Cyborg Just Smoked Budd

Cryroid is a complete cry baby. Ran from a rematch (Nunes woulda smoked her again)

also I love the narrative Cryroid is more technical. She got outboxed on the feet.

What are you on about, mate?

I didn't argue that she was unbeaten for 13 years, but you can't argue that half of her career needs to be called into question for the roids. That's not some 'asinine' excuse. It's reality. She literally was on roids. And she got very lucky with that second failed test, which was under USADA.

I like how you ignored all of those facts I presented and made some weird, childish guesses about me being scared of and disliking women, and went on to call me a retard, when all I did was provide facts about Cyborg's record and career to support why I don't think much of her accomplishments. If you can find some records or something that show that her best wins weren't against fattened up BWs and very, very lackluster FWs after she got popped for roids like I laid out in that post, then by all means let's see it.

Are you even familiar with Cyborg and her career? Because I'm only going on her record and what I've seen having followed her career and watched every single one of her fights since she fought Shayna Bazler back in '08 in her 5th ever fight.

And just because someone is at the 'top', doesn't mean everyone is envious of that person. That's an insanely broad generalization to make.
Sorry kid, but you can't argue she was on something through "half of her career". She got caught once, not twice or 3 times like many males you probably have an erection about.
The only "reality" you can claim is that she got caught. ONCE.
Not through half of her career, not before and not after. Only that one time.
All the rest is conjecture by a dumbass like you.

Even the "lucky second time" that in fact did not exist.
She had (documented) health problems due to her extreme weight cut and the doctor did what he had to do.
So much so that USADA understood and gave her the retroactive exemption: as it should be.

There are no facts, only your asinine accusations without any sort of proof.
And the burden of proof is motherfucking yours.

So please just STFU before I click on fighter-bashing, since that is exactly what you are doing.

Oh, and by the way, retard: this was not a bloated FW.
03_gina_carano_vs_cris_cyborg.jpg

Sorry kid, but you can't argue she was on something through "half of her career". She got caught once, not twice or 3 times like many males you probably have an erection about.
The only "reality" you can claim is that she got caught. ONCE.
Not through half of her career, not before and not after. Only that one time.
All the rest is conjecture by a dumbass like you.

Even the "lucky second time" that in fact did not exist.
She had (documented) health problems due to her extreme weight cut and the doctor did what he had to do.
So much so that USADA understood and gave her the retroactive exemption: as it should be.

There are no facts, only your asinine accusations without any sort of proof.
And the burden of proof is motherfucking yours.

So please just STFU before I click on fighter-bashing, since that is exactly what you are doing.

Oh, and by the way, retard: this was not a bloated FW.
03_gina_carano_vs_cris_cyborg.jpg

You're out of your depth here. You don't even understand the fighter that you're trying to defend.

Are you seriously going to try and make it out like she was only on roids for that one fight that she got overturned? How far are you going to reach here? She starts looking like a fucking body-builder all of a sudden, pops hot, and you're seriously going to try and make it out like she had only just got on it for that fight?

What do you mean that second time didn't exist? Google it. It happened. She got away with it because of the weight cut nonsense. She should never have been given an exemption because she couldn't make the weight due to what years of roid abuse did to her body.

I gave you all the proof of what I was saying. You clearly don't even follow Cyborg or know about her career. Nothing I said was wrong, and can all be fact-checked with a quick google search. Report me for fighter-bashing if that makes you feel better, but nothing will come of it because I was only providing easily findable facts.

Lol at calling me a retard and then posting a photo of Cyborg facing off against Carano. I never said Carano wasn't a FW, and I clearly said that besides a handful of her opponents AFTER she popped hot, they were all fattened up BWs. You know, girls like Faith, Daria, Lansberg, Smith, Evinger, Yana, and Holly.

You don't understand Cyborg at all or any of her opponents, and you seem to just ignore what people are saying so you can ramble on. All you've really got in the end is some childish insults lol.

Keep calling me a kid though if it makes you feel big and cool on the internet. I'll keep backing up what I say and you can go on embarrassing yourself here.

You're out of your depth here. You don't even understand the fighter that you're trying to defend.

Are you seriously going to try and make it out like she was only on roids for that one fight that she got overturned? How far are you going to reach here? She starts looking like a fucking body-builder all of a sudden, pops hot, and you're seriously going to try and make it out like she had only just got on it for that fight?

