Cyborg could have fought, when the whole conversation was about whether or not she was the FW GOAT? Why would I not just focus on the fighters that she did fight? Those fighters are the only ones that matter because she did in fact fight them. Those fights ARE Cyborg's legacy and claim to any greatness. How can you possibly dispute this? Explain to me how that's being dishonest? That's reality.

Then I proved you lied with your own quote (you never said it was your opinion. you made a statement).
Then I exposed your lie about the second time she failed (USADA proved you wrong).

Again, I don't need to preface every line with IMO. Normal people with basic reading skills don't need this.

I said she got very lucky the second time, which she did, that was all. She did in fact pop hot. USADA notified her of this.

You obviously attempted to ignore the above points at every turn.
Like the cheat you are.
Oh, and that's not in my opinion. This is a fact, proven by the lies you continue to try to pass as truth.

You keep saying I'm ignoring your points, but I address them every time you point them out.

Ignoring is when I asked you to prove where I changed my words about Gina and didn't mention Marloes and her being legit FWs. You know, around the time you posted that Gina pic and called me a retard.

I've asked you multiple times to prove how I lied there and changed my words as you claim . . . but you just keep ignoring that. I wonder why?

You're the one who came in here calling me a retard, dumbass, misogynist, dumb cunt, etc. and you didn't even have your facts right. Must have thought you were so cool posting that Gina pic, only to find out later you made yourself look like a complete fool.

You'll ignore this and never, ever own up to it though, because, like I've said already, you're a gutless coward, and that's just what people like you do.

Why don't you just go ahead and add me to your ignore list? That's the sort of cowardly path that was made for guys like you.

Last edited:
If by Marloes you mean Coenen, she had multiple fights at BW including losing the Strikeforce BW title to Meisha Tate, so it was not as if she was a big FW. She also had fights at a straight 60 kg in Japan, or 132.3 lbs. She is yet another smaller woman that Cyborg fought. Cyborg only fought 7 women who have never fought lighter than 145. Fiona being one of them and she could diet and cut no water and make 135. Three of the remaining six have zero wins.

So her legit comp at 145 remains shit.

For @Shaddows sake, you better go back and put an IMO before all that mate before he exposes you as a hater and claiming opinion as fact.

Better start talking about all the girls she didn't fight rather than ones like Marloes that she did, too. lol.

Again, tell me why I need to name fighters that Cyborg could have fought, when the whole conversation was about whether or not she was the FW GOAT? Why would I not just focus on the fighters that she did fight? Those fighters are the only ones that matter because she did in fact fight them. Those fights ARE Cyborg's legacy and claim to any greatness. How can you possibly dispute this? Explain to me how that's being dishonest? That's reality.

...and again no names.
That's real dishonest.
You claim she didn't fight FW's... whom should she have fought? You can't name ONE fighter.

That's how dishonest you are.

Again, I don't need to preface every line with IMO. Normal people with basic reading skills don't need this.
Let me explain, like I would a 5 years old.

When you make a STATEMENT, that is not your opinion.
When you give your OPINION, you have to state as such.
Saying "you are an idiot" is a statement. That means I am calling you an idiot.
If I say :"I think you are an idiot" or "IMHO you are an idiot" That would mean you may not be one.

I said she got very lucky the second time, which she did, that was all. She did in fact pop hot. USADA notified her of this.

Getting lucky implies she cheated and USADA didn't catch her.
That is not what happened. That's just you being blatantly dishonest.
They checked the matters, the doctor gave her the tests he administered and all the substances he gave her in order to treat her.
The FACT that the substances were the proper ones to treat her condition shows she did not cheat.
There's absolutely no reason to be lucky.

Again, that's you attempting to shed a bad light where she did absolutely nothing wrong.
In other words, you are being a dishonest idiot. (not my opinion but a fact. Did you now noticed the difference?)

You keep saying I'm ignoring your points, but I address them every time you point them out.
No, you do not.
You make up excuses or try to change the subject.

