Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

Khabib would have been banned for life for breaking conor arm in the second had conor not committed the foul of kneeing him in the face.

I have to disagree . a few people turned on him as they love to cheer for a winner. but his popularity is relatively unchanged. he still the most popular by a long degree.

also the performance vs cerrone as short as it was was not the performance of a broken man. Not saying it was a great win or anything more the fashion. no lack of confidence there
Never said he lacked confidence, if anything he's way too arrogant to the point of being an abrasive weirdo that seems very tense and awkward to be around. His popularity has definitely waned no matter what way you spin it.

I turned on him the first time he quit and came back, could smell the primadonna bullshit coming years ago.

Don't worry conor 3.5 will destroy khabib!

wow he destroyed the weakest named fighter he could find in a shady exhibition match he didn't have to make weight for. why didn't he just fight justin gaethje at lightweight if he believes in himself?
He did make weight lmao?
Cerrone has fought at WW more than Conor?
Im not talking about whether he believes in himself, I responded to a guy saying that conor would never take a fight after khabib, which I proved is nonsensical, as he literally took a fight 6 months ago.

This is how it starts
First Sinead
Sinead-OConnor-converts-to-Islam-2018.png

Khabib left Conor no other choice at redemption
DobIYt0XgAIYB7V

Imam Camal IbenGregur Bless

32.00 minute mark he admits he knows how to find a way out.

Most of us with real life experience in this game know that Nate was right when he said Conor found a way out in their first fight, but this is straight from the horses mouth.

Thought this McGregor hate thread could use a little love so if u read this comment I hope you have a nice day

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

“Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning” - Florian

Omg wtf Connie so pathetic what a loser omg

There are banned reregs in this thread newer than that interview.
Keep up, haters.

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

LOL he gets so triggered he can't even sit down! :D

This was just weird to watch, like an out of control ego sitting in a room full of yes men. Its like these people have all the money but no soul or something, it was uncanny, like watching some kind of cult meeting.

Judges disagree on round 3. Anyone with two eyes disagrees on round 1.

Conor landed the harder shots in round 3 and landed more shots total.

Lol

So you agree with the judges in round 3, but not round 1?

I know you are trolling and you are pretty good at it

However, if by a small chance you are being real? Go get your brain examined

I'm telling it like it is. Round 1 Khabib was neutralized and did very little but control. Round 2 Khab caught Conor, not because he's a good boxer but because he has the TD threat. Round 3 Conor stuffed TDs and pieces him up. Round 4 it was a trip and quick sub.
oh just telling it like it is, are you.

khabib takes conor down in the first round and keeps him there, constantly working to pass. conor literally does nothing but try to defend, while khabib is working to advance. and you think the guy on top passing the guard is the one that's neutralized, not the striker that's kept on his back for 5 minutes.

oh he only knocked him down because of the TD threat... got it. because this was the first time that conor has fought someone with takedown ability. none of his previous opponents knew how to wrestle so he didn't have to worry about the TD, so they couldn't knock him down. makes total sense.

conor pieced him up, huh? funny, i remember khabib standing right in front of him and landing plenty of his own. did he slap him in the 3rd or the 4th? can't remember.

oh just a trip and a quick sub, doesn't even count i guess.

brilliant analysis, mate. telling it very much like it is.

I am just gonna defend Connor's integrity as he is such a great moral character and I don't believe he would lie or otherwise be driven by non noble emotions:

maxresdefault.jpg

Tony Robbins beats Lesnar and Carwin by having bigger hands.

Back