Cormier had low T/E ratio's

There are a few possible reasons. One obvious reason is everyone's is different biologically.

Even when people eat the same food, live similar lifestyles, take the same medication, their bodies don't respond exactly the same.

What you're suggesting is Jones' and Cormier's numbers should flux similarly, but that's not physiologically reasonable. They're two separate individuals - not identical twins, with different genetics, different age, different training schedules, different eating habits, lifestyles, and so on.

Jones was on Cocaine at some point during the "out of competition tests"; Cormier was not.

Using epitestosterone as a masking agent is definitely a possibility. But correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they also test for masking agents, too? As far as I know, masking agents are also on the list of things they test for in urine tests.

So if there is no indication of masking agent (Epitestosterone) in Jones urine, you can't just suggest that his low numbers were due to masking agent while suggesting that Cormier's low numbers were not...

That reeks of bias and prejudice.

See post 137 for a professional's (not some internet doctor, but the head of a WADA certified testing agency) take on using epi as a masking agent.

We need a penis / vagina ratio for these two I'm confused as fk....

He has like 10 years or more on jones and is higher, lol.

Next thing you'll tell me is Hendo's is low too. :rolleyes:

Yea, here are the actual ages you are talking about since you seem to want to compare Hendo's age to DC's.

Bones is 27, DC is 35, and Hendo is 44. In fact, Hendo is 9 years older than DC wheras DC is only 8 years older than Bones. The gap between DC and Henderson is larger than DC and Bones so yea, please keep comparing the ages of DC to Hendo.

See post 137 for a professional's (not some internet doctor, but the head of a WADA certified testing agency) take on using epi as a masking agent.

Thank you. Yes I saw that post. By "Internet doctor" did you mean Sherdoggers who pretend they know about physiology and use this opportunity to claim Jones was taking PEDs while ignoring Cormier's similarly low t/e numbers?

Thank you. Yes I saw that post. By "Internet doctor" did you mean Sherdoggers who pretend they know about physiology and use this opportunity to claim Jones was taking PEDs while ignoring Cormier's similarly low t/e numbers?

Them and the cans like Conte and the twitter experts everyone has been quoting the past couple days. Those clowns scream for a CIR test claiming it'll clear up the whole thing, then when he passes, they continue to make shit up to keep people glued to their twitter accounts.

None of them are clean. They all use something

I dish a lot of shit out, so I do not mind taking a bit now and again.

Getting humbled in this thread.

My humbling has yet to come.

Being right all the time is hard to maintain, admittedly.

I assume this is why I am your #2 top poster :wink:

Them and the cans like Conte and the twitter experts everyone has been quoting the past couple days. Those clowns scream for a CIR test claiming it'll clear up the whole thing, then when he passes, they continue to make shit up to keep people glued to their twitter accounts.

They clearly had different reasons for saying what they did. Conte wants the attention and publicity; the people who don't like Jones want to use the opportunity to drag him down.

isn't he like 36?

What does that matter? Yes, Testosterone production is lowered as you age, but so is epitestsoterone at the same rate. Therefore an older guy should still have a ratio of close to 1:1 whether he has average, above average, or lower than average testosterone levels for his age.

It's a ratio not over all levels.

"There's no problem with Daniel," Bennett said. "Trust me."

So they're saying Daniel's isn't an issue.

DC is 35 years old and his levels were still higher than 27 yo Jones lol

Over 2x higher

It's remarkable

But yeah DC needs to be looked at and so does the methodology. This is some weird stuff

Both guys might be on PED maskers. Damn.

The ignorance displayed on this subject is quite alarming. In short, the training athletes put heading into fights plus the weight cuts and weight fluctuations while have a negative impact on a makes thyroid and testosterone levels and not to mention other areas.

No. These are athletes of the highest levels, millions of dollars are on the line. For you to think they wouldn't cheat is hilarious.

Jones testosterone levels fluctuated significantly. It is very obvious he cycled and is masking the use. Just remember, it took 14 years for the french to catch armstrong cheating and he denied it until the very last moment. The science didn't catch up for over a decade. Just because a test didn't show jones with exogenous test in his system doesn't mean he didn't cheat.

Jones levels are unnaturally low. There is no arguing that fact

Back