Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

Serbinator85

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

Can’t wait for the “but khabib is so much bigger” goons to come out. We’ve had photo and video evidence that they are same size or conor even possibly bigger - and now the motherfucker is saying it himself - yet his drones will still come out and claim khabib only won because he’s 20 lbs heavier or some shit

there isn’t a universe where McGregor wins that fight. And there’s no shame in losing to the undeniable 155 GOAT. Khabib is 29-0 at LW, conor is 1-1. Conor is embarrassing himself. He should Give it up....do freakshow fights every couple years to collect a paycheck and enjoy life and not dwell on the fact he was assraped on the biggest UFC PPV ever.

Last edited:
Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

I still can't believe he's going with that narrative that khabib didn't want to swang and bang lol.

He didn't sleep 48 hours before the fight. That I can buy, because he was scared shitless. The guy feared khabib since that little altercation at the 205 ceremonial weigh in. I really wish conor would stop talking about it though.

I watched this yesterday and I remember a specific part where he literally admits that he’s good at finding a way out so he can fight another day. (Implying giving up his neck before he gets knocked out) LOL

He's the kind of guy who prepares his excuses in advance. He found out him vs. Khabib was a go, knew he was going to lose, stayed up all night on purpose, got drunk and partied on purpose, already making up fake shit to say after his eventual loss, going into the fight with a loser's gameplan to minimize damage (including begging for a choke at the end, ala Diaz.) Egomaniacs like this are constantly trying to control and shape the narrative around them, rather than be honest with themselves about what they really are.

Under Tony Robbins tutelage, Conner would be the GOAT GOAT.

The irony of a sherdogger calling a man thats the biggest draw in MMA history, has achieved generational wealth, and is the first fighter to hold titles in 2 divisions a loser.

{<jordan}{<jordan}
why isn't he fighting now? because he lost and he doesn't believe in himself anymore.

This must have been pre-recorded before the cowboy fight. or Mcgregor is like all of us and don't consider the cowboy fight, an actual fight.

This was posted three days ago and only has 66,000 views. Previously, any time Conor posted a video, he would get 1.5 million views on average.

Conors peak was post aldo fight. When he won, he was like an iconic figure. But a loss to Diaz and Floyd somewhat killed his momentum. Of course losing to Khabib didn't help but it seemed like the aura of invincibility was gone.

Anderson Silva was the guy who had that aura for a long time.

Back