Cormier had low T/E ratio's

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on something but I would believe that someone of Cormier's age and body type had low T than Jones' would.

Hope they do a CIR on both samples in question.

Not at 35 years old. A ratio of .4 is abnormally low. It would be considered low for an average male and very low for a professional athlete like Cormier. You would expect him to have over a 1:1 ratio. The Nevada Athletic Commission doesn't consider it to be abnormally high (i.e. an indication of performance enhancing) unless its over 6:1. I would not be surprised if Cormier had recently cycling off PEDs around the time of the .4 test. It's hard to say though because their are so many variables involved.

Not at 35 years old. A ratio of .4 is abnormally low. It would be considered low for an average male and very low for a professional athlete like Cormier. You would expect him to have over a 1:1 ratio. The Nevada Athletic Commission doesn't consider it to be abnormally high (i.e. an indication of performance enhancing) unless its over 6:1. I would not be surprised if Cormier had recently cycling off PEDs around the time of the .4 test. It's hard to say though because there are so many variables involved.

Is there any scientific paper on average ratio levels?

Can u please just tell me how many picograms of drugs was in his system

And compare it to salt

Otherwise I don't get it

The effect of a lifetime of extreme weight cutting. Look at chael. Without hormone therapy he's a woman.

I was going to come in and say we already talked this to death when it happened and discussed how dodgy both of their results were...

and then I found myself in a 3 year old necro thread <Eek2.0>

nope just to be fair since everyone is examining jones' tests, we should do the same to dc.

Yep, that's only fair, but DC has passed every test while Jones has not. I don't know what else there is to examine.

Former Olympian so there is a good chance he has done/still does PEDs.
In no way would it validate Jones actually proven cheating.
The deluded Jones fanatics are a little pathetic.

Everyone knows what is up, but as long as this fat 40 year old that moves like a 27 year old is not caught, he is allowed to call everyone else a cheat... I guess it is fair.

DC is one of the most tested athletes in the UFC, so USADA has obviously found something suspicious, but this is an olympian that knows what he is doing, so I doubt they will catch him of something.. so then he is innocent.

Back