Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

The UFC is a master of having pay per view champions who fights once every 2 or 3 years...

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

God damn that was embarrassing to listen to. the sad thing is almost all non mma fans will believe him lol

Conor confirmed his retirement is bullshit again, not that we’re surprised

oh just telling it like it is, are you.

khabib takes conor down in the first round and keeps him there, constantly working to pass. conor literally does nothing but try to defend, while khabib is working to advance. and you think the guy on top passing the guard is the one that's neutralized, not the striker that's kept on his back for 5 minutes.

oh he only knocked him down because of the TD threat... got it. because this was the first time that conor has fought someone with takedown ability. none of his previous opponents knew how to wrestle so he didn't have to worry about the TD, so they couldn't knock him down. makes total sense.

conor pieced him up, huh? funny, i remember khabib standing right in front of him and landing plenty of his own. did he slap him in the 3rd or the 4th? can't remember.

oh just a trip and a quick sub, doesn't even count i guess.

brilliant analysis, mate. telling it very much like it is.

You gloss over the fact that Khabib did 0 damage in round 1. You think grappling for the sake of grappling is worth something, you poor soul. You must be a big fan of lay and pray. A guy like you probably thinks Blaydes dominated Volkov, LOL.

Sad.

Yes Conor pieced him up. He had by far the more effective striking in Round 3. A slap doesn't mean jack.

And yes, Conor's previous opponents were different. Were he to get taken down, he could pretty much expect to get up quickly. More likely is he stuffs the TD. Khabibs grappling is much better, so it deserved more respect while standing. The fact that you don't grant this point is ironic, because it means you're underrating your own boy Khabib LOL.

Jesus, these people...

You gloss over the fact that Khabib did 0 damage in round 1. You think grappling for the sake of grappling is worth something, you poor soul. You must be a big fan of lay and pray. A guy like you probably thinks Blaydes dominated Volkov, LOL.

Sad.

Yes Conor pieced him up. He had by far the more effective striking in Round 3. A slap doesn't mean jack.

And yes, Conor's previous opponents were different. Were he to get taken down, he could pretty much expect to get up quickly. More likely is he stuffs the TD. Khabibs grappling is much better, so it deserved more respect while standing. The fact that you don't grant this point is ironic, because it means you're underrating your own boy Khabib LOL.

Jesus, these people...

damage was done to conors gas tank my dude. As evidenced by him apologizing for trash talk during the fight and tapping quickly.

I watched this yesterday and I remember a specific part where he literally admits that he’s good at finding a way out so he can fight another day. (Implying giving up his neck before he gets knocked out) LOL

Its smart, not sure why you think it's so funny, would you prefer to end up like Ali.

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

It's just pathetic.
And remember: the trash he talked BEFORE the Khabib fight was... well, below any standard, even compared to previous Conor ramblings. Then he loses convincingly, and then this...

By contrast, the Khabib vs Poirier clash was so much more... respectful. In a good way.

Lol

So you agree with the judges in round 3, but not round 1?

I know you are trolling and you are pretty good at it

However, if by a small chance you are being real? Go get your brain examined

No my fren, I'm stating that anyone with two eyes can see Khabib did very little damage in round 1. It was closer to a stalemate. I'm not disputing that he won the round, he did, due to control. He was not imposing his usual program of GnP (look at round 1 vs Barboza, Johnson) in that one round. More like lay n pray.

What, a combat sport athlete making excuse for a lost, who would've ever thought such nonsense.

Sad.

Jesus, these people...
you're right. khabib was neutralized by passing conor's guard. he was blessed with a right hand in the second round, and he was pieced up in the third. in the fourth, he just slapped a quick choke on conor.

that fight totally proved that conor will KO him if they ever rematch.

good talk, bro.

No my fren, I'm stating that anyone with two eyes can see Khabib did very little damage in round 1. It was closer to a stalemate. I'm not disputing that he won the round, he did, due to control. He was not imposing his usual program of GnP (look at round 1 vs Barboza, Johnson) in that one round. More like lay n pray.

How do you feel about Conor repeatedly cheating?

If rules were actually enforced, Conor lost every round like 10-6.

my god how he talks about the fight is beyond pathetic

poor tortured soul

i can see mental weakness from kilometers away, he is so toxic

How do you feel about Conor repeatedly cheating?

If rules were actually enforced, Conor lost every round like 10-6.

Cheating doesn't mean anything. Everyone knows you're supposed to cheat as much as you can get away with.

That's why DC started doing eyepokes of his own after JJ did it to him. He realized , though against the rules, eyepokes were not being enforced, so he started doing them himself.

It's the refs fault. They have to consistently apply the rules if they want people to follow them.

Fence hanging, eye pokes, groin shots, all the fighters are doing it.

And people on these boards love to bash Brazilian fighters for having excuses while giving Conor a pass lol

Actually, outside of a few troll accounts, if there is one thing I credit this forum for it is to be onto that Ginger. And if SHerdog is onto to him, it means that literally noone outside of maybe Chael Shill Sonnen buys his bullshit. The Ginger had a spectacular run but is done.

Cheating doesn't mean anything. Everyone knows you're supposed to cheat as much as you can get away with.

That's why DC started doing eyepokes of his own after JJ did it to him. He realized , though against the rules, eyepokes were not being enforced, so he started doing them himself.

It's the refs fault. They have to consistently apply the rules if they want people to follow them.

Fence hanging, eye pokes, groin shots, all the fighters are doing it.

LOL! So if Khabib gouged Conor's eyes in RD1, then proceeded to knee his face repeatedly in RD2, it would not have meant anything either. Cool!

LOL! So if Khabib gouged Conor's eyes in RD1, then proceeded to knee his face repeatedly in RD2, it would not have meant anything either. Cool!

Tbh, no. If more fighters did it though, the refs would start enforcing the rules, and the party would be over.

Khabib made him bigger bitch than before their fight

Conor was in Khabib head enough that the win wasn't enough, he had to lose his mind and spring into his corner like a juiced up Meta world peace.
Lol give me a break, the guy was excited and shit was tense anyway
He moved on quite some time ago yet Conor is talking about him nonstop, coming up with net excuses every time
And Conor was the one shitting in his pants when the fight was on, so who got into whos head

Back