Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

This interview isn't new at all. It's at least half a year old, maybe even a year.

Conor is he-tired

Ah so lay n pray is now 'sapping energy' give me a friggin break. If Khabib could have rained down blows on Conor in round 1 , HE WOULD HAVE. Just like he did against Barboza, Johnson, etc. BUT HE DIDN'T. Maybe in some Khabib lover alternate universe, but it didn't happen. Conor prevented this from happening. Hard to swallow, I know.

And 'pieced up' does not mean dominated or even pummelled. It means he simply landed the sharper strikes and evaded more of Khabibs shots. He won the round according to the judges. I'm not saying he did massive damage.

What didn't happen: Khabib did not dominate Conor in round 1. He controlled him. He did not win the striking in round 3 or even really generate effective offense, he got tagged by Conor with some sharp punches, though he didn't really take that much damage either.

My whole point is that Conor was not really dominated, he just lost.

Rounds only count if you let it go to the judges, see Silva vs Sonnen. Conor tapped like a beta bitch. He looks pretty dominated...
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

My whole point is that Conor was not really dominated, he just lost.

That's all I needed to quote.

I shall now refer to you as John Snow in future.

You know nothing.

That's all I needed to quote.

I shall now refer to you as John Snow in future.

You know nothing.

You're unable to refute my points so you resort to making some lame pop culture reference.

If Khabib was able to put a beatdown on Conor in round 1, he would have, but he couldn't, so he didn't.

There really isn't any refutation to this point, which is why you didn't. It's plain and simple.

The only excuse that could hold some water is that his training camp was too focused on defense

How anyone idolizes this mentally weak narcissist is beyond me. Just droning on and on with excuses. Khabib truly destroyed this man/ended his career... thanks Khabib.
I agree with the first sentence, but not the third. He will have supporters until he dies. People are dumb. The end.

conor got paid like 250k to show up for this maybe more

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

he didnt train any wrestling

I agree with the first sentence, but not the third. He will have supporters until he dies. People are dumb. The end.
True, some cult members remain, but if he stays a twitter queen rather than a fighter they are reduced to giving only “head clean off” fantasy fight hypotheticals since that’s all they’ve got. That’s what I meant by his career ending.

True, some cult members remain, but if he stays a twitter queen rather than a fighter they are reduced to giving only “head clean off” fantasy fight hypotheticals since that’s all they’ve got. That’s what I meant by his career ending.
Do his cult members still exist? I know there are a lot of trolls on here, but there were some real fucking weirdos back when he was still relevant. You know, the guys who wouldn't mind getting throat fucked by Conor.

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

he doesn't have TDD good enough to beat King Khabib, Conor is pathetic,he can't beat a Grappler like Khabib.

Khabib wins 10 fights in 10 against him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back