Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps ex wife accused him of rape in court docs I believe. I think she sorta took it back later on. trump is on tape bragging about being able to force himself on women with no repercussions so it would not be surprising to me.

This depends of the definition of rape you are going with. If it’s “I really didn’t want to but a didn’t stop him”, then I would believe it of him yes. However he would have a hell of a lot of company including most married men.

I don’t think he would knowingly go after underage girls. I would say he would force women if he thought he could get away with it as per women that have come forward. Not that he would hold down a screaming woman and rape her, but even if she was saying no he would keep going and just take it.

Trump is more the I’m rich type so woman throw their pussy at me and I treat them like whores.

ok, that's at least consistent. I'd go a step further and think that these two creeps (and they are both sleazy) would go that extra step if the opportunity was there to bang a 15-17 year old.

ok, that's at least consistent. I'd go a step further and think that these two creeps (and they are both sleazy) would go that extra step if the opportunity was there to bang a 15-17 year old.

Like most men if a hot 17 or even 15 year old ( one that looks older) threw themselves at them the only thing that stops you is going to jail if caught.

Now going after underage girls is different.

acosta is resigning

Good.

Trump must've told him :

serveimage

Like most men if a hot 17 or even 15 year old ( one that looks older) threw themselves at them the only thing that stops you is going to jail if caught.

Now going after underage girls is different.

Especially with the entitlement that these two have had their entire lives. I could see them with Epstein and suspecting or even in the back of their heads knowing these girls were underage but not asking/confirming to avoid being culpable. "I didn't know your Honor"

I don't think so. You don't have to be Columbo to figure out that Trump would not be so bold to refer to Epstein's taste for minors in public, if in fact he did know anything.

And really, what do you expect him to say? "Oh' yeah, I was totally aware of what Jeff was doing, and I meant little girls when I said that comment. Ya know, around 13 years old. Well, so long. My Presidency is over."

I mean really, the expectation for him to address every little comment he's made, every piece of gossip written about him, in hopes that he'll give you some kind of satisfying confirmation of what is being insinuated about him, is so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Seriously, what are you expecting from him if ever asked that question, other than that he was referring to young legal aged women that Epstein had with him at social gatherings?

I ask @hillelslovak87 the same question. But he'd rather talk about weird shit.

Regardless, this means trump doesn’t need to defend Acosta’s continued role in his administration. It had to be done, and it was done early enough in the process that most of the story unfolds without any further connection to his adminstration.

Exactly. With this, Trump completely washes his hands of this clown who would have done nothing but become that flaw in the armor that the Dems could exploit in time for the 2020 elections.

All the partisans trying to protect their side will only aid in everyone getting away as more deals done behind the scenes. This is fucking kids everyone has to go. There are no sides in this surely?
They should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity imo

I'm not talking about proof here, I'm talking about suspicion. I am suspicious of Bill Clinton for all his dealings with that scum Epstein, I am also suspicious of Donald Trump because his past relationship and the fact that he was named in a rape charge with that piece of shit Epstein. As a person closer to center, can you sat the same thing?

Suspicion is not proof.

But there will be an investigation.

Don't be surprised, though, if the focus is ONLY on Bill Clinton. <seedat>

Last edited:
Lolita island was purely a blackmail scheme devised by Mossad and Israel. They would get top officials into compromised situations and record it.
These officials would then obey them or face the consequences. This is how Israel controls US politics with a mixture of blackmail and donor money .
Hence them getting all the wars they want and money they need . Also never having to pay the consequences for their own horrific actions .

There are other zionist owned government who fell to the same strategy.
United Kingdom being an obvious one. Delve into the Jimmy Savile story and you will get an insight .

You know how to avoid that?

Don't do it. Just like Luther Campbell did. "It didn't feel right, so I LEFT."

I’m suspicious of a lot of people especially powerful people.

I don’t think Trump would go after an underage girl but I could be wrong. I don’t think Trump is into rape, but a could be wrong.

Trump (at least before he was political) would fuck around on his wife with any woman that was hot and was interested in him. If she was 18 he would be fine with it.

You never hear anything except him and ADULT WOMEN. I am of the belief he is not a fucking Pedo like Epstein nor is he a rapist like the Leftist dipshits here would love to believe (desperate fools, they are).

acosta is resigning

Good riddance.

One day all of the sycophants will look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they've destroyed their honor and family name for a man that wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire.

I don’t think he would knowingly go after underage girls. I would say he would force women if he thought he could get away with it as per women that have come forward. Not that he would hold down a screaming woman and rape her, but even if she was saying no he would keep going and just take it.

Trump is more the I’m rich type so woman throw their pussy at me and I treat them like whores.

Yeah...I can buy that. <13>

Suspicion is not proof.

But there will be an investigation.

Don't be surprised, though, if the focus will ONLY be on Bill Clinton.

Of course suspicion is not proof and I honestly wouldn't be surprised at any outcome today.

Good riddance.

One day all of the sycophants will look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they've destroyed their honor and family name for a man that wouldn't pi$$ on them if they were on fire.

Obama certainly wouldn't care either.

Nor would Clinton(bill)

or Bush.

Or any past President so long as you work for him and make him look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back