Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m suspicious of a lot of people especially powerful people.

I don’t think Trump would go after an underage girl but I could be wrong. I don’t think Trump is into rape, but a could be wrong.

Trump (at least before he was political) would fuck around on his wife with any woman that was hot and was interested in him. If she was 18 he would be fine with it.

His ex-wife has accused him of raping her. But as some of the "religious" right believe (I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and his teachings BTW), you can't rape someone if you're married to them.

Obama certainly wouldn't care either.

Nor would Clinton(bill)

or Bush.

Or any past President so long as you work for him and make him look good.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...advisers-have-been-convicted-and-who-are-they

trump-officials-crimes-and-ethical-violations-promo-1535755498785-facebookJumbo.jpg

Top row in the photo please.

That's a lot of Witches on fire that he has to pi$$ on...

Good.

Trump must've told him :

serveimage

He actually doesn't fire anyone, he'll have his chief of staff do it. It's probably because he's afraid of one-on-one confrontation.

See Omarosa Manigault-Newman...

He actually doesn't fire anyone, he'll have his chief of staff do it. It's probably because he's afraid of one-on-one confrontation.

See Omarosa Manigault-Newman...

serveimage

"look at this fucking idiot saying such a stupid comment...lol"

Hey Einstein, if Trump was afraid of one-on-one confrontations, he wouldn't have even ran for President. l@nd0

He's constantly in confrontations with Media, Foreign Leaders, all the Dems..........It's a fucking joke that you would say he's afraid of a one-on-one confrontation.

holy shit...are you trying to win the WPOTY award from me? <{fry}>

serveimage

"look at this fucking idiot saying such a stupid comment...lol"

That's Idi Amin. I swam in his pool when I was in Uganda.

Timestamped.

Yeah... The great "Fire-er In Chief"

<{outtahere}>

His ex-wife has accused him of raping her. But as some of the "religious" right believe (I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and his teachings BTW), you can't rape someone if you're married to them.

It’s depends on what you mean by rape.

Now days if she doesn’t sign a form giving permission it’s rape by the left.

So if she is really not in the mood and you keep working on her to get in the mood that’s rape or if she just has sex to please you but wasn’t really in the mood that’s rape.

That’s very different then holding downs a screaming fighting wife and rapping her.

They should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity imo

Why are you quoting an Owen Jones parody twitter account? in response to me saying no one should be partisan, can't you see abused children aren't a political football.

That's Idi Amin. I swam in his pool when I was in Uganda.

<YeahOKJen>

btw, if Trump was afraid of one-on-one confrontations, he wouldn't have even ran for President.

He's constantly in confrontations with Media, Foreign Leaders, all the Dems..........It's a fucking joke that you would say he's afraid of a one-on-one confrontation.

Interdesting. I wonder what pecker and cohen would know

So if she is really not in the mood and you keep working on her to get in the mood that’s rape or if she just has sex to please you but wasn’t really in the mood that’s rape.

That’s very different then holding downs a screaming fighting wife and rapping her.

Exactly.

Nowadays, "buyer's remorse" is rape which is stupid.

Interdesting. I wonder what pecker and cohen would know

Sure. Find out what Pecker knows. {<shrug}

I have no issue with that, especially since it was a conversation he had with Trump then.

But screw Cohen as the guy's credibility are NEGATIVE NUMBERS now.

True, but I surmise we'll never know the truth. It's a legit he-said, she-said.

<YeahOKJen>

btw, if Trump was afraid of one-on-one confrontations, he wouldn't have even ran for President.

That's why he told Omarosa to her face she was fired, right?

Oh, wait... See my post with the vid.

It's not even a she said. She renounced the claim.

Has everyone renounced their allegations of rape/sexual assault? If they all did, then I apologize to the thread.

That's why he told Omarosa to her face she was fired, right?

Oh, wait... See my post with the vid.

Didn't you say that his Chief of Staff does that, though? <BC1>

My issue is your assertion that he's afraid of one-on-one confrontations which is fucking bullshit, considering what he's done in real estate, reality tv, being a candidate for the presidency, being President-Elect, and now President.

When you take all that into account, it's laughable to even think he's afraid of that.

I do think, like you mentioned, that he delegates the "firing job" to others like his Chief of staff so he can focus on other things. It doesn't make him afraid....it's merely him taking advantage of the perks of being OUR Commander-in-Chief.

Last edited:
Has everyone renounced their allegations of rape/sexual assault? If they all did, then I apologize to the thread.

You weren't talking about "all" claims. You were talking about one specific one, which was renounced.

Your effort to save face, as if you weren't talking about one specific claim, is fucking pathetic.

BTW, every "rape" claim that actually went somewhere legally, were dropped. So yeah, apologize and quit shitting up this thread with your TDS inspired lies.

Didn't you say that his Chief of Staff does that, though? <BC1>

My issue is your assertion that he's afraid of one-on-one confrontations which is fucking bullshit, considering what he's done in real estate, reality tv, being a candidate for the presidency, being President-Elect, and now President.

YOU posted the photo with the quote "You're Fired!"

President Trump DOES NOT FIRE ANYONE. He does NOT have one-on-one confrontations in person. Show me where he fired someone that wasn't on a T.V. show.

He'll "accept the resignation." He'll tell a crowd to "Get that sonfab*tch, off the field! You're FIRED! YOU'RE FIRED!" but he won't do it one-on-one.

YOU posted the photo with the quote "You're Fired!"

President Trump DOES NOT FIRE ANYONE. He does NOT have one-on-one confrontations in person. Show me where he fired someone that wasn't on a T.V. show.

He'll "accept the resignation." He'll tell a crowd to "Get that sonfab*tch, off the field! You're FIRED! YOU'RE FIRED!" but he won't do it one-on-one.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back