Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

How could a guy who tooled Khabib hard in round 3 be afraid of him? How could he have neutralized him in round 1?

By your analysis, Conor should have gotten steamrolled.

Conor was steamrolled, idiot. He absolutely got creamed in Rounds one and two.

Watch round three, with a knowledgeable eye, and you'll see Khabib was trying to outstrike the boxer, because he had it in the bag. Khabib taunted Conor, bit-slapped Conor, and out struck Conor.

It didn't work, Khabib didn't get the KO he wanted, but the round was basically even. If anything, Khabib ended in the advantage.

Round four went back to absolute domination and a Conor tap.

Conor was steamrolled, idiot. He absolutely got creamed in Rounds one and two.

Watch round three, with a knowledgeable eye, and you'll see Khabib was trying to outstrike the boxer, because he had it in the bag. Khabib taunted Conor, bit-slapped Conor, and out struck Conor.

It didn't work, Khabib didn't get the KO he wanted, but the round was basically even. If anything, Khabib ended in the advantage.

Round four went back to absolute domination and a Conor tap.

Judges disagree on round 3. Anyone with two eyes disagrees on round 1.

Conor landed the harder shots in round 3 and landed more shots total.

Yes I am. I took a 5hr flight and a 3hr drive, just to see him get smashed & told him on Instagram that’s how much fan I am, I also gave him a like. Soon as he comes out of retirement I’ll go see him again and he’ll do right by me.

What r you a parrot ? Shoo, Birdy.

you don't agree that conor lost round 1 convincingly?

why are conor fans clinging to that round 3 like it was some major achievement? he spent a round doing what he does best, and he couldn't get anything done. the next round he tapped out.

looking for some silver lining in this fight is ridiculous. in this fight he was taken down, knocked down, had his guard passed, got mounted, had his back taken, and ultimately got choked out.

Wished one interviewer would ask him, why did he cheat so many times in that fight?

why are conor fans clinging to that round 3 like it was some major achievement? he spent a round doing what he does best, and he couldn't get anything done. the next round he tapped out.

looking for some silver lining in this fight is ridiculous. in this fight he was taken down, knocked down, had his guard passed, got mounted, had his back taken, and ultimately got choked out.

I'm telling it like it is. Round 1 Khabib was neutralized and did very little but control. Round 2 Khab caught Conor, not because he's a good boxer but because he has the TD threat. Round 3 Conor stuffed TDs and pieces him up. Round 4 it was a trip and quick sub.

Yet Conor did absolutely nothing stop to the inevitable. Khabib did a number on this boys psyche, broken. Interviews post fight just how broken he is by Khabib. But hey keep living through that 3rd round, when the whole world got to see who tapped in the next.

I actually think Khabib won round 3

Yet Conor did absolutely nothing stop to the inevitable. Khabib did a number on this boys psyche, broken. Interviews post fight just how broken he is by Khabib. But hey keep living through that 3rd round, when the whole world got to see who tapped in the next.

Conor 2.0 destroys Khabib I'm afraid. He put on extra muscle but he's still smooth with it, lightning fast. Puts Khabib out in 1.

Conor was shook as fuck after Khabib mauled his ass and made him look afool in the stand up and especially on the ground. Conor is Khabib's little bitch and always will be, end of story.

Conor 2.0 destroys Khabib I'm afraid. He put on extra muscle but he's still smooth with it, lightning fast. Puts Khabib out in 1.
Only thing lighting fast about Conor 2.0 against Khabib will be how fast he taps.

He still has nightmares about him, thinks about him all the time
Khabib has moved on some time ago now
Conor was in Khabib head enough that the win wasn't enough, he had to lose his mind and spring into his corner like a juiced up Meta world peace.

Is that what Robbins does as a motivator - nod along while his subject is unfurling the crybaby excuses and spiraling deeper into his delusion?

I watched this yesterday and I remember a specific part where he literally admits that he’s good at finding a way out so he can fight another day. (Implying giving up his neck before he gets knocked out) LOL
I heard that too.
He can literally admit and spin how he looks for opportunities to be a quitter and his fans will still eat it up like he’s some revolutionary innovative genius.

Its time to update the book dogs!

3cgu3S8.jpg

Khabib is what really destroyed him. He turned Conor into a meme, a bearded prostitute. It doesn't help that Conor looks and acts like an actual male prostitute a lot of the time.

Tough to come back from that ego check, Floyd and Diaz did nothing to his reputation in comparison. He went from a badass to a complete joke in one fight.

I have to disagree . a few people turned on him as they love to cheer for a winner. but his popularity is relatively unchanged. he still the most popular by a long degree.

also the performance vs cerrone as short as it was was not the performance of a broken man. Not saying it was a great win or anything more the fashion. no lack of confidence there

Back