Coping With BDS Mega Thread

Glad to see that you're moving on at a healthy pace in the 5 stages of grief. What you wrote would put you around the third stage. Drawing the comparisons between the left and the right effectively places you at "bargaining"

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
<{anton}>

I gotta hand it to you, the gloating over the coping is very entertaining

Haven't really skimmed some threads but did the libs denied the fake ballots yet?

Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, Officer Tatum. All of these tools are having a meltdown, its fantastic.

Guys, never let them live this shit down. The next time these clowns tell you kneeling for a flag is unpatriotic remember that they supported a president that tried to undermine a democratic election.

Imagine telling Trump supporters they're melting down after whining about Russian interference and election fraud for 4 years lmao

Sorry but nothing will ever top this...

They are trying to force 'BDS' because they know TDS was a real and very embarrassing thing.

I haven't seen any Trump supporters collapsing in tears in the street and screaming at the sky.

The truth is we aren't the same. No matter how much they want to pretend their behavior over the last four years was normal, it just wasn't. And we won't be seeing anything close to that from the right over the next four years.

It's apples and oranges.

Lol at weasly @Wadtucket acting like Trump was “never his friend.”

There’s a shit ton of guys that were acting like polyps on Trump’s testes up until 11 am yesterday. Time to brand these hoes with the scarlet T. We ain’t going to forget what you said weasly-ass coward fucktards.
You sound hurt and upset lil buddy, do you need a little break? Trump is the most entertaining president of all time

Biden's reign is going to be dominated by "but, but Trump" apologism as it gradually descends into the deep end of hack neo-lib establishment agenda, the same shit that brought the United States a Donald Trump as its President in the first place.

This is not a positive turn of events by any stretch of imagination. It only delays the inevitable, total rejection of establishment politics on all sides, causing the eventual break-up to be even more bitter and divided.

As a foreigner I consider this a rather worrying development. 4 more years of Trump, followed up by popular, younger candidates replacing him (while taking into account people's deep disdain for the so-called "establishment"), would've been better for stability.

Now we are all going to be forced to witness the final death throes of a dying political ideology that should have been buried with the Bush and Clinton families, with a near 80-year old, senile man as its fitting representative.

Last edited:
They are trying to force 'BDS' because they know TDS was a real and very embarrassing thing.

I haven't seen any Trump supporters collapsing in tears in the street and screaming at the sky.

The truth is we aren't the same. No matter how much they want to pretend their behavior over the last four years was normal, it just wasn't. And we won't be seeing anything close to that from the right over the next four years.

It's apples and oranges.

They can’t meme. It’s cringey that they’re so affected by it, the only thing they can come up with...... is to try the exact same thing lmao Never mind that TDS is a legit disorder that therapists actually had to treat people for.

Maybe Trump should've tried acting like a decent person for a couple of days if he wanted to win.

I think "decent person" is perhaps being melodramatic, but he certainly struggled being politically disciplined for any length of time.

The lack of change will definitely be a wake up call for those on the left who thought Trump was the cause of every evil in the world.
As a leftist and pessimist I don't expect much from Biden, but even if Biden does nothing meaningfull, he isn't going to advance Trumpismo, and that's the point.

As a leftist and pessimist I don't expect much from Biden, but even if Biden does nothing meaningfull, he isn't going to advance Trumpismo, and that's the point.

He’s bringing back Dick fucking Chaney for gods sake. You might as well elected George Bush.

That’s worse than Trump.

I think "decent person" is perhaps being melodramatic, but he certainly struggled being politically disciplined for any length of time.
He can't stop being a douchebag for 5 mins.

He’s bringing back Dick fucking Chaney for gods sake. You might as well elected George Bush.

That’s worse than Trump.
I haven't seen reports saying Cheney will be in the Biden administration. I highly doubt it, since Cheney is associated with the disastorus Iraq war and warmongering. Liberals hate Cheney.

Back