Don’t Sleep on Jon Jones

Deca-Durabolin, Norandren, Dynabolan, Anabolicum, Turanabol Depot, Durabolin, Anabolin, Fenobolin, and Turinabol all remain or can remain in the system for 12 to 18 months.
You copied that line straight from a google search from a medium article by a user named biopharmchem2016 with no other publications or references to support his information. I have no need to undermine you further for picking the first google search result without research.

The M3 metabolite that he popped for was estimated to be detectable for 40-50 days after oral intake of T-bol, which is what he allegedly consumed. The research article published by Rodchenkov claims it may be detectable in urine thereafter, but it was not verified or further studied in actual humans if that is possible. "Pulsing" was made up by Novitsky to cover up this lie that it's possible to test positive for over a year after if it's stored in his fat. He actually had clean samples in between, which would not make sense and he is a slim guy who doesn't carry much fat either.

The burden of proof that he's actually innocent is highly unlikely.

I am a published author in scientific journals and read all published articles regarding oral turinabol and its metabolites, proving you wrong. Yes I have studied pharmacology of steroids as well as the variables affecting clearance rates of drugs.

You copied that line straight from a google search from a medium article by a user named biopharmchem2016 with no other publications or references to support his information. I have no need to undermine you further for picking the first google search result without research.

The M3 metabolite that he popped for was estimated to be detectable for 40-50 days after oral intake of T-bol, which is what he allegedly consumed. The research article published by Rodchenkov claims it may be detectable in urine thereafter, but it was not verified or further studied in actual humans if that is possible. "Pulsing" was made up by Novitsky to cover up this lie that it's possible to test positive for over a year after if it's stored in his fat. He actually had clean samples in between, which would not make sense and he is a slim guy who doesn't carry much fat either.

The burden of proof that he's actually innocent is highly unlikely.

I am a published author in scientific journals and read all published articles regarding oral turinabol and its metabolites, proving you wrong. Yes I have studied pharmacology of steroids as well as the variables affecting clearance rates of drugs.

You are not a published author on anything,.

That is straight from Victor Conte and others on the subject.

If you were you would know that Turinabol has a clearance of about a year or longer(11-12+). Nandrolone is listed at 17-18 months. Oil based injectable Turinabol may be detectable longer than the oral form. Thus if it has not left your system, you will piss hot. In terms of jones, he had residual traces of it . Steroids doesn't get eliminated well that is the reason fighters cycle off well before compeittion. The steroids search out fat cells that exist in the fighters and resides there and depending on numerous factors can take time to fully clear your body. So if your body has not fully cleaned it out i, you will piss hot irregardles of time.

Last edited:
I might actually become a JJ fan if he shows up to the cage looking like this and whooping ass lol
Pretty sure quite a people were vocally body shaming him against Gane and saying he was fucked because he looked like shit physically compared to jacked Gane.

Is this what you call muscle gains?

2_Screenshot-2024-03-01-at-192320.jpg
That’s peak alpha male physique. I didn’t want to believe it at first, I just had to sort of come to grips with it.

You are not a published author

That is straight from Victor Conte

If you were you would know that Turinabol has a clearance of about a year or longer. Note that Nandrolone is listed at 17-18 months. Oil based injectable Turinabol may be detectable longer than the oral form.
I actually am.

You're referring this post? The link he attached no longer exists, and neither did the evidence.

No point in arguing with you further.

Pretty sure quite a people were vocally body shaming him against Gane and saying he was fucked because he looked like shit physically compared to jacked Gane.
I saw him post a vid of him starting to run with his dog the other day, and said it was because of fat shaming. But he deleted it before I could make a thread.

Cormier also had suspicious levels of testosterone as well

I actually am.

You're referring this post? The link he attached no longer exists, and neither did the evidence.

No point in arguing with you further.

You are not

According to actual medical doctors from Iowa on the subject the range of steroid detectability times starts with as little as a few days and can go as far as 18 months after the last use of the substance, depending on various factors.

No i am referring to what medical doctors actually state.

