Cormier had low T/E ratio's

No it is not. 1:1 is not expected levels but the expected ratio. .4:.48 translated to .8:1.

Cormier's t/e ratio is pretty close to normal.

No, I see your confusion. Cormier had a .4:1 T/E ratio on Dec 2nd. He had a .48:1 T/E ratio on Dec 17th. Two separate tests, both showing low T/E ratio. It wasn't .4 T to .48 E like you think.

Edit: I missed where you later became aware of that sorry I guess reading isn't my strong suit either :p

5975e5d8a3ed68c4408bdb864f98e69ecbf9e376e8aa5aee19acb27f9a947267.jpg

The ignorance displayed on this subject is quite alarming. In short, the training athletes put heading into fights plus the weight cuts and weight fluctuations while have a negative impact on a makes thyroid and testosterone levels and not to mention other areas.

Cheers, doc.

Nothing about being older effects the T:E ratio. It should be around 1:1 regardless.

And unless someone can point me to his released test, everyone claiming his T or E levels were normal (or abnormal) is talking out their ass.

But seriously, lol at claiming .4 is only slightly low. Hilarious.

Nothing about being older effects the T:E ratio. It should be around 1:1 regardless.

And unless someone can point me to his released test, everyone claiming his T or E levels were normal is talking out their ass.

His ratio is very low on the test side, but we don't know what his actual epi level is.

The reason why this whole thing blew up with various twitter doctors is because jones' ratio and epi number were both off.

If I had to guess without looking at Dc's epi, they both may have been using masking agents.

5I5s8.png

Jon GOAT Jones comes clean again
"i read from a twitter doctor that these levels are questionable"
sabu.png

shot yo ass up fool

I like how everyone is commenting on DC's sitch while only knowing the ratio and not the absolute levels.

Exactly. It's quite possible that Daniel was up to something, but we'd need to see the full test results to have any idea. The ratio by itself doesn't tell us a whole lot unless it's really extreme one way or the other.

I can't believe someone suggested DC might have that range normally.

He's a f'ing stud and he's only 35. I'm 45 and packing 50lbs of excess body fat and I'd still pull better numbers.

They're both looking guilty as hell at this point.

Since neither got busted for a masking agent do they both walk away from this scott free?

^This

I'm not sure that either cheated, or that both cheated because the so called "professionals" are saying tests have been run. We do know that steroid use is widespread in sports, baseball, football, Olympics, hockey, doesn't matter which one you pick.

This was one of the motivating factors of GSP leaving, he wanted better testing.

This is great logic being employed by the blind Jones devotees in this thread. "See, look at Cormier's results!" Okay, uh... so maybe Cormier is doping too? Does that make Jones any less of a cheater if he's using PEDs and one of his opponents is as well?

Cormier was also using lol, alot of people are using.

This is great logic being employed by the blind Jones devotees in this thread. "See, look at Cormier's results!" Okay, uh... so maybe Cormier is doping too? Does that make Jones any less of a cheater if he's using PEDs and one of his opponents is as well?

Well people are making a big deal about Jon's levels and not DC's. It should be fair both ways

Could.... They have possibly fucked up the tests? Is this feasible?

And unless someone can point me to his released test, everyone claiming his T or E levels were normal (or abnormal) is talking out their ass.

Bones vs. DC is the gift that keeps on giving. This entire thing has been a circus for MONTHS and it just keeps on going even after the fight is over.

I think they need to line up all 500+ fighters with a stack of Dixie cups. Let's get this party started. Maybe the UFC can create a peeanalysis machine that will not only give their rating but also look up their life history for TMZ discussion.

As long as Jones is on something, then DC can be the one to go down with him. That's fine.

Back