Coping With BDS Mega Thread

Milton_Gracie

Platinum Card
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!

Just starting up this thread here because now that Trump has been fired from duty by the American people, we do expect a sudden surge of BDS cases to manifest among the snowflake division of the right wing.

Any post-election whining from the triggered Trump supporters, this is your new safe space. Please feel free to share any of your gripes, complaints and maybe even your sadness in this thread and I promise to be sympathetic and absolutely non judgmental in your new safe space.

Now, to start kick off the BDS Mega Thread, the topic we can begin with is Transparency. Please share with us how unfair it is about the lack of transparency in the election (and lack of transparency with Trump's taxes)

Last edited:
Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, Officer Tatum. All of these tools are having a meltdown, its fantastic.

Guys, never let them live this shit down. The next time these clowns tell you kneeling for a flag is unpatriotic remember that they supported a president that tried to undermine a democratic election.

Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, Officer Tatum. All of these tools are having a meltdown, its fantastic.

Guys, never let them live this shit down. The next time these clowns tell you kneeling for a flag is unpatriotic remember that they supported a president to undermine a democratic election.
Undermine how?

Threads like this would sting a lot more if not for the way the left behaved over the past few years.

Glad to see that you're moving on at a healthy pace in the 5 stages of grief. What you wrote would put you around the third stage. Drawing the comparisons between the left and the right effectively places you at "bargaining"

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.

I'll start:
3hQ83Ih.gif

This gif, and this gif alone, is a peace of mind to know that people actually voted for this guy. I get that the orange man was bad, but my lord this gif is just awful.

Glad to see that you're moving on at a healthy pace in the 5 stages of grief. What you wrote would put you around the third stage. Drawing the comparisons between the left and the right effectively places you at "bargaining"

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
<mma4>

This gif, and this gif alone, is a peace of mind to know that people actually voted for this guy. I get that the orange man was bad, but my lord this gif is just awful.
Yes. There is something disturbing about Pizzagate people like Biden and Trump.

There is Biden doing that stuff in the GIF and there is Trump who sexualized his own daughter. My advice to you in coping with BDS is to oppose both

When an unarmed black man is killed, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When your friends or loved ones died of COVID, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When you're still poor and have no social mobility because you're uneducated and have no work ethic, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When the rich keep getting richer and getting tax breaks, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When another school shooting happens, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When more of your privacy is taken away, at least the orange man wasn't in office.

Thank God the orange man is gone.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and enjoy what I have and continue to improve myself.

May the Republic live on, and may this nation not fall at the hands of identity politics and ideologues

P.S.

R0Im.gif

Iran deal, Paris Agreement, 15 dollar minimum wage, address climate change and while its not universal healthcare he will at least give people an option for something cheaper.

This is nothing but a cope thread. You gotta step outside your bubble sometimes man. Its not hard to figure out why an incredibly incompetent president lost

Whatever happens, I trust that the Biden administration will 'reach across the aisle' far more than the Trump administration did...that alone will be progress. Among the biggest problems in America right now is how divided it is and how toxic the political climate has been.

Taking steps to unite moderates across parties should be a priority, while simultaneously figuring out how to reign in the extreme elements on both sides.

Whatever happens, I trust that the Biden administration will 'reach across the aisle' far more than the Trump administration did...that alone will be progress. Among the biggest problems in America right now is how divided it is and how toxic the political climate has been.

Taking steps to unite moderates across parties should be a priority, while simultaneously figuring out how to reign in the extreme elements on both sides.

That was done by the left because Hillary lost. It's not going to change, btw Biden impeachment attempt is happening in Feb.

Back