Crime Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break (Jeff Epstein)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita island was purely a blackmail scheme devised by Mossad and Israel. They would get top officials into compromised situations and record it.
These officials would then obey them or face the consequences. This is how Israel controls US politics with a mixture of blackmail and donor money .
Hence them getting all the wars they want and money they need . Also never having to pay the consequences for their own horrific actions .

There are other zionist owned government who fell to the same strategy.
United Kingdom being an obvious one. Delve into the Jimmy Savile story and you will get an insight .

I keep seeing the Epstein/Trump party being referred to as he said/she said, had either Trump or Epstein come out and said that party didn’t happen? All I’ve seen is he said/silence.

All the partisans trying to protect their side will only aid in everyone getting away as more deals done behind the scenes. This is fucking kids everyone has to go. There are no sides in this surely?
Yes Epstein should go to jail

"tries to pin something on a Clinton"

what? The 26 times (5 times without his Secret Service) he's been on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's island not enough of a red flag for you? :rolleyes:

This not enough for you?

D_EdLWxXoAAkVfZ.jpg

D_EA-kFWsAAil6C.jpg

Or this?

D_D4wElUIAA-JGS.jpg

D_ET7ZMWwAA3kir.jpg

But no...."How many times...tee hee...pin something on a Clinton...." <{pranko}>

Give me a fucking break with that shit....
Looks like we should expect that indictment any day now. :D

I keep seeing the Epstein/Trump party being referred to as he said/she said, had either Trump or Epstein come out and said that party didn’t happen? All I’ve seen is he said/silence.

Epstein has bigger problems, and Trump isn't required to comment on every piece of gossip levied at him, and it's silly to expect him to. There is really nothing to the story. It's an unfounded allegation at this point, and even the press doesn't care much about it.

Post 863, there were civil charges against Trump and Epstein that were later dropped but they sound just like the charges that are being levied now against Epstein. She was 13 she alleges.

Some women makes claims with no prof for money then dropped it when she knew she had to prove it.

Epstein has bigger problems, and Trump isn't required to comment on every piece of gossip levied at him, and it's silly to expect him to. There is really nothing to the story. It's an unfounded allegation at this point, and even the press doesn't care much about it.

So it’s not he said/she said, it’s a credible accusation by a named source claiming firsthand involvement. That’s an important distinction, you can’t disregard it for the same reasons you have for other accusations. Obviously, it’s still pending corroboration by the women involved about their ages, but the fact of the party isn’t being disputed by anyone.

I think Trump has the obligation to clarify his comment about how him and Epstein both share a preference for young women in light of these accusations. Not addressing it only raises more questions than it answers

"tries to pin something on a Clinton"

what? The 26 times (5 times without his Secret Service) he's been on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's island not enough of a red flag for you? :rolleyes:

This not enough for you?

D_EdLWxXoAAkVfZ.jpg

D_EA-kFWsAAil6C.jpg

Or this?

D_D4wElUIAA-JGS.jpg

D_ET7ZMWwAA3kir.jpg

But no...."How many times...tee hee...pin something on a Clinton...." <{pranko}>

Give me a fucking break with that shit....

All I want to know is what is Kim Jong-Il doing there.

Some women makes claims with no prof for money then dropped it when she knew she had to prove it.

Doesn't her story sound eerily similar to what is being said today about Epstein? Are you really going to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case just because Trump is involved? If it was Clinton instead of Trump involved would you be saying the same thing?

Good move by Trump here, Acosta is badly tainted, not the kind of guy you want around for the 2020 campaign in any official capacity.
You cant say good move Trump. He was defending Acosta last week. When the story first came out Trump was in full support of Acosta, also good job would be Trump firing his ass, not letting him resign.
Either the heat got to hot, or Israel told Trump to remove him, after Acosta hinted that Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Doesn't her story sound eerily similar to what is being said today about Epstein? Are you really going to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case just because Trump is involved? If it was Clinton instead of Trump involved would you be saying the same thing?

If she has any profe Trump did anything to her then by all means go after him.

However this should more like the crazy dressing room story by that bat shit crazy woman.

Good move by Trump here, Acosta is badly tainted, not the kind of guy you want around for the 2020 campaign in any official capacity.

Yeah but too many of his nominations have had to resign or were fired. This was the right call but globally his judgment on his appointments has been abysmal

I think Trump has the obligation to clarify his comment about how him and Epstein both share a preference for young women in light of these accusations. Not addressing it only raises more questions than it answers

I don't think so. You don't have to be Columbo to figure out that Trump would not be so bold to refer to Epstein's taste for minors in public, if in fact he did know anything.

And really, what do you expect him to say? "Oh' yeah, I was totally aware of what Jeff was doing, and I meant little girls when I said that comment. Ya know, around 13 years old. Well, so long. My Presidency is over."

I mean really, the expectation for him to address every little comment he's made, every piece of gossip written about him, in hopes that he'll give you some kind of satisfying confirmation of what is being insinuated about him, is so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Seriously, what are you expecting from him if ever asked that question, other than that he was referring to young legal aged women that Epstein had with him at social gatherings?

If she has any profe Trump did anything to her then by all means go after him.

However this should more like the crazy dressing room story by that bat shit crazy woman.

So all the allegations today about Epstein without verifiable proof are batshit crazy women? She names Trump and Epstein as her rapists when she was 13.

Then why the fuck did he hire him in the first place?

It's not like this Epstien stuff is new information and breaking. It was known he was the man behind the deal when Trump hired him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back