Coping With BDS Mega Thread

Well...you posted the thread and presented your views which can then allow a judgment. I see a very convinced and jovial Biden supporter, no different than the jovial Trump supporter of 2016 who expected massive change and "enjoyed liberal tears". Unfortunately if Biden truly becomes president you're going to be disappointed if you're left wing. Biden is champagne liberal, he'll change nothing on a social level in America.

OK. Aside from posting my obvious disapproval of Trump, then tell me, what are my views on the specific issues that are most important to me?

At least tag him @panamaican
I didn't "badmouth" anyone. I stated a fact.

I'm sure he appreciates the white knighting though. And thanks for summoning him.
Why are you taking this tone in this thread? We had a pleasant conversation about the cards and you stated that you understood that you had taken the GIF usage too far. I'm surprised to find you in a public thread throwing shade just a few days later.

*smh

I think the only cure is severe social distancing. Stay in your basement and off the internet. It's the only cure.

Back