What do you mean that second time didn't exist? Google it. It happened. She got away with it because of the weight cut nonsense. She should never have been given an exemption because she couldn't make the weight due to what years of roid abuse did to her body.

I gave you all the proof of what I was saying. You clearly don't even follow Cyborg or know about her career. Nothing I said was wrong, and can all be fact-checked with a quick google search. Report me for fighter-bashing if that makes you feel better, but nothing will come of it because I was only providing easily findable facts.

Lol at calling me a retard and then posting a photo of Cyborg facing off against Carano. I never said Carano wasn't a FW, and I clearly said that besides a handful of her opponents AFTER she popped hot, they were all fattened up BWs. You know, girls like Faith, Daria, Lansberg, Smith, Evinger, Yana, and Holly.

You don't understand Cyborg at all or any of her opponents, and you seem to just ignore what people are saying so you can ramble on. All you've really got in the end is some childish insults lol.

Keep calling me a kid though if it makes you feel big and cool on the internet. I'll keep backing up what I say and you can go on embarrassing yourself here.
This is the same old rehashed Cyborg hater crap. You can argue all you want about how good her opponents were but she fought all who were available, called out the rest at 140 who ducked, and beat them all except Nunes. And then Nunes immediately ran from the rematch. She said she would be back in a year or two. Then DFW stepped in to make sure it wouldn't happen. Cyborg is a great fighter, it won't kill you to admit it and it would make you sound a lot more credible

It was hilarious how the Bellator commentators were making it out like Cyborg is the Goat and never got obliterated by Nunes. They were calling her the GOAT and the most feared woman in MMA lol.

It was cute, really.

amanda has, undeniably, the greatest resume in wmma. That being said, she panick wrestled her entire last matchup after getting outclassed on the feet by a gal that would rather vacate a world title than fight cyborg.

my point is, Amanda hasn’t been on top a fraction of the time cyborg was and she’s already showing signs of slowing down. I think Nunes is the GOAT but let’s pump the breaks on saying there’s no comparison between the two. They’re the two best two ever in wmma. There’s not exactly light years between the two.

This is the same old rehashed Cyborg hater crap. You can argue all you want about how good her opponents were but she fought all who were available, called out the rest at 140 who ducked, and beat them all except Nunes. And then Nunes immediately ran from the rematch. She said she would be back in a year or two. Then DFW stepped in to make sure it wouldn't happen. Cyborg is a great fighter, it won't kill you to admit it and it would make you sound a lot more credible

I'm not saying she isn't a good fighter. She's clearly better than who she fights. I'm just pointing out that the girls she fought weren't that good, and the ones that were decent were fattened up BWs.

And yeah, she's calling out people at 140? That's dumb. If she couldn't make the weight, then why was she calling anyone out? How many fighters do you see constantly calling out girls from a weight class below them? She spent years making it out like Ronda was a coward because Ronda wouldn't move up to fight her.

And why should she have gotten an immediate rematch? She came to the UFC and fought two fattened up BWs at a catchweight. Then fought Evinger, a BW, for the belt. Her one defense was against Yana, another girl who hadn't fought at FW in 6 years.

The first real FW she fought in the UFC was Spencer, and she couldn't finish Spencer and didn't look half as good against as when she was fighting the smaller girls.

Cyborg looked better than ever and bellator doesn't have usda. You'd think there would be some connection there...

amanda has, undeniably, the greatest resume in wmma. That being said, she panick wrestled her entire last matchup after getting outclassed on the feet by a gal that would rather vacate a world title than fight cyborg.

my point is, Amanda hasn’t been on top a fraction of the time cyborg was and she’s already showing signs of slowing down. I think Nunes is the GOAT but let’s pump the breaks on saying there’s no comparison between the two. They’re the two best two ever in wmma. There’s not exactly light years between the two.

Right, but another way to look at is that GDR is a ridiculously good striker. There's no shame in taking the easy route by Nunes here. Do you seriously think it would have went well if Cyborg had fought GDR and decided to just stand and kick box her? We saw what happened when she fought Baars, and GDR is just a notch above the women in striking. I don't believe for a second that Cyborg would not have used her grappling and size against GDR had they fought.

And Cyborg didn't even deserve that potential shot against GDR. Her only UFC fights prior were two catchweight fights, not FW fights, against mid-tier BWs. Maybe she should have, I don't know, fought at FW in the UFC first?