You're the one who came in here calling me a retard, dumbass, misogynist, dumb cunt, etc. and you didn't even have your facts right. Must have thought you were so cool posting that Gina pic, only to find out later you made yourself look like a complete fool.
I didn't say half those words, but I don't mind. Call yourself more names and assign blame to me. I have no problem calling you all those names,'cause proud haters deserve hate being thrown back at them at every turn.

Why don't you just go ahead and add me to your ignore list? That's the sort of cowardly path that was made for guys like you.
Aww how cute.
Now you want me to go away?
You said you'd delete your account.
nike-logo-1.jpeg

For @Shaddows sake, you better go back and put an IMO before all that mate before he exposes you as a hater and claiming opinion as fact.

Better start talking about all the girls she didn't fight rather than ones like Marloes that she did, too. lol.
It is cute to see how shook you are.

That is all he ever does and why I put him on ignore. I have rarely seen someone put so much effort into contributing so little.

...and again no names.
That's real dishonest.
You claim she didn't fight FW's... whom should she have fought? You can't name ONE fighter.

That's how dishonest you are.

I'm dishonest because I'm focusing on real fights that actually happened rather than ones that didn't when talking about a fighter's level of competition? Explain to me how that's dishonest?

Let me explain, like I would a 5 years old.

When you make a STATEMENT, that is not your opinion.
When you give your OPINION, you have to state as such.
Saying "you are an idiot" is a statement. That means I am calling you an idiot.
If I say :"I think you are an idiot" or "IMHO you are an idiot" That would mean you may not be one.

Again, I don't need to go around prefacing everything I saw with 'IMO'.

You've said plenty of things throughout this thread. How come you haven't prefaced it all with 'IMO'? Is that because you're not a hater and don't have to?

Getting lucky implies she cheated and USADA didn't catch her.
That is not what happened. That's just you being blatantly dishonest.
They checked the matters, the doctor gave her the tests he administered and all the substances he gave her in order to treat her.
The FACT that the substances were the proper ones to treat her condition shows she did not cheat.
There's absolutely no reason to be lucky.

Again, that's you attempting to shed a bad light where she did absolutely nothing wrong.
In other words, you are being a dishonest idiot. (not my opinion but a fact. Did you now noticed the difference?)

I explained to you, plenty of fighters have been in similar situations and they still got thrown under the bus. I never said she intentionally cheated. Stop trying to twist people's words in order to support a point you're making up in your head.

No, you do not.
You make up excuses or try to change the subject.

As I predicted, you showed your true cowardly self and decided to ignore me calling you out for calling me a retard and accusing me of not mentioning Gina and Marloes as legit FW comp yet again.

I didn't say half those words, but I don't mind. Call yourself more names and assign blame to me. I have no problem calling you all those names,'cause proud haters deserve hate being thrown back at them at every turn.

You didn't call me a retard, a dumbass, mysoginist, or a cunt?

Maybe you dislike women in general, it doesn't matter.

^ Suggesting someone dislikes women in general is the very definition of calling some misogynistic.

Oh, and by the way, retard: this was not a bloated FW.

^ That isn't you calling me a retard there? BTW, this was from the same post with your Gina pic, the same post you accused me of lying about with and choose to ignore now.

All the rest is conjecture by a dumbass like you.

^ Is that you calling me a dumbass there or nah? Lol.

LOL you such a fucking stupid cunt!

^ stupid being the same as dumb, yeah? And I'm pretty sure that last word is cunt.

So, you didn't say half those words? That's what you said, right? Sounds pretty dishonest to me, buddy, when the truth is right in the quote. IMO, of course.

lol at assigning blame. I don't need to assign blame because you can't even keep track of what you say and you bring it on yourself.

Aww how cute.
Now you want me to go away?
You said you'd delete your account.

Cool picture, bro.

