Coping With BDS Mega Thread

Few on the left are expecting Biden to do much other than try to make back some ground lost. The vote was almost literally "Would you like Trump or just some guy who doesn't do what Trump does" and the latter won.

Perhaps not here, but make no mistake a large portion of the left are mentally unstable people who blame Donald Trump for every wrong in their life. Just wait until Joe is dropping bombs on some brown people have a world away...

Just consider the reaction to Dick Cheney being named a national security advisor. Was it your guys plan to elect the bush NS team?

Props to your honesty sir. I would just honestly suggest give Harris a chance. Who knows she could be good. Especially don't just dismiss her because you assume she got the gig for her gender and skin colour. You could be right off course . But give it some time before going down that route. I was worried about pences religious ideologies or getting carried away with ridiculous ideas tied to his beliefs, but barely heard boo from him for 4 years. Hopefully it pans out similar for Harris

Also welcome

She got her gig suckin off Willie Brown.

It is known.

Perhaps not here, but make no mistake a large portion of the left are mentally unstable people who blame Donald Trump for every wrong in their life. Just wait until Joe is dropping bombs on some brown people have a world away...

Just consider the reaction to Dick Cheney being named a national security advisor. Was it your guys plan to elect the bush NS team?
Maybe Trump should've tried acting like a decent person for a couple of days if he wanted to win.

Trump is YOUR President. Go to Brazil if you wanna leave.

Losers.

Losers.

Losers.

Vice President Harris BABY!!! She fine.

When an unarmed black man is killed, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When your friends or loved ones died of COVID, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When you're still poor and have no social mobility because you're uneducated and have no work ethic, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When the rich keep getting richer and getting tax breaks, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When another school shooting happens, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When more of your privacy is taken away, at least the orange man wasn't in office.

Thank God the orange man is gone.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and enjoy what I have and continue to improve myself.

May the Republic live on, and may this nation not fall at the hands of identity politics and ideologues

P.S.

R0Im.gif

Good job highlighting all the things Trump failed to do. Thats why he lost.

That was done by the left because Hillary lost. It's not going to change, btw Biden impeachment attempt is happening in Feb.

Lol the house would have to initiate that. Who has the majority there again?

Trump supporters are, in general, more successful and mature than Biden supporters. I doubt you'll see as much crying and complaining.

I dunno, they keep posting that the election was stolen; so they aren't off to a great start.

That's the entire point of this thread, and these geeks think telling me to cope or I'm crying don't realize it doesn't matter lmao

You just cried about Biden getting impeached in February. You are crying your ass off.

Ain't over til it's over.

EmQaVbYXMAEyMuH.jpg

<BirdieOwn>

Back