Cormier had low T/E ratio's

Lmao

Guess that W isn't getting overturned! Haha

AndStill

His ratio is very low on the test side, but we don't know what his actual epi level is.

The reason why this whole thing blew up with various twitter doctors is because jones' ratio and epi number were both off.

If I had to guess without looking at Dc's epi, they both may have been using masking agents.

nobody knows if the epi level was off or not, because you can't determine levels from urine samples, only ratio. Results from the blood tests have not been released AFIK.

Jones in your name and AV so I know I'm wasting time, but let me help others with this.

*Jones' 0.35 is better but the 0.19 and the flux is part of the concern.
*Cormier's 0.4 is more than double Jone's low test and did not flux as intensely.
*Cormier is older, and after 30 T-levels drop significantly.
*SHouldn't you be concerned your 27-year-old fighter has HALF the T/E ratio of a guy nearly a decade older?

But let me be clear. Jones isn't really the issue at this point. THe problem is that the NSAC seems fine with covering their own ass and not on finding out why a 27-year-old epic stud athlete had a "watery sample" and was 0.29, 0.35, 0.19 on his T/E wherein the epi-testosterone was incredibly high.

You don't lose that much test by 35. DC should be only a few percentage points below his peak in terms of T unless something is majorly wrong with him.

These results do one of two things: they show that either both men were likely cheating or they support an alternate hypothesis that perhaps anomalous results like this are more possible than people imagine even w/out steroid abuse.

This is great logic being employed by the blind Jones devotees in this thread. "See, look at Cormier's results!" Okay, uh... so maybe Cormier is doping too? Does that make Jones any less of a cheater if he's using PEDs and one of his opponents is as well?

I agree. I've been convinced by some of the posters that Bones's results are fishy but it's funny how many of the people condemning Bones are now splitting hairs and making excuses for Cormier's low test. It's pretty clear that some of these people are only interested in hating Jones.

I think it's likely that most top guys are up to something.

you'd expect both those athleets competing in the most manly sport to be well over 1:1 ratios..... Not under at least....

This all could be the tip of the iceberg...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Yeah, he's probably doing the same thing Jones was doing. Black males their age shouldn't have ratios like that, especially as elite athletes. It's a signal of synthetic testosterone usage.

I can't believe someone suggested DC might have that range normally.

He's a f'ing stud and he's only 35. I'm 45 and packing 50lbs of excess body fat and I'd still pull better numbers.

They're both looking guilty as hell at this point.

Since neither got busted for a masking agent do they both walk away from this scott free?
Good post. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. They can't be busted for this. But it's suspect as fuck.

The ignorance displayed on this subject is quite alarming. In short, the training athletes put heading into fights plus the weight cuts and weight fluctuations while have a negative impact on a makes thyroid and testosterone levels and not to mention other areas.
They were cutting weight a month out from the fight? Sorry, not buying it.

Hilarious the way they treat two completely different situations like they're two completely different situations, hahah, those fools!

Jones, a 27 year old in the prime of his life having an incredibly low amount of testosterone and then fucking quadrupling his amount of epitestosterone in two weeks is exactly the same as a 36 year old man having a slightly low ratio.

The tests literally point to opposite conclusions and you are an idiot.
The average black man has a 1.3:1 ratio. Cormier had a 0.40:1 ratio and a 0.48 ratio. He's also an elite athlete and would be expected to be above average, if anything. That's not a slightly low ratio. That's a significantly low ratio for a man of his age, race and level of athleticism and it signifies use of synthetic testosterone. Just like with Jones. T levels between a man of 27 and 35 are not nearly as drastic as most are making it out to be in this thread. A man's t levels go down over time, but it's not like you hit 30 and suddenly you turn from stud to dud. Especially when you work your ass off like DC does.

Is it possible it was just a crappy test kit they used. Yeesh, 2 fuqing monsters tested at female or adolescent levels.

I am leaning towards this. There is a possibility that they were both on something but I really doubt it and if that is the case it would be really fucked up.

Good, make more precise tests, if they were both into something lets make a LHW grand prix for the belt and suspend both.

I can't believe someone suggested DC might have that range normally.

He's a f'ing stud and he's only 35. I'm 45 and packing 50lbs of excess body fat and I'd still pull better numbers.

They're both looking guilty as hell at this point.

Since neither got busted for a masking agent do they both walk away from this scott free?

Pics or GTFO

Has there been a fight where both the fighters were caught with PED's? I vaguely remember such a fight but my memory is horrible. If there was one, did the result of the fight stay as is?

Has there been a fight where both the fighters were caught with PED's? I vaguely remember such a fight but my memory is horrible. If there was one, did the result of the fight stay as is?

Sherk and Franca. That result stood, but I'm not sure how the rules go about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back