I said I'd delete my account the moment you show me where I changed my words to Marloes and Gina not being legit FW comp for Cyborg. I said this right here:

If you can either prove that I changed my words about her not fighting any real FWs after you posted your Gina pic and called me a retard and that I didn't mention Marloes as being a real FW she faced after she popped hot; or, prove that wikipedia isn't a good enough source for the fighters I've mentioned's weights, wins and losses, I'll gladly apologize for everything I've said and I'll admit you were right. And then we can get a mod in here and delete my account if you like.

So, yeah, just waiting for you to come in and prove that so I can delete this account for you. Shouldn't be too hard, bro. It's as easy as going back, showing when you posted your Gina pic and then showing when I posted about Gina and Marloes. Mine's on the 5th page, 2 posts up before you started posting in this thread, I believe.

. . . Or are you just going to completely ignore this again? Pretty sure we both know which option you'll take, eh? Cowards won't ever admit they were wrong lol.

I'm dishonest because I'm focusing on real fights that actually happened rather than ones that didn't when talking about a fighter's level of competition? Explain to me how that's dishonest?
You are dishonest because you assign blame on her when you know she couldn't have done what you demand of her.
She can only fight fighters that were available to her.
That's why you are dishonest.

Again, I don't need to go around prefacing everything I saw with 'IMO'.
And again, when you accuse someone, you better say IMO or else it is an accusaiton
As my example said, You are an idiot.

You've said plenty of things throughout this thread. How come you haven't prefaced it all with 'IMO'? Is that because you're not a hater and don't have to?
Because unlike you, I don't try to change what I said from a fact to "it was just my opinion".
That's you backpedaling and attempting to get out of a blatant lie you said.

I explained to you, plenty of fighters have been in similar situations and they still got thrown under the bus. I never said she intentionally cheated. Stop trying to twist people's words in order to support a point you're making up in your head.

Each time USADA finds someone doing something wrong, the fighter gets suspended. Then there's an investigation.
If the fighter has a valid (medical) reason, they receive a TUE.
You are making a statement that there are plenty who were innocent and didn't get a TUE?
I call Bulllshit (or... yet another lie from you). Name one.

As I predicted, you showed your true cowardly self and decided to ignore me calling you out for calling me a retard and accusing me of not mentioning Gina and Marloes as legit FW comp yet again.
I called you names because you are a dumbass and proud hater.
I caught you lying multiple times and you can't admit, despite quotes YOU provided that shows you fucking lying, and you still try to deny.

You didn't call me a retard, a dumbass, mysoginist, or a cunt?
Misogynist and a cunt? no. But I don't mind saying you are those things as well.
Haters deserve to be disrespected, same as they disrespect others.

^ Suggesting someone dislikes women in general is the very definition of calling some misogynistic.
yet I didn't call you that name. That's you lying.
By the way, do you fucking know English?
When someone says "maybe", THAT'S me wondering if you are or not.
And if you hate women, perhaps that explain your hate for her.

^ That isn't you calling me a retard there? BTW, this was from the same post with your Gina pic, the same post you accused me of lying about with and choose to ignore now.
I didn't say I didn't call you a retard. You are one.
Wanna cry about it? don't be a fucking hater.

^ Is that you calling me a dumbass there or nah? Lol.
I didn't say I didn't call you a dumbass. You are one.

^ stupid being the same as dumb, yeah? And I'm pretty sure that last word is cunt.
And you are dumb as fuck! You don't even understand what is an opinion and what is a statement of a fact, as you clearly demonstrated.
I didn't call you a cunt. I called you a fucking cunt. Get it right!

So, you didn't say half those words? That's what you said, right? Sounds pretty dishonest to me, buddy, when the truth is right in the quote.
No, kid.
It sounds like you are desperate to change the subject.
The difference is that unlike you, when I say something, I own up to it and stand behind it. You try to lie.

IMO, of course.
And of course you'd be wrong (as usual)

lol at assigning blame. I don't need to assign blame because you can't even keep track of what you say and you bring it on yourself.
Kid, you don't even understand that I have no problem calling you all those names, for you are all of it.
The difference is that when you call me names, I don't care (since I don't respect any of your opinions, especially the one you have of me).
But then again, I am not an insecure hater. If and when I say something wrong, I own up to it.
I don't try to change what I said changing it from a fact to an opinion. I know the difference.
You on the other hand, try to change the subject and play victim.

