Coping With BDS Mega Thread

The lack of change will definitely be a wake up call for those on the left who thought Trump was the cause of every evil in the world.
That's the entire point of this thread, and these geeks think telling me to cope or I'm crying don't realize it doesn't matter lmao

Imagine someone actually reading the daily briefing reports and relying on experts opinions to make informed decisions unlike turning to fringe quacks and ignoring his responsibilities.

Trump supporters are, in general, more successful and mature than Biden supporters. I doubt you'll see as much crying and complaining.
LXTmQyo.png

Iran deal, Paris Agreement, 15 dollar minimum wage, address climate change and while its not universal healthcare he will at least give people an option for something cheaper.

This is nothing but a cope thread. You gotta step outside your bubble sometimes man. Its not hard to figure out why an incredibly incompetent president lost

Iran deal - agreed

Paris - it's non-binding. It always was. Not sure why either side got worked up over it.

$15 - not going to happen. Wall St. will tell Joe no, and so be it. That movement will continue from the states.

Address Climate change- yes, we will continue to be aware of climate change. He will probably have a really cool party at the WH to promote Earth Day too.

Health Care - Joe spent his adulthood taking money from Insurance and banking companies. He ain't changing a thing. But, with Republicans in the Senate, he can blame them for obstruction.

Iran deal - agreed

<{MingNope}>
because tomorrow morning Iran will denounce terrorism and leave the 4 countries they try to occupy?

diplomacy with the ayatollahs <Lmaoo>

Time will tell, right?

<{MingNope}>
because tomorrow morning Iran will denounce terrorism and leave the 4 countries they try to occupy?

diplomacy with the ayatollahs <Lmaoo>

Time will tell, right?
What are you talking about?

What does this have to do with the internal politics of Iran?

This is all about Biden saying "look at me. The EU and are are working together to ensure Iran slows down their nuclear program."

Whether Iran actually follows through has nothing do with Biden rejoining the Iran deal.

This gif, and this gif alone, is a peace of mind to know that people actually voted for this guy. I get that the orange man was bad, but my lord this gif is just awful.
09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Don't worry, with the F-35s the UAE is getting, you will stall have that war with Iran.

Iran doesn't do wars unless they are forced to (they will prefer proxy wars)

TBH I don't care very much for Iran terrorizing Sunni countries, but I personally think that burning the area it is not a good idea for anybody (except military factories etc)

I'm glad to see the left not reducing themselves to petty gloating lol sheesh

Don't forget to make those lists to keep tabs on those who supported a different party. That always ends well..

Props to those of you who aren't acting like petty gloating children . Its good to see some people attempting to be the bigger man.

The lack of change will definitely be a wake up call for those on the left who thought Trump was the cause of every evil in the world.

Wishful thinking. These people aren't ever going to wake up. They picked a team and they'll never go against that team.

Even if that team does evil things, like encourage a caravan of desperate people to unlawfully storm a border with false hope of succeeding. They play with lives like that when it suits them, evil matters not.

Back