Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one MP called Naz Shah.

My MP is called Martyn Day, I had no vote in Bradford that's in England i live in Scotland.

I don't have any pets.

You keep debating with smears instead of facts, it's a sure fire way to defeat. It also only works anonymously online.
I just remembered how you carried water for that MP. Thought it was apt to point out that indeed children shouldn't be used as political footballs, no matter what the implication of that reality is.

I just remembered how you carried water for that MP. Thought it was apt to point out that indeed children shouldn't be used as political footballs, no matter what the implication of that reality is.

I carried water for her? I have no recollection of that, fortunately all my posts here are archived so if you want to point them out we can see what you're talking about. I suspect nothing will be produced cause you have nothing and only engage in innuendo and smears.

More like joking about Forced-Anal on a woman. Yeah....nice "joke". :rolleyes:

It's an old Jim Jefferies joke. Christ, you Nancy. Since a woman doesn't like it, that's why you insist upon it, and she begrudgingly gives the logcutter.

You shitpost all the time, obfuscate for any behavior committed as long as there is an R in front of the name, and that joke is what hangs you up?

Lol. Why don't you tell @ThaJeselnik about it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back