I said I'd delete my account the moment you show me where I changed my words to Marloes and Gina not being legit FW comp for Cyborg. I said this right here:.
As usual, you try to change what you said, so you don't have to own it up. Seems to be a recurring issue with you.
I showed your lies. You just try to deny them despite them being written in fucking English.
but according to you, there's absolutely no difference between statement of facts and opinions.

So, yeah, just waiting for you to come in and prove that so I can delete this account for you. Shouldn't be too hard, bro. It's as easy as going back, showing when you posted your Gina pic and then showing when I posted about Gina and Marloes. Mine's on the 5th page, 2 posts up before you started posting in this thread, I believe.

. . . Or are you just going to completely ignore this again? Pretty sure we both know which option you'll take, eh? Cowards won't ever admit they were wrong lol.
No. The hard part it to get a proven liar to own up to their promises.
Perhaps it was not a promise, but just an opinion.... fucking cunt!

You are dishonest because you assign blame on her when you know she couldn't have done what you demand of her.
She can only fight fighters that were available to her.
That's why you are dishonest.

Again, why would I talk about the fighters she couldn't have faced when I'm talking about her actual career? I've asked you this already. Why can't you answer that question?

And again, when you accuse someone, you better say IMO or else it is an accusaiton
As my example said, You are an idiot.

I called you names because you are a dumbass and proud hater.
I caught you lying multiple times and you can't admit, despite quotes YOU provided that shows you fucking lying, and you still try to deny.

Show me where I lied?

Misogynist and a cunt? no. But I don't mind saying you are those things as well.
Haters deserve to be disrespected, same as they disrespect others.

You said maybe I'm someone who doesn't like women, implying that I'm a misogynist. Do you know what a misogynist is?

And yes, you did call me a cunt. I quoted the part where you did. Pretty dishonest of you to deny that.

yet I didn't call you that name. That's you lying.
By the way, do you fucking know English?
When someone says "maybe", THAT'S me wondering if you are or not.
And if you hate women, perhaps that explain your hate for her.

Again, you were implying I was misogynist, by literal definition of what that word means, which you clearly don't understand.

I didn't say I didn't call you a retard. You are one.

You said you didn't call me half those names. I went through to show you were you did, and you called me all of them.

And you are dumb as fuck! You don't even understand what is an opinion and what is a statement of a fact, as you clearly demonstrated.
I didn't call you a cunt. I called you a fucking cunt. Get it right!

Oh, so you did call me a cunt? You literally just said, "Misogynist and a cunt? no. But I don't mind saying you are those things as well."

You can't even keep track of your own dishonest within one single post. That's hilarious.

No, kid.
It sounds like you are desperate to change the subject.
The difference is that unlike you, when I say something, I own up to it and stand behind it. You try to lie.

But you never did own up to it. You accused me of changing my words once you posted the Gina pic, and you accused me of not mentioning Marloes and her as legit FWs, and then you ran scared from owning up to it when I proved to you that I didn't.

You haven't owned up to it at all. Ignoring it like you are is the same as being dishonest, and shows you to be a gutless coward, as I've already explained.

But then again, I am not an insecure hater. If and when I say something wrong, I own up to it.

Again, you never owned up to it. You're shit scared to even face it because you know you fucked up. If you were going to own up to it, you wouldn't ignore it every time I bring it up. Cowards run, bro, it's what people like you do when they realized they fucked up.

As usual, you try to change what you said, so you don't have to own it up. Seems to be a recurring issue with you.
I showed your lies. You just try to deny them despite them being written in fucking English.
but according to you, there's absolutely no difference between statement of facts and opinions.

Again, show me where I changed what I said? I told you I'd delete my account if you could prove those things. I quoted myself in my last message to show you exactly what I said. How is that changing my words? That's called standing by them. That's not a lie. How have I tried to deny them when I've quoted them?