You are not

According to actual medical doctors from Iowa on the subject the range of steroid detectability times starts with as little as a few days and can go as far as 18 months after the last use of the substance, depending on various factors.

Stop the nonsense. You cannot argue because you have nothing to argue. it is all bullshit.
That largely depends on the specific drug, its method of intake, and variables affecting clearance rates. Turinabol has actually been around for a very long time and is well studied.

You cannot argue with anything scientific besides hearsay.

If you're in denial that's fine, but so far I have refuted every piece of evidence you have presented to me.

There's probably more ground for others to make up to reach his level of dishonesty, honestly.

While you can believe that every fighter was juicing, at least they had the intelligence to do it through microdosing and relatively minimal gain vs the amount of "Supersoldier" Jones was using. See, they all practiced under the idea of not getting caught, a thought that had never once been entertained by Juicy Jon.

Now that everyone has the handcuffs off, they can put the pedal to the metal, whereas Jon can't press his foot any further through the floor of the car without turning into Fred Flintstone

That largely depends on the specific drug, its method of intake, and variables affecting clearance rates.

You cannot argue with anything scientific besides hearsay.

If you're in denial that's fine, but so far I have refuted every piece of evidence you have presented to me.

Come on dude stop it, you are lying or misinformed.

You posted this from a reddit page as i know the topic on the source of the page and some Russian guy,. This isn't a a steroid that any fighter will likely use on its own in a cycle.. It is best used alongside at least one other steroid. In terms of Jones, he had residual trace elements which means it was from a previous test and he still had it in his system at the time.

Turinabol has been traceable from twelve hours up to eighteen months. It really depends on your body and biochemistry. This is from medical doctors and anyone who actually writes for a publication would know that. It needs to clear your body before you piss clean.

Last edited:
There's probably more ground for others to make up to reach his level of dishonesty, honestly.

While you can believe that every fighter was juicing, at least they had the intelligence to do it through microdosing and relatively minimal gain vs the amount of "Supersoldier" Jones was using. See, they all practiced under the idea of not getting caught, a thought that had never once been entertained by Juicy Jon.

Now that everyone has the handcuffs off, they can put the pedal to the metal, whereas Jon can't press his foot any further through the floor of the car without turning into Fred Flintstone
Agreed. What also supports your narrative is the differential of testing frequency among UFC athletes.

Come on dude stop it.

You posted this from a reddit page as i know the topic on the source of the page and some russian guy,. This isn't a a steroid that any fighter will likely use on its own in a cycle.. It is best used alongside at least one other steroid.

Turinabol has been traceable from twelve hours up to eighteen months. It really depends on your body and biochemistry. This is from medical doctors and anyone who actually writes for a publication would know that.
I did not, I did my own research and took into account the claims of USADA employees. You keep spewing hearsay and grasping at straws. You're wrong again, he wasn't tested for turinabol it was a metabolite of Turinabol, there is a difference. So far you are 0-4 in your argument, you should learn to call it a loss Shertard.

I did not, I did my own research and took into account the claims of USADA employees. You keep spewing hearsay and grasping at straws. You're wrong again, he wasn't tested for turinabol it was a metabolite of Turinabol, there is a difference. So far you are 0-4 in your argument, you should learn to call it a loss Shertard.

That comment alone tells me you do not know what you are talking about.

Good day.

PS: Some metabolites stay in the body much longer than the parent drug, even when the parent drug has been expelled.

Last edited:
Agreed. What also supports your narrative is the differential of testing frequency among UFC athletes.

I work pretty closely with labs testing all kinds of metabolites of substances. It's funny how I'll hear some nurse, or even sometimes doctors treating people, talking about how long detection windows can be, only to go back to the lab and have them go "Yeeeah.. no, not really." There's always some mystical chance of fat-soluble shit sticking around (in almost zero activity people), and then release with heavy weight cutting and the like, but that's why they have cut-offs to their detections, and determine what metabolites they were broken down into, and what time that usually takes.

Victor Conte can be the "pro" on being a cheating dirtbag, but if he's never done a gas chromatography mass spectrometry of a sample, then I ain't citing him as my main source on drug testing.

Back