Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant say good move Trump. He was defending Acosta last week. When the story first came out Trump was in full support of Acosta, also good job would be Trump firing his ass, not letting him resign.
Either the heat got to hot, or Israel told Trump to remove him, after Acosta hinted that Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Regardless, this means trump doesn’t need to defend Acosta’s continued role in his administration. It had to be done, and it was done early enough in the process that most of the story unfolds without any further connection to his adminstration.

So all the allegations today about Epstein without verifiable proof are batshit crazy women? She names Trump and Epstein as her rapists when she was 13.

And so does the dressing room woman.

If they have proof go after Trump the same as they have Epstein.

Then why the fuck did he hire him in the first place?

It's not like this Epstien stuff is new information and breaking. It was known he was the man behind the deal when Trump hired him.

He either didn’t know (Trump very explicitly declined to read the massive intelligence dossiers compiled by his transition team on potential cabinet members) or didn’t care because Acosta was good at his job and this wasn’t a public issue previously.

Regardless, this means trump doesn’t need to defend Acosta’s continued role in his administration. It had to be done, and it was done early enough in the process that most of the story unfolds without any further connection to his adminstration.
I like how he snuck in blaming the Jews though

Then why the fuck did he hire him in the first place?

It's not like this Epstien stuff is new information and breaking. It was known he was the man behind the deal when Trump hired him.

See, now if anyone wants to take a path to attack Trump for anything related to this, that would be it. Not reading the tea leaves over comments he made over a decade ago, or some gossip about some alleged party. He hired the guy that gave Epstein a sweetheart deal. That's something he actually did, and should have his judgement questioned on.

He either didn’t know (Trump very explicitly declined to read the massive intelligence dossiers compiled by his transition team on potential cabinet members) or didn’t care because Acosta was good at his job and this wasn’t a public issue previously.
Good at your job is not letting a dude who pimped out 15 year girls to powerful people get the sentence that Epstein got.
This administration has a bad habit of hiring people who have lots of baggage. It is not a good look.

And so does the dressing room woman.

If they have proof go after Trump the same as they have Epstein.

I'm not talking about proof here, I'm talking about suspicion. I am suspicious of Bill Clinton for all his dealings with that scum Epstein, I am also suspicious of Donald Trump because his past relationship and the fact that he was named in a rape charge with that piece of shit Epstein. As a person closer to center, can you sat the same thing?

Good at your job is not letting a dude who pimped out 15 year girls to powerful people get the sentence that Epstein got.
This administration has a bad habit of hiring people who have lots of baggage. It is not a good look.

That would be a qualification if he was still a prosecutor, as Secretary of Labor, it’s just an inexcusable action. He lasted a long time for the Trump administration, even after all this, one of Trump’s better hires as president.

That would be a qualification if he was still a prosecutor, as Secretary of Labor, it’s just an inexcusable action. He lasted a long time for the Trump administration, even after all this, one of Trump’s better hires as president.
Better hires, lol great spin.
Better hires do not have to resign in disgrace.

Better hires, lol great spin.
Better hires do not have to resign in disgrace.

The bar is pretty low for this administration, if we’re being honest.

This probably cost Acosta a seat on the Supreme Court too.

I'm not talking about proof here, I'm talking about suspicion. I am suspicious of Bill Clinton for all his dealings with that scum Epstein, I am also suspicious of Donald Trump because his past relationship and the fact that he was named in a rape charge with that piece of shit Epstein. As a person closer to center, can you sat the same thing?

I’m suspicious of a lot of people especially powerful people.

I don’t think Trump would go after an underage girl but I could be wrong. I don’t think Trump is into rape, but a could be wrong.

Trump (at least before he was political) would fuck around on his wife with any woman that was hot and was interested in him. If she was 18 he would be fine with it.

I don’t think Trump would go after an underage girl but I could be wrong. I don’t think Trump is into rape, but a could be wrong.

Trump (at least before he was political) would fuck around on his wife with any woman that was hot and was interested in him. If she was 18 he would be fine with it.

Do you think Clinton would go after an underage girl or rape (statutory) an underage girl?

Trumps ex wife accused him of rape in court docs I believe. I think she sorta took it back later on. trump is on tape bragging about being able to force himself on women with no repercussions so it would not be surprising to me.

Do you think Clinton would go after an underage girl or rape (statutory) an underage girl?

I don’t think he would knowingly go after underage girls. I would say he would force women if he thought he could get away with it as per women that have come forward. Not that he would hold down a screaming woman and rape her, but even if she was saying no he would keep going and just take it.

Trump is more the I’m rich type so woman throw their pussy at me and I treat them like whores.

So he's lazy and dumb or immoral and dumb?

Nice options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back