No. The hard part it to get a proven liar to own up to their promises.
Perhaps it was not a promise, but just an opinion.... fucking cunt!

So . . . you can't prove that I changed my words because you're too afraid that I won't own up to it if you're right about the conditions I laid out for deleting my account? Sounds like a pretty gutless reason for not providing proof and standing by your words, mate.

Oh, and it definitely was a promise, buddy. Prove that I was changing my words and wrong about the Gina and Marloes stuff and my account is gone.

Do you want me to get a mod in here? I'm sure one of them is bored enough to make it happen. That said, it'll literally take them less than a minute to look at my post where I mentioned Gina and Marloes, and then yours later on with your great Gina pic for them to figure out who was right.

Why don't you put your account on the line as well, bro? You're obviously convinced, so it should be an easy win for you. IMO, of course.

@Shaddows, you still there pussy?

Are you going to man up and admit you were wrong?

Or have you just decided to turn tail and run?

I offered to get a mod in here and settle whether you caught me lying and changing my words about Gina and all that, and you've gone all quiet.

That offer still stands by the way, if you're not too much of a pussy to stand by your words like you said you were. Ball's in your court on that one, kid.

My guess is you've gone to ground like the gutless coward rat you are . . . IMO, of course.

@Shaddows, you still there pussy?

Are you going to man up and admit you were wrong?

Or have you just decided to turn tail and run?

I offered to get a mod in here and settle whether you caught me lying and changing my words about Gina and all that, and you've gone all quiet.

That offer still stands by the way, if you're not too much of a pussy to stand by your words like you said you were. Ball's in your court on that one, kid.

My guess is you've gone to ground like the gutless coward rat you are . . . IMO, of course.
LOL
you are such a fuckhead.
I was watching the superbowl.
But please notice: You rank below zero in my priority list, kid. I am obviously living rent free in your head.

I caught you lying quite a few times. I pointed those times to you. You refuse to accept you lied.
That's what liars do, they lie.

By the way, for someone crying I was calling you names, you seem to get bold only when you think I'm gone.
Afraid much?

LOL
you are such a fuckhead.
I was watching the superbowl.
But please notice: You rank below zero in my priority list, kid. I am obviously living rent free in your head.

You ain't living at all in this head, kid.

I caught you lying quite a few times. I pointed those times to you. You refuse to accept you lied.
That's what liars do, they lie.

You still never proved me lying at all.

I caught you bullshitting about me though, and you never admitted to that once. You still won't, and you know it.

By the way, for someone crying I was calling you names, you seem to get bold only when you think I'm gone.
Afraid much?

What lol? If I was afraid and only willing to call you anything while you were gone, why would I go and use the mention function to get your attention? Use your head, bro.

By the way, afraid is you being too afraid to admit you were wrong. You haven't once acknowledged that you tried to call me out for a few different things (Gina and Marloes being the main ones). Every time I bring this up you completely ignore it because you know you straight fucked up.

That's fear, mate. Fear of facing the facts, fear of standing by your words even when you learned they were wrong . . . IMO.

Again, why would I talk about the fighters she couldn't have faced when I'm talking about her actual career? I've asked you this already. Why can't you answer that question?
Because you are just trying to twist the logic.
You claim she didn't fight anyone worthy. Yet there was no one worthy (and you admit as much, since you can't name anyone she should have faced).
That means she faced the best competition available and shows how dishonest you are.

Show me where I lied?
I did.
You quoted yourself stating she cheated through half her career.
I demanded proof, you backtracked and LIED claimed you just "stated your opinion"
That's a second lie.
You accused her of cheating. You have no proof. That was a lie.
Lie about it being your opinion is a SECOND lie.

You said maybe I'm someone who doesn't like women, implying that I'm a misogynist. Do you know what a misogynist is?
So wait.
When you make a clear accusation, it is you just stating an opinion.
When I clearly add "maybe" then I made a statement calling you a misogynist? LOL
Here you are, lying and twisting reality again. You just can't help can you?

