Conor NEW Interview Tony Robbins 1000 excuses vs khabib

I still can't believe he's going with that narrative that khabib didn't want to swang and bang lol.

He didn't sleep 48 hours before the fight. That I can buy, because he was scared shitless. The guy feared khabib since that little altercation at the 205 ceremonial weigh in. I really wish conor would stop talking about it though.

Yep.

All anyone has to do is observe Conor's face and mannerisms during the walk-in, when he enters the cage, and especially the face-off. He, literally, look like he was about to shit himself.

Compare Conor's "I'm going to die now" walk, versus Khabib, to his absolute arrogance and confidence against everybody else.

Conor knew the talking was over, and that he was going to lose, and he was right.

Holy shit. <6>

I don't know why this idea always rubs you the wrong way, you follow me around the forums naysaying but you're wasting your time. Conor helps his true fans out - the problem is 99% of fans are fair-weather fans and will talk shit about a fighter as soon as he loses - look at Sherdog FFS the second someone gets a loss.

I'm a true fan and I let Conor know as much, so I'm sure when he gets around to it he'll spread the wealth, he actually told me himself. What is so hard to understand.

<{hughesimpress}>

And people on these boards love to bash Brazilian fighters for having excuses while giving Conor a pass lol

There isn't a hive mind regarding this stuff.

I think that Conor's excuse-making is far worse than the Brazilians because a lot of people also give him credit for "being respectful" when he's not promoting or having some kind of superior insight on life and fighting.

In reality, he's just as prideful and delusional as everybody else who's crazy enough to fight in a cage for money.

Yep.

All anyone has to do is observe Conor's face and mannerisms during the walk-in, when he enters the cage, and especially the face-off. He, literally, look like he was about to shit himself.

Compare Conor's "I'm going to die now" walk, versus Khabib, to his absolute arrogance and confidence against everybody else.

Conor knew the talking was over, and that he was going to lose, and he was right.

How could a guy who tooled Khabib hard in round 3 be afraid of him? How could he have neutralized him in round 1?

By your analysis, Conor should have gotten steamrolled.

Go to 22:00 min.

His foot was a baloon. He didn’t sleep 48 hours before weight cut. He was way too heavy. Moldavian Wresler who gave him the foot ballon is a human Horse . Blames defensive tactics on loss. Was not totally fully focused. Blames Khabib for not being man enough to to stand and bang with him. And afterwards Mauled his training partners when adjusted aggressive tactics .
Never did i hear more excuses from one man after a loss. Khabib really got to him.

Intriguing moment !
Quote :
"I let the External infiltrate my internal"
Can't make this up

cliff :

Sixty year old Tony Robbins could kick this loser's ass.
So could you.....
10656126b52e7c197db46b133579536a.jpg

I don't know why this idea always rubs you the wrong way, you follow me around the forums naysaying but you're wasting your time. Conor helps his true fans out - the problem is 99% of fans are fair-weather fans and will talk shit about a fighter as soon as he loses - look at Sherdog FFS the second someone gets a loss.

I'm a true fan and I let Conor know as much, so I'm sure when he gets around to it he'll spread the wealth, he actually told me himself. What is so hard to understand.

<{hughesimpress}>
Lol. “When he gets around to it, he’ll spread the wealth.” “He told me himself.”

Hahahahaha.

I’m a true Conor fan also, he also told me once “ I once told a guy if you stick with me I’ll make you rich, I lied. Thanks for cheese.”

Conor's ego one day will killed him, probably literally.

I just wished he could shut up, train and then fight at lightweight, but Conor IS REALLY AFRAID TO LOSE AGAIN DIDN'T HE?

There is a long list of other lightweight that he could fight to climb the rank - if he ever wanted rematch against Khabib, but dude is too afraid of it at this point.

Please Conor, no more tune up fight. Just shut up and fight the contenders.

Why does he Always have so much armpit sweat?! He wore the same shirt earlier in his interview with Ariel and was sweating profusely.

He could probably endorse an anti-perspirant and show "before" and "after pictures.

Conor armpit.jpg 20200629_223622.jpg

Poor Connie is still in shock, that kind of emasculation will haunt him for decades

Lol. “When he gets around to it, he’ll spread the wealth.” “He told me himself.”

Hahahahaha.

I’m a true Conor fan also, he also told me once “ I once told a guy if you stick with me I’ll make you rich, I lied. Thanks for cheese.”

Yea right