Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU posted the photo with the quote "You're Fired!"

President Trump DOES NOT FIRE ANYONE. He does NOT have one-on-one confrontations in person. Show me where he fired someone that wasn't on a T.V. show.

He'll "accept the resignation." He'll tell a crowd to "Get that sonfab*tch, off the field! You're FIRED! YOU'RE FIRED!" but he won't do it one-on-one.

If you read my updated post, you'll see that I added this part :

he delegates the "firing job" to others like his Chief of staff so he can focus on other things. It doesn't make him afraid....it's merely him taking advantage of the perks of being OUR Commander-in-Chief.

Thanks for posting evidence to the contrary though...

Oh, wait...

You demand video evidence of Trump personally firing people in private business settings, or it didn't happen...LOL.

You have the mind and rationale of a 10 year old.

If you read my updated post, you'll see that I added this part :

he delegates the "firing job" to others like his Chief of staff so he can focus on other things. It doesn't make him afraid....it's merely him taking advantage of the perks of being OUR Commander-in-Chief.

If he's the "great firer-er" and a "stable genius", how could he NOT be in on the decision making of his own cabinet? If you listen to the audio of the Omarosa recording, he had NO CLUE she was going to be fired.

"You're Fired"?!?!?

th

More like "I have no idea what's going on...."

This cabinet is one for the ages...

"I will surround myself with the best people! The best people!"

You demand video evidence of Trump personally firing people in private business settings, or it didn't happen...LOL.

You have the mind and rationale of a 10 year old.

I have proof, you have none.

This is a loss for you homie...

Now, kick rocks....

:kiss:

Why are you quoting an Owen Jones parody twitter account? in response to me saying no one should be partisan, can't you see abused children aren't a political football.
I'm quoting what some of your MPs "liked" when it came to children getting raped by your pets.

I'm quoting what some of your MPs "liked" when it came to children getting raped by your pets.

It was one MP called Naz Shah.

My MP is called Martyn Day, I had no vote in Bradford that's in England i live in Scotland.

I don't have any pets.

You keep debating with smears instead of facts, it's a sure fire way to defeat. It also only works anonymously online.

there is no disputing Trump does not have the spine to do face to face firing of anyone. He uses proxies and even tells people who have no authority over a person to go tell others they are fired.

Why is this being discussed now. Its not even an area of dispute?

I started a thread for Acosta's resignation, but saw it being discussed in here, so I merged while leaving a redirect so anyone else thinking to start a thread would see it, and just come in here, instead.

However, we are past 1000 posts. I suggest someone start a v2, and make a note of Acosta's resignation in the thread title. I'll close and link the v2 once that is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back