Coping With BDS Mega Thread

That was done by the left because Hillary lost. It's not going to change, btw Biden impeachment attempt is happening in Feb.

I don't think you understand how the impeachment process works.

Iran deal, Paris Agreement, 15 dollar minimum wage, address climate change and while its not universal healthcare he will at least give people an option for something cheaper.

This is nothing but a cope thread. You gotta step outside your bubble sometimes man. Its not hard to figure out why an incredibly incompetent president lost
Literally none of this will happen.

d77af3fcb76e016b63f8834645862bea.jpg

You've been spending quite a lot of effort to defend Trump these last few days despite constantly telling people you don't care about Trump

<28>

Literally none of this will happen.
An Iran deal where Iran is working in good faith after Trump is terribly laughable, IMO. They never trusted America but now they really know they shouldn’t trust us.

I obviously didn’t support Trump pulling out but at least his maximum pressure policy has reigned them in significantly and has had them pleading for another deal regardless of administration.

It'll get drafted pal, doubt it makes it past the house but it'll be drafted. Bet on it.

Biden only officially takes office in January...what 'impeachable offense' will he have committed by that time? LOL - like I said, I don't think you understand the process.

The GOP should be exclusively focused on how best to move on from the colossal embarrassment of the Trump administration.

Whatever happens, I trust that the Biden administration will 'reach across the aisle' far more than the Trump administration did...that alone will be progress. Among the biggest problems in America right now is how divided it is and how toxic the political climate has been.

Taking steps to unite moderates across parties should be a priority, while simultaneously figuring out how to reign in the extreme elements on both sides.

That's the media's fault.

Trump supporters are, in general, more successful and mature than Biden supporters. I doubt you'll see as much crying and complaining.

That's the media's fault.

It doesn't matter whose fault it is...it needs to be addressed. The hyper-partisan and polarized climate is bad for the country as a whole, no matter where you sit on the political spectrum.

Whatever happens, I trust that the Biden administration will 'reach across the aisle' far more than the Trump administration did...that alone will be progress. Among the biggest problems in America right now is how divided it is and how toxic the political climate has been.

Taking steps to unite moderates across parties should be a priority, while simultaneously figuring out how to reign in the extreme elements on both sides.

Kind of what I came to say. I am independent and Biden will have to work to get my trust that he has any interest in someone like me. I feel like he wouldn’t give two shits what a middle class white male cares about in my state since he has been here once. That was during Obama when there was a tragedy. Trump was in my city three times. I don’t like him either, but if he wants to heal things, he has to show that he represents all Americans. Trump never did that and it cost him

Back