People say GDR was afraid, and I get that opinion, but how was Cyborg not afraid when she refused to cut the weight and reduce her muscle mass and fight at BW, a clearly much more competitive division?

Nice to see cyborg do what she does best, wifebeat soccer moms. But lets not pretend she's the baddest woman fighter at anything. You don't get embarrassed like that, then run from the rematch and ever try to push that narrative again.

What are you on about, mate?

I didn't argue that she was unbeaten for 13 years, but you can't argue that half of her career needs to be called into question for the roids. That's not some 'asinine' excuse. It's reality. She literally was on roids. And she got very lucky with that second failed test, which was under USADA.

I like how you ignored all of those facts I presented and made some weird, childish guesses about me being scared of and disliking women, and went on to call me a retard, when all I did was provide facts about Cyborg's record and career to support why I don't think much of her accomplishments. If you can find some records or something that show that her best wins weren't against fattened up BWs and very, very lackluster FWs after she got popped for roids like I laid out in that post, then by all means let's see it.

Are you even familiar with Cyborg and her career? Because I'm only going on her record and what I've seen having followed her career and watched every single one of her fights since she fought Shayna Bazler back in '08 in her 5th ever fight.

And just because someone is at the 'top', doesn't mean everyone is envious of that person. That's an insanely broad generalization to make.
Imagine telling a grown man they are afraid of women for recalling failed drug test. That guy def has a cyborg crush

It was hilarious how the Bellator commentators were making it out like Cyborg is the Goat and never got obliterated by Nunes. They were calling her the GOAT and the most feared woman in MMA lol.

It was cute, really.
Of course, they wanna hype her up. Even if none of it is true.

Right, but another way to look at is that GDR is a ridiculously good striker. There's no shame in taking the easy route by Nunes here. Do you seriously think it would have went well if Cyborg had fought GDR and decided to just stand and kick box her? We saw what happened when she fought Baars, and GDR is just a notch above the women in striking. I don't believe for a second that Cyborg would not have used her grappling and size against GDR had they fought.

And Cyborg didn't even deserve that potential shot against GDR. Her only UFC fights prior were two catchweight fights, not FW fights, against mid-tier BWs. Maybe she should have, I don't know, fought at FW in the UFC first?

People say GDR was afraid, and I get that opinion, but how was Cyborg not afraid when she refused to cut the weight and reduce her muscle mass and fight at BW, a clearly much more competitive division?

I believe GDR would’ve done very well against cyborgs wild striking. She obviously didn’t think so. As far as cutting to Bantamweight and being afraid, she didn’t need to. Zingano, Tate, Holm and others blew social media up saying they’d fight cyborg at 140 if she was signed to the ufc. Only Holm answered the call and by then the ufc has already created that shitty division and title.

PS

Holm, GDR and Cyborg were the only rostered FWs. Who was Cyborg supposed to fight to earn that title shot and why didn’t holly or GDR deserve said gifted shot?

To summarize:
Bellator gonna Bellator
Cyborg gonna Cyborg
Too many MMA fans are still eating glue

I'm not saying she isn't a good fighter. She's clearly better than who she fights. I'm just pointing out that the girls she fought weren't that good, and the ones that were decent were fattened up BWs.

And yeah, she's calling out people at 140? That's dumb. If she couldn't make the weight, then why was she calling anyone out? How many fighters do you see constantly calling out girls from a weight class below them? She spent years making it out like Ronda was a coward because Ronda wouldn't move up to fight her.

And why should she have gotten an immediate rematch? She came to the UFC and fought two fattened up BWs at a catchweight. Then fought Evinger, a BW, for the belt. Her one defense was against Yana, another girl who hadn't fought at FW in 6 years.

The first real FW she fought in the UFC was Spencer, and she couldn't finish Spencer and didn't look half as good against as when she was fighting the smaller girls.

are you kidding? Holly dwarfed cyborg and bullied her in the clinch. Holly was clearly the stronger fighter, physically

It was cute, really.
If Dana wasn't such a dickhead, there would have been a rematch. I think she could pull it off. Let's be honest, Cyborg is one of the greatest ever.

If Dana wasn't such a dickhead, there would have been a rematch. I think she could pull it off. Let's be honest, Cyborg is one of the greatest ever.

Yeah, who knows. I wonder if Amanda would have reverted to her wrestling if the striking got too hot for her like she did against GDR.

Lol what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back