Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting Profile on Jeffery Epstein and the allegations against him paying teenagers for sex

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

Palm Beach, Florida

November 2004

Jane Doe No. 2

Michelle Licata climbed a narrow, winding staircase, past walls covered with photographs of naked girls. At the top of the stairwell was a vast master bed and bath, with cream-colored shag carpeting and a hot pink and mint green sofa.

The room was dimly lit and very cold.

There was a vanity, a massage table and a timer.

A silver-haired man wearing nothing but a white towel came into the room. He lay facedown on a massage table, and while talking on a phone, directed Licata to rub his back, legs and feet.

After he hung up, the man turned over and dropped his towel, exposing himself. He told Licata to get comfortable and then, in a firm voice, told her to take off her clothes.

At 16, Licata had never before been fully naked in front of anyone. Shaking and panicked, she mechanically pulled off her jeans and stripped down to her underwear. He set the timer for 30 minutes and then reached over and unsnapped her bra. He then began touching her with one hand and masturbating himself with the other.

“I kept looking at the timer because I didn’t want to have this mental image of what he was doing,’’ she remembered of the massage. “He kept trying to put his fingers inside me and told me to pinch his nipples. He was mostly saying ‘just do that, harder, harder and do this. …’ ”

After he ejaculated, he stood up and walked to the shower, dismissing her as if she had been in history class.

It wasn’t long before a lot of Licata’s fellow students at Royal Palm Beach High School had heard about “a creepy old guy” named Jeffrey who lived in a pink waterfront mansion and was paying girls $200 to $300 to give him massages that quickly turned sexual.

Eventually, the Palm Beach police, and then the FBI, came knocking on Licata’s door. In the police report, Licata was referred to as a Jane Doe 2 in order to protect her identity as a minor.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html#storylink=cpy

He had one high powered defense team anchored by Kenneth Starr and Alan Dershowitz.

That non-prosecution deal needs to be unsealed. It's almost certainly protecting powerful people from consequences.

Yea. When you hit high school age, you know what's right and whats wrong.
He was paying them for massages, not to come over and mow the lawn.
Don't care if your 16, you know what he's trying to do and its their fault for going over there.

That non-prosecution deal needs to be unsealed. It's almost certainly protecting powerful people from consequences.

Epstein getting lawyers and private detectives to investigate, harass and smear the vicitms, prosecutors and cops reminded me of the shady tactics the church of scientology reportedly used

He had one high powered defense team anchored by Kenneth Starr and Alan Dershowitz.

This is something I don't get. Fucking lawyers. I know we have some here.
He fucking did it.

But how does having a high priced lawyer get you off?
Unless they're all in on it.

Oh, he said the right words to get the rich person off?
The fucking court appointed lawyer hasn't learned to say the right words in the right order or inflection?

He fucking did it.

The fucking court appointed lawyer hasn't learned to say the right words in the right order or inflection?

did you read the article?

Don't care if your 16, you know what he's trying to do and its their fault for going over there.

Gonna have to concur with this...

He fucking did it.

When you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-his-former-picture-id700334384

When you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

from-left-american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-and-his-former-picture-id700334384

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002, calling Epstein a “terrific guy,” and “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump said at the time.

Turns out the year he did in prison he wasn't even really in prison. Dude was flying down to the Virgin Islands and shit. If you have enough money and the right connections you can get away with almost anything. It's always been like that and it always will be. Personally I think he should be executed and so should the other rich pervs that were protected by the prosecutor. I wouldn't be surprised if both Trump and Clinton have raped young girls with Epstein.

I'm glad this is getting some mainstream attention. it's been under the radar.

You sound quite angry no teacher fucked you in highschool.

Dude should be in some serious trouble for hiring teenage hookers, which is what they were. They didn't think they were going to some guy's house to give him a sports massage in their underwear, and it's pretty safe for them to jump on it now that the money spent and they know none of their other "clients" are going to come forward.

Getting hookers is already illegal, and even worse when they're 16 or 17 so I don't know why they have to pretend these chicks were tricked or forced into anything.

Yes; and not excusing Epstein, but most of those girls went multiple times.

It isnt even like they can claim they didn't know after the first trip

If bill cosby can be put away forever over adult women who knew what they were getting in to, I think it's fair this guy be put away forever.

But who am I kidding, Bill had a positive message for the black community. His fate was sealed a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back