Cormier hinting at him being out of fighting shape with instagram post

He's always honest and realistic. Zero training and just getting back in there and admitting Stipe would beat him in his current state. He's just being real.

Your heavyweight champ everyone. Hold out for that money fight, stay inactive for 10 months, fuck up the flow of the division, and then start making excuses in advance in case you lose.

I agree. Holding up a division over Brock - it’s shameful

He's always honest and realistic. Zero training and just getting back in there and admitting Stipe would beat him in his current state. He's just being real.
Its sad that todays mma fans cant grasp this. Its just more proof of how this world is going to shit. Yes, i know, what does mma have to do with the world, it doesn't, but the morals of some very honerable people and the dislike of these people do.

MMA fighters are such lazy athletes lol.

MMA fighters are such lazy athletes lol.
I agree, Jones is lazy. From what ive read from fighters that trained at Jackson/Wink is Jones barely ever showed up at the gym.

All I want this year is this <DCrying>

I also read his interview recently he said this:

“I get this done again. I feel like I will prepare myself and get ready to fight come August 17. If you asked me today? I probably couldn’t beat Stipe Miocic. I’m out of shape, I’m barely getting started. I’m just working, trying to drop off the extra pounds. I’ve been living a very, very cushy life since November. I’ve been working television, enjoying my family, coaching wrestling. So I’ve got some work to do to get back where I need to be. . .

Should we be worried? I dont want Caveman to win this

Dc bless

It's HW, he'll be fine.

If this was LHW then it'd be an issue.

Your heavyweight champ everyone. Hold out for that money fight, stay inactive for 10 months, fuck up the flow of the division, and then start making excuses in advance in case you lose.
[<diva2]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...mber-lesnar-lewis-miocic-heavyweight-mma-news

https://m.sherdog.com/fighter/record/Daniel-Cormier-52311

He got surgery. Who was he supposed to fight? He's fought more than Stipe since they fought. And he fought Lewis less than 10 months ago and now he has taken a fight.

This post just reads as "I really don't like Daniel Cormier"

Honestly, most Jones hate is unwarranted,
<JagsKiddingMe>

There is this thing TS,

Its called a training camp.

I can,

DC is older and more beat up than he was for the first fight?

Not sure why everyone is discounting Stipe, DC is the much better fighter but hes alot older now and gone through alot of surgeries recently.

Hard for us Sherbros to understand, given our eternal youth, but normal humans age and lose their physical prowess.
Stipe is older as well — and he’s been inactive. But I doubt one year of aging is going to matter much, as neither guy has taken much physical abuse (Stipe has taken more though) and both appear to be clean-living guys.

That's what was supposed to happen last time too.
Yeah, Stipe was supposed to maul DC and overwhelm him for an easy win.
But then, the fight happened. And afterwards? Crickets....crickets chirping.

I didn't think DC looked good in their first fight. Just by looking at him, you can see he's not the heavyweight he was originally. Age, and years of cutting to 205 has flabbed him out and slowed him down a lot. Thing is he's just as crafty as ever now and hits fucking hard without the cut.

I think DC in his prime waxes Stipe just about every time, but Stipe can beat this DC.
Stipe couldn’t do it the first time though.

Back