And yes, you did call me a cunt. I quoted the part where you did. Pretty dishonest of you to deny that.
The difference is: I did not deny.
But why exactly are you trying to make it such a big deal? didn't you call me a pussy among other names?
Why are you such a dishonest fuck? You curse, so don't cry when someone curses at you, kid.

Again, you were implying I was misogynist, by literal definition of what that word means, which you clearly don't understand.
Well, but it seems you are.
Or else why would you attack Cyborg so much?
Why would you make up accusations?
Why would you attack who she fought when she fought the best available?
Why would you lie that she cheated a second time?

You said you didn't call me half those names. I went through to show you were you did, and you called me all of them..
I didn't.
I didn't call you a misogynist. I wondered if you had issues with women. You took it to har pretty clearly.
You obviously are, that's why you can't get over it.

Oh, so you did call me a cunt? You literally just said, "Misogynist and a cunt? no. But I don't mind saying you are those things as well."

You can't even keep track of your own dishonest within one single post. That's hilarious.
No, kid. I can';t keep track of the curses I threw at you. That's because, as I stated, i don't care for you enough to re-read what I answer to all your asinine posts and lies in it.

But you never did own up to it. You accused me of changing my words once you posted the Gina pic, and you accused me of not mentioning Marloes and her as legit FWs, and then you ran scared from owning up to it when I proved to you that I didn't.
Oh, but I did.
I noted you are those things. But as I said, I never called you all those names. You are the one "deducting" is what I meant.
This is YOU lying once more.

You haven't owned up to it at all. Ignoring it like you are is the same as being dishonest, and shows you to be a gutless coward, as I've already explained.

Unlike you, kid. I do Own up to what I said.
I didn't recall calling you a cunt and I stated as much. In other word, I owned up to being wrong.
You lied several times and you always make up a new excuse.

Again, you never owned up to it. You're shit scared to even face it because you know you fucked up. If you were going to own up to it, you wouldn't ignore it every time I bring it up. Cowards run, bro, it's what people like you do when they realized they fucked up.
And again, it seems you live is a different reality, kid.
I couldn't care any less for you, let alone run scared of a fuckhead like you.
You are nothing. Just a pathetic liar whom, I caught about 5 times lying just in this post that I am responding to alone.

Again, show me where I changed what I said? I told you I'd delete my account if you could prove those things. I quoted myself in my last message to show you exactly what I said. How is that changing my words? That's called standing by them. That's not a lie. How have I tried to deny them when I've quoted them?
I already showed you, kid.
Don't make promises you will not own up to.
You just lie and ignore the 10000 times I proved you blatantly lied.
You claim you don't understand the difference between a statement of a fact and an opinion.
But we both know that's just a lie so you don't have to own up to your lie(s) and delete your account as promised. (which make it just one more lie)

So . . . you can't prove that I changed my words because you're too afraid that I won't own up to it if you're right about the conditions I laid out for deleting my account? Sounds like a pretty gutless reason for not providing proof and standing by your words, mate.
I already did. The fact you ignore you got caught lying so many times just continues to expose you kid.

Oh, and it definitely was a promise, buddy. Prove that I was changing my words and wrong about the Gina and Marloes stuff and my account is gone.

A promise you are to coward to own up to.
You were proven plenty of times.
You just don't have the balls to own up to it.

Do you want me to get a mod in here? I'm sure one of them is bored enough to make it happen. That said, it'll literally take them less than a minute to look at my post where I mentioned Gina and Marloes, and then yours later on with your great Gina pic for them to figure out who was right.
Please do.
And then let us check if BLATANTLY LYING about Cyborg cheating through half her career is not fighter bashing.
Let us also check if by stating "she was very lucky" implying she did cheat a second time is not fighter's bashing.
Please call a mod and let us see.

Why don't you put your account on the line as well, bro? You're obviously convinced, so it should be an easy win for you. IMO, of course.
Why would I?
You volunteered to delete your account.
ANyone with a little bit of integrity would have deleted the account.
But you are a fucking lying scum.
So you continue debating over something that was already proved.
You have been exposed, and you don't like it
But it is a fact

well-liar-meme.jpg

You ain't living at all in this head, kid.

