Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

I watched this yesterday and I remember a specific part where he literally admits that he’s good at finding a way out so he can fight another day. (Implying giving up his neck before he gets knocked out) LOL
Kinda smart lol

Tony needs to give Conor a motivational tape about antiperspirant use. Ol' musky pits <{hughesimpress}>

megtmUb.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t weight for the “but khabib is so much bigger” goons to come out. We’ve had photo and video evidence that they are same size or conor even possibly bigger - and now the motherfucker is saying it himself - yet his drones will still come out and claim khabib only one because he’s 20 lbs heavier or some shit

there isn’t a universe where McGregor wins that fight. And there’s no shame in losing to the undeniable 155 GOAT. Khabib is 29-0 at LW, conor is 1-1. Conor is embarrassing himself. He should Give it up....do freakshow fights every couple years to collect a paycheck and enjoy life and not dwell on the fact he was assraped on the biggest UFC PPV ever.
<{jackyeah}>

This was posted three days ago and only has 66,000 views. Previously, any time Conor posted a video, he would get 1.5 million views on average.

Conors peak was post aldo fight. When he won, he was like an iconic figure. But a loss to Diaz and Floyd somewhat killed his momentum. Of course losing to Khabib didn't help but it seemed like the aura of invincibility was gone.

Anderson Silva was the guy who had that aura for a long time.
Khabib is what really destroyed him. He turned Conor into a meme, a bearded prostitute. It doesn't help that Conor looks and acts like an actual male prostitute a lot of the time.

Tough to come back from that ego check, Floyd and Diaz did nothing to his reputation in comparison. He went from a badass to a complete joke in one fight.

Khabib is what really destroyed him. He turned Conor into a meme, a bearded prostitute. It doesn't help that Conor looks and acts like an actual male prostitute a lot of the time.

Tough to come back from that ego check, Floyd and Diaz did nothing to his reputation in comparison.

His behavior outside didn't help him out either. He got a good win against Cerrone but Donald has a tendency to not do well in main event fights. That and they were extremely friendly with each other and so the whole thing felt like an exhibition as oppose to a PPV fight.

Tough to come back from that ego check, Floyd and Diaz did nothing to his reputation in comparison. He went from a badass to a complete joke in one fight.
I’m not big on Conor hate, he elevated MMA to great heights, there is nothing more exciting than a McGregor fight. If you disrespect Conor like that you’re disrespecting MMA.

It's kinda dum to talk shit about Conor. The guy is rich and is well known to help his fans out with real $$. You're only losing out by not supporting him.

Easiest money I'll ever make is being a Conor fan.

I don't know why it surprises people that fighters have big egos and act accordingly.

Is this actually new or is it a repost of the Robbins/McGregor interview from the past? I remember watching the original interview by Robbins and McGregor had nothing but excuses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back