Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

Conors peak was post aldo fight. When he won, he was like an iconic figure. But a loss to Diaz and Floyd somewhat killed his momentum. Of course losing to Khabib didn't help but it seemed like the aura of invincibility was gone.
It's a dumb fracking video, martial arts wise.

<{1-1}>Martially speaking, Conor's goner. It's not even entertaining.

It's a dumb fracking video, martial arts wise.

<{1-1}>Martially speaking, Conor's goner. It's not even entertaining.

I wish I could see him fight Junie Browning. The pre-fight shit talking would have been epic!

Still believes he won the war eh, fucking lol...

Sad thing is Khabib isn't even paying attention to Conor, like it's just a closed chapter in his book.

"I came, I spanked, I took his fame and I left him disgraced."

You gloss over the fact that Khabib did 0 damage in round 1. You think grappling for the sake of grappling is worth something, you poor soul.

If you cannot recognise grappling as a way of sapping your opponents cardio and strength you really ought not to be watching MMA let alone attempting to debate it's finer points.

Strikers struggle to strike when arms are leaden.

Yes Conor pieced him up. He had by far the more effective striking in Round 3.

I think you need some time out, seriously.

"Pieced up" is what Justin did to Tony and indeed what Tony usually does to most.

Conor landed some weak half arsed shots that amounted to absolutely nothing.

I don't know who's worse you or Conor, at least he got paid for being a delusional fool in denial, you're giving it away on here for free.

He does a lot of crying and demanding a rematch. IMO, he doesn't deserve shit. He didn't deserve his title shot at the easiest LW champion of all time the first time and he didn't deserve a shot against Khabib this time. The fact that he never gave Aldo a rematch shows me he doesn't deserve one. How many times have we seen someone come back from a flash K.O. like that and destroy his opponent?

Can’t weight for the “but khabib is so much bigger” goons to come out. We’ve had photo and video evidence that they are same size or conor even possibly bigger - and now the motherfucker is saying it himself - yet his drones will still come out and claim khabib only won because he’s 20 lbs heavier or some shit

there isn’t a universe where McGregor wins that fight. And there’s no shame in losing to the undeniable 155 GOAT. Khabib is 29-0 at LW, conor is 1-1. Conor is embarrassing himself. He should Give it up....do freakshow fights every couple years to collect a paycheck and enjoy life and not dwell on the fact he was assraped on the biggest UFC PPV ever.

Why do you count Khabib's non UFC fights to his LW record, but not Conor's non UFC fights to his LW record?

Why do you count Khabib's non UFC fights to his LW record, but not Conor's non UFC fights to his LW record?

What is his LW record outside UFC? I thought he did the extreme dehydration and self torture thing his whole career

Retired........ and a 7 page thread on the front page.
Still the king!

I know he’s a piece of shit .... but he’s extremely witty and I enjoy his fighting style ....

Kinda wish the interviewer asked him

"Why do you deserve a rematch against Khabib when you're clearly unwilling to give one to other opponents you're 1-0 against?"

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses, yeah, though the defensive tactics plus not fully focused is spot on. Anyone who knows Conor from before knows this was the case.
Having said that, tough luck Conor, lol, be focused like you should or just shut up lol :D

Not sure if this has been said but this isn't a NEW interview.... I saw this maybe a 7-8 months ago? Can't quite remember

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

She don't lie she dont lie she dont lie.
Cocaine.

Can’t weight for the “but khabib is so much bigger” goons to come out. We’ve had photo and video evidence that they are same size or conor even possibly bigger - and now the motherfucker is saying it himself - yet his drones will still come out and claim khabib only won because he’s 20 lbs heavier or some shit

there isn’t a universe where McGregor wins that fight. And there’s no shame in losing to the undeniable 155 GOAT. Khabib is 29-0 at LW, conor is 1-1. Conor is embarrassing himself. He should Give it up....do freakshow fights every couple years to collect a paycheck and enjoy life and not dwell on the fact he was assraped on the biggest UFC PPV ever.

Imagine being so caught up in Conor's game! You care so much!

I can't watch, can someone give a quick list of the excuses this time

If you cannot recognise grappling as a way of sapping your opponents cardio and strength you really ought not to be watching MMA let alone attempting to debate it's finer points.

Strikers struggle to strike when arms are leaden.

I think you need some time out, seriously.

"Pieced up" is what Justin did to Tony and indeed what Tony usually does to most.

Conor landed some weak half arsed shots that amounted to absolutely nothing.

I don't know who's worse you or Conor, at least he got paid for being a delusional fool in denial, you're giving it away on here for free.

Ah so lay n pray is now 'sapping energy' give me a friggin break. If Khabib could have rained down blows on Conor in round 1 , HE WOULD HAVE. Just like he did against Barboza, Johnson, etc. BUT HE DIDN'T. Maybe in some Khabib lover alternate universe, but it didn't happen. Conor prevented this from happening. Hard to swallow, I know.

And 'pieced up' does not mean dominated or even pummelled. It means he simply landed the sharper strikes and evaded more of Khabibs shots. He won the round according to the judges. I'm not saying he did massive damage.

What didn't happen: Khabib did not dominate Conor in round 1. He controlled him. He did not win the striking in round 3 or even really generate effective offense, he got tagged by Conor with some sharp punches, though he didn't really take that much damage either.

My whole point is that Conor was not really dominated, he just lost.

Not a surprise. The man is an elderabuser who peddles shyte whiskey.

Back