You still never proved me lying at all.

I caught you bullshitting about me though, and you never admitted to that once. You still won't, and you know it.

What lol? If I was afraid and only willing to call you anything while you were gone, why would I go and use the mention function to get your attention? Use your head, bro.

By the way, afraid is you being too afraid to admit you were wrong. You haven't once acknowledged that you tried to call me out for a few different things (Gina and Marloes being the main ones). Every time I bring this up you completely ignore it because you know you straight fucked up.

That's fear, mate. Fear of facing the facts, fear of standing by your words even when you learned they were wrong . . . IMO.

Kid, you have been exposed.

i-smell-liar-meme.jpg

Because you are just trying to twist the logic.
You claim she didn't fight anyone worthy. Yet there was no one worthy (and you admit as much, since you can't name anyone she should have faced).
That means she faced the best competition available and shows how dishonest you are.

I said she fought fattened up BWs, which she did. Again, why do you expect me to name fighter's she didn't face? Why would I worry about fighters she didn't face when there are fighters that she was actually facing?

You're ignoring that because you know I'm not saying anything wrong there and you thought you had a point. That's not me being dishonest at all.

I did.
You quoted yourself stating she cheated through half her career.
I demanded proof, you backtracked and LIED claimed you just "stated your opinion"
That's a second lie.
You accused her of cheating. You have no proof. That was a lie.
Lie about it being your opinion is a SECOND lie.

I said it's safe to say she cheated through half. I also said her career starts after she popped, not before. I also said you don't give someone who cheated the benefit of the doubt in the fights prior. How is that me lying? How can you honestly look at that and not realize that that's an opinion?

So wait.
When you make a clear accusation, it is you just stating an opinion.
When I clearly add "maybe" then I made a statement calling you a misogynist? LOL
Here you are, lying and twisting reality again. You just can't help can you?

I said you called me a Misogynist. You said no. The words you used are the literal definition of a a misogynist. That's not me twisting reality; that's actually how definition of words work. You know, basic English, bro.

The difference is: I did not deny.
But why exactly are you trying to make it such a big deal? didn't you call me a pussy among other names?
Why are you such a dishonest fuck? You curse, so don't cry when someone curses at you, kid.

Yes, you did. You denied calling me a mysoginist and a cunt. I quoted where you denied it. Afterwards you went on to act like that's somehow fine and okay because I'm a hater lol.

I called you a gutless coward because you were being one. I never denied that. I only called you a pussy two posts ago. I only ever called you a gutless coward rat and a pussy because you ignored the challenge I put forth to prove I was changing my words. Up until this point, I was perfectly polite to you. I didn't say a bad thing. You were the one who came in here calling me "kid" and hurling around insults like an asshole.

How is that dishonest?

Well, but it seems you are.
Or else why would you attack Cyborg so much?
Why would you make up accusations?
Why would you attack who she fought when she fought the best available?
Why would you lie that she cheated a second time?

Just because I don't like Cyborg doesn't mean it has anything to do with her being a woman. Where do I ever give that impression?

All I did was talk about her comp and her getting busted. That was it.

I didn't make up any accusations. She got caught the first time, accused the second time and got off. I never said she didn't. I explained what I meant, but you ignored that also.

Why do you ignore who she actually fought and focus so much on those she didn't? Why would I if I'm talking about her career?

I didn't.
I didn't call you a misogynist. I wondered if you had issues with women. You took it to har pretty clearly.
You obviously are, that's why you can't get over it.

If you say 'maybe you don't like women' that's the exact same thing as suggesting someone is a misogynist. It's the literal definition.

I only brought it up again to prove how you were being insulting, and when you tried to deny you didn't imply it.

No, kid. I can';t keep track of the curses I threw at you. That's because, as I stated, i don't care for you enough to re-read what I answer to all your asinine posts and lies in it.

