Coping With BDS Mega Thread

I'm glad to see the left not reducing themselves to petty gloating lol sheesh

Don't forget to make those lists to keep tabs on those who supported a different party. That always ends well..

Props to those of you who aren't acting like petty gloating children . Its good to see some people attempting to be the bigger man.

Fuck your feelings tho.
We learned that from your people.

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg
OK but do you have any comments about him wanting to have sex with his own daughter???

Fuck your feelings tho.
We learned that from your people.

Doubt it. I don't have a " people ". yea go the route of tit for tat revenge . That always ends up turning out well lol

Doubt it. I don't have a " people ". yea go the route of tit for tat revenge . That always ends up turning out well lol
Your ilk has been trolling relentlessly for the past 4 years. I can't believe you all have the nerve to try and defend yourselves.

Your ilk has been trolling relentlessly for the past 4 years. I can't believe you all have the nerve to try and defend yourselves.

This.
And thank you.
They're not only losers, but hypocrites and cowards too.

My ilk ? Lol nope. I disagree with this petty shit always have and always will.

Wanted to make a thread but even after being here for years it still won't seem to let me so ill put this here and one other thread to see responses. So I'm a strong Trump supporter but it seems its over and we lost. Ill deal with it fine, im willing to give Mr Biden a chance. It seems doubtful to me a lifetime politician whose been in the game 50 years is finally going to change things but we will see. What I refuse to do is go in the streets and throw a fit like a child, have meltdowns, and I won't support the media attacking Biden and trying to block everything he does like the left did for Trump for the next 4 years.

Honestly, I don't feel Biden will be too horrible but what I am scared of is Harris. This woman is nothing but condescending and arrogant. She was rejected in the primaries and is ONLY vice president because of her sex and color. Literally only reason. She will be absolutely horrible if Biden steps down which is what I believe a lot of democrats are trying to get done.

So, all I can say is good luck Joe Biden I wish the best for you and our country, I hope your treated more fairly than Trump was and truly prove to be a president for the losing side as well. PLEASE don't step down for Harris.

Signed,

Trump voter.

An Iran deal where Iran is working in good faith after Trump is terribly laughable, IMO. They never trusted America but now they really know they shouldn’t trust us.

I obviously didn’t support Trump pulling out but at least his maximum pressure policy has reigned them in significantly and has had them pleading for another deal regardless of administration.

I really don’t mind if Iran do get more powerful and start pressuring Israel more.

One thing I disagreed with Trump about was his overwhelming support for Israel, without getting anything in return.

I’m sure the vast majority of Jewish voters still probably voted for Biden. Not to mention, Jewish talking heads in the media scrutinising Trump at every instance.

Trump went out of his way to pander to black people (the platinum plan), Jewish people (countless deferences to Israel) ... and the majority of them still hate him. At some point, as Trump, you have to ask yourself, why bother?

Last edited:
Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!

Just starting up this thread here because now that Trump has been fired from duty by the American people, we do expect a sudden surge of BDS cases to manifest among the snowflake division of the right wing.

Any post-election whining from the triggered Trump supporters, this is your new safe space. Please feel free to share any of your gripes, complaints and maybe even your sadness in this thread and I promise to be sympathetic and absolutely non judgmental in your new safe space.

Now, to start kick off the BDS Mega Thread, the topic we can begin with is Transparency. Please share with us how unfair it is about the lack of transparency in the election (and lack of transparency with Trump's taxes)

1. The election is not over yet, so I would advise that you reign in your hubris.

2. If after going through the courts and investigations of fraud, that Biden is indeed the winner, I will enjoy the decline from the sidelines.

Mr McGoo in the White House will at least give me some laughs.

I really don’t mind if Iran do get more powerful and start pressuring Israel.

One thing I disagreed with Trump about was his overwhelming support for Israel, without getting anything in return.

I’m sure the vast majority of Jewish voters probably voted for Biden.

Trump went out of his way to pander to black people (the platinum plan), Jewish people (countless deference to Israel) ... and the majority of them still hate him. At some point, as Trump, you have to ask yourself, why bother?
Iran is fighting Sunnis not Israel
Trump is not aiming the jews lol, they hate israel, he aim at the 80million evangelist
Also stronger Iran means more refugees to your old man countries

Iran is fighting Sunnis not Israel
Trump is not aiming the jews lol, they hate israel, he aim at the 80million evangelist
Also stronger Iran means more refugees to your old man countries

Iran hate both Sunnis and Israel.

A denuclearised Iran is absolutely in Israel’s best interests.

This gif, and this gif alone, is a peace of mind to know that people actually voted for this guy. I get that the orange man was bad, but my lord this gif is just awful.
You know there’s 15 more of them right?
The cognitive and moral dissonance of especially women voters to embrace the guy who loves to fondle 3-13 year old girls but has a problem with the guy who claims that grown women let him have sex with them.

Whatever happens, I trust that the Biden administration will 'reach across the aisle' far more than the Trump administration did...that alone will be progress. Among the biggest problems in America right now is how divided it is and how toxic the political climate has been.

Taking steps to unite moderates across parties should be a priority, while simultaneously figuring out how to reign in the extreme elements on both sides.

This is what they will encounter when they reach across the aisle.

giphy.gif

Wanted to make a thread but even after being here for years it still won't seem to let me so ill put this here and one other thread to see responses. So I'm a strong Trump supporter but it seems its over and we lost. Ill deal with it fine, im willing to give Mr Biden a chance. It seems doubtful to me a lifetime politician whose been in the game 50 years is finally going to change things but we will see. What I refuse to do is go in the streets and throw a fit like a child, have meltdowns, and I won't support the media attacking Biden and trying to block everything he does like the left did for Trump for the next 4 years.

Honestly, I don't feel Biden will be too horrible but what I am scared of is Harris. This woman is nothing but condescending and arrogant. She was rejected in the primaries and is ONLY vice president because of her sex and color. Literally only reason. She will be absolutely horrible if Biden steps down which is what I believe a lot of democrats are trying to get done.

So, all I can say is good luck Joe Biden I wish the best for you and our country, I hope your treated more fairly than Trump was and truly prove to be a president for the losing side as well. PLEASE don't step down for Harris.

Signed,

Trump voter.

Props to your honesty sir. I would just honestly suggest give Harris a chance. Who knows she could be good. Especially don't just dismiss her because you assume she got the gig for her gender and skin colour. You could be right off course . But give it some time before going down that route. I was worried about pences religious ideologies or getting carried away with ridiculous ideas tied to his beliefs, but barely heard boo from him for 4 years. Hopefully it pans out similar for Harris

Also welcome

The lack of change will definitely be a wake up call for those on the left who thought Trump was the cause of every evil in the world.

Few on the left are expecting Biden to do much other than try to make back some ground lost. The vote was almost literally "Would you like Trump or just some guy who doesn't do what Trump does" and the latter won.

The Senate will put forward motion at a near standstill. The house will be no help. The court will undermine, but within it's rights. And all the lobby special interests will fight against forward motion. It's gonna be a LONG four years.

To be fair trump was merciless with his attacks on liberals. So, if you are a trump supporter you co signed that. Not saying people shouldn't take the high road but its understandable why they're gloating. Just suck it up and hopefully in time people can bridge the divide.

Last edited:
Back