AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Shes definitely flying high right now.

Thoughts?

its still on in the back ground. Watching The Grey

giphy.gif

I am a bit surprised it took over three rounds though.

Cyborg beat that ass for 3 and 1/2 rounds. One of the few bright spots in the shithole that is wmma

Cyborg hit that Budd so hard she literally fell to the floor afterwards and prayed.

It was hilarious how the Bellator commentators were making it out like Cyborg is the Goat and never got obliterated by Nunes. They were calling her the GOAT and the most feared woman in MMA lol.

It was cute, really.

Hmmm I was getting ready to watch "Better Call Saul". Is it really worth watching Cyborg crush some other chick? remaining open minded here so I can remain politically correct.

Respect: Amanda Nunes

Sucks we will never get a Nunes rematch.

Borg looked like man smashing a woman. Cejudo take notes :D

It was hilarious how the Bellator commentators were making it out like Cyborg is the Goat and never got obliterated by Nunes. They were calling her the GOAT and the most feared woman in MMA lol.

It was cute, really.

Imagine caring about WMMA.

It was cute, really.

I mean Cyborg had been the scariest chick for more than a decade. There's an argument.

It was cute, really.
Learn Promotionial skills 101

Nunes has wins over

Valentina 2x
Ronda
Cyborg
Holm
Tate
Budd
GDR 2x

There's no argument she's the best WMMA fighter of all time

Yet she couldn't even finish her last UFC opponent. This proves that Budd was a paper champion.

Nunes has wins over

Valentina 2x
Ronda
Cyborg
Holm
Tate
Budd
GDR 2x

There's no argument she's the best WMMA fighter of all time

I got Cyborg at 2 and Ronda at 3 Valentina at 4 and Joanna at 5

Come at me
She didn't smoke budd the way cyborg did though.

Borg sparked that shit up.

Imagine caring about WMMA.

Imagine going into a thread just to post about how you don't care about it. Thats almost as bad as the boxing fans who come here to post about how MMA sucks.

Back