So because you can't remember, then what? It didn't happen? It's okay?

Oh, but I did.
I noted you are those things. But as I said, I never called you all those names. You are the one "deducting" is what I meant.
This is YOU lying once more.

No, you did call me all those things. I quoted exactly where you did. How can you call someone a liar and dishonest when I literally quoted you saying all the things I said you did.

That's not deduction at all lol.

Unlike you, kid. I do Own up to what I said.
I didn't recall calling you a cunt and I stated as much. In other word, I owned up to being wrong.
You lied several times and you always make up a new excuse.

Hang on lol. First I said you called me a cunt. Then you said "misogynist and cunt? no." They were your words. Only when I quoted you called me a stupid cunt did you change your words. No apology, no nothing. You just made it out like it was okay because you forget and that you would've called me that anyway.

How dishonest is that?

And you don't own up to what you say at all. You called me a retard when you posted your Gina post and said I didn't mention her and Marloes as being legit FWs. I proved to you that I did. You can ignore it all you want, but that's the reality.

And again, it seems you live is a different reality, kid.
I couldn't care any less for you, let alone run scared of a fuckhead like you.
You are nothing. Just a pathetic liar whom, I caught about 5 times lying just in this post that I am responding to alone.

Prove it. You can't prove anything because you came into this thread trying to be a hero, got turned out, realized you were wrong and had nothing to go on so just resorted to calling me a hater instead.

I already showed you, kid.
Don't make promises you will not own up to.
You just lie and ignore the 10000 times I proved you blatantly lied.
You claim you don't understand the difference between a statement of a fact and an opinion.
But we both know that's just a lie so you don't have to own up to your lie(s) and delete your account as promised. (which make it just one more lie)

When did I claim I don't know the difference between a statement and a fact? I explained to you people don't need to preface every opinion with 'IMO', which they don't.

I'll gladly own up to those conditions I laid out for you. Like I said, do you want me to get a mod and they can take a look? I don't mind.

A promise you are to coward to own up to.
You were proven plenty of times.
You just don't have the balls to own up to it.

Offer still stands to get a mod in here and we'll see who stands by their words bro.

This is another post by you were you completely ignore what you said. Pretending it never happened doesn't mean it didn't, bro, sorry.

Please do.
And then let us check if BLATANTLY LYING about Cyborg cheating through half her career is not fighter bashing.
Let us also check if by stating "she was very lucky" implying she did cheat a second time is not fighter's bashing.
Please call a mod and let us see.

Me saying it's safe to assume that a proven cheater wasn't cheating in fights leading up to the one she got caught in isn't fighter bashing at all.

And saying she was very lucky the second time isn't fighter bashing either. Plenty of fighters have gotten caught accidentally taking things they didn't realize were on the list. Shit, didn't Chad say he was taking cream for his foot or some shit?

Why would I?
You volunteered to delete your account.
ANyone with a little bit of integrity would have deleted the account.
But you are a fucking lying scum.
So you continue debating over something that was already proved.
You have been exposed, and you don't like it
But it is a fact

If you're so sure, put your account up based on the conditions I laid out. I'm game, bro. If I'm a lying scum, then that'll come out easy enough. Shouldn't be hard, right?

Oi, @Shaddows you still there pussy?

Nah, just messing with you, lad.

You're alright, and I like most of your other posts in other threads, and you have always had one of my fav profile pics on Sherdog.

you are still a liar (though I had to review the posts to remember why) :D

you are still a liar (though I had to review the posts to remember why) :D

I was going to read back through the whole lot, then I realized it's literally just me and you jawing off at one another for like 5 pages straight. Everyone else had just stepped out long ago haha.

Either way, stay safe, bro, and I'll see you in the heavies.

I was going to read back through the whole lot, then I realized it's literally just me and you jawing off at one another for like 5 pages straight. Everyone else had just stepped out long ago haha.

Either way, stay safe, bro, and I'll see you in the heavies.
Thank you, brother!
Same to you!
Crazy times now, but (at least) we have our fun here :D

Back