Cormier hinting at him being out of fighting shape with instagram post

Your heavyweight champ everyone. Hold out for that money fight, stay inactive for 10 months, fuck up the flow of the division, and then start making excuses in advance in case you lose.
^^^^

ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

Coming off an injury and it's the start of camp...

How dumb are you guys? Lol

He doesn't really seem motivated for this fight, kinda hard to be when you have to beat someone again instead of getting the money fight they told him he was getting, dude was probably already planning on what to spend that money on.
As much as it's easy to really like DC, he does clearly have a bit of a problem staying away from excessive eating when he doesn't have a fight scheduled. He just keeps on eating and eating and eating.

But that's OK, it's his choice. He's just a bit line gastelum and Hendricks like that.

A heavyweight that loves food is out of shape between fights!?

giphy.gif

Imagine always being in fighting shape at 40. Sounds like unnecessary hell.

There is this thing TS,

Its called a training camp.

I don't see how Stipe can win this one.

I can,

DC is older and more beat up than he was for the first fight?

Not sure why everyone is discounting Stipe, DC is the much better fighter but hes alot older now and gone through alot of surgeries recently.

Hard for us Sherbros to understand, given our eternal youth, but normal humans age and lose their physical prowess.

Don't remember when DC was ever in shape <{1-10}>

Doesn't matter, he's going to KO Sleepe again.

How is most of Jones hate unwarranted? Even if you put all of his personal fuck ups aside, you have the illegal strikes, eye pokes, shady crawling on the ground to get close to your opponent, and then all the PED usage.
I watch MMA for what works and what doesn't. And remember before all the fuck ups? People were hating anyways. Jones finally gave him a reason, but at first he only won cause he was big despite George Roop not unlocking that same ability.

I’ve been living a very, very cushy life since November. I’ve been working television, enjoying my family, coaching wrestling. So I’ve got some work to do to get back where I need to be. . .

I have a feeling he is going to balloon up to being a complete fatass once he retires. Just doesn't have the mindset to stay in shape.

I watch MMA for what works and what doesn't. And remember before all the fuck ups? People were hating anyways. Jones finally gave him a reason, but at first he only won cause he was big despite George Roop not unlocking that same ability.
I am not talking about before all the fuck ups. I was actually a fan after he beat Showgun despite the illegal strikes on a handicapped person and his fake Christian persona. It wasn't till after all the other shit that i realized how much of a pos he was inside, and outside of the cage that i was no longer a fan.

Im a fan of DC (Stipe too for that matter), and this may be his norm, but eventually everyone gets old and slows down. One of these days hes going to be too old to go from "cushy life" to championship shape in 9 weeks. Is this that fight? We'll see.

just re-watched Aleks vs Sergei

purified my evening

Back