Cormier hinting at him being out of fighting shape with instagram post

Im a fan of DC (Stipe too for that matter), and this may be his norm, but eventually everyone gets old and slows down. One of these days hes going to be too old to go from "cushy life" to championship shape in 9 weeks. Is this that fight? We'll see.
I am a fan of both DC and Stipe, and would be happy for either fighter if they won, but I will hope DC gets the win for the sake of not having to hear Jones fans shit on what he has done in this sport if he loses.

I am not talking about before all the fuck ups. I was actually a fan after he beat Showgun despite the illegal strikes on a handicapped person and his fake Christian persona. It wasn't till after all the other shit that i realized how much of a pos he was inside, and outside of the cage that i was no longer a fan.
He's a cage fighter. That's all i watch him for, honestly. Thomas Sowell I respect as a person.

I am a fan of both DC and Stipe, and would be happy for either fighter if they won, but I will hope DC gets the win for the sake of not having to hear Jones fans shit on what he has done in this sport if he loses.
I was kind of rooting for Stipe the first time, but I think it would be cool for DC to retire as champ. Ill probably be pulling for him this time. Either way, its one of those fights that hard for me to get up for because I like them both.

He doesn't really seem motivated for this fight, kinda hard to be when you have to beat someone again instead of getting the money fight they told him he was getting, dude was probably already planning on what to spend that money on.
DC has done so much for the company. Filled the role of a great commentator. Carried the LHW division for years while Jones was hitting pregnant women and testing positive multiple times. DC goes on to knock out the HW champ and then gets denied his money fight. The guy is 40 and is fighting past the date he wanted to retire. Now with the ESPN deal he's gonna get fucked on pay and have to fight a dangerous HW again.

I was kind of rooting for Stipe the first time, but I think it would be cool for DC to retire as champ. Ill probably be pulling for him this time. Either way, its one of those fights that hard for me to get up for because I like them both.
Yeah it sucks when you feel both fighters are not only good fighters, but also good people, its hard to root for one or the other when both deserve to win. Hopefully it will end in a draw, lol

^^^^

ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg
Nah brah, nah.

How is most of Jones hate unwarranted? Even if you put all of his personal fuck ups aside, you have the illegal strikes, eye pokes, shady crawling on the ground to get close to your opponent, and then all the PED usage.
Wait how is the crawling illegal?

I’ve been living a very, very cushy life since November.

I told y'all Cormier had no plan of actually fighting back when he was saying he was fighting again before his retirement on his birthday

The hate DC gets is just unbelievable. He should just retire now, why even give these pos jones fans another way to shit on him if he loses to Stipe. At least DC is man enough to fight Stipe, unlike Jones who wouldnt even fight a MW like Chael on like a months notice.

DC haters are not Jones fans, they hate Jones too. These people want Stipe to beat DC and Gus to beat Jones. You're clearly not paying attention to what's going on.

Cormier has that enlarged Joe Rogan body

idk man
Andy Ruiz just showed everybody what a big chubby happy fat guy can do. DC'll be fine.

Didn't he have back surgery too? I think he'll be ready. Hope we get a good scrap this time.

I think he’s just one of those fighters that is in shape at fight time, but let’s himself go in between.

He isn’t going to walk in there out of shape.

He fights at HW, what fight shape does someone need to be to fight at HW? Not like he needs to come in at 210 to fight at HW. If he can come in at 230-240 he will be okay and needs to be heavier to fight HW's.

Fighting shape for him has always been flabby and rotund, looks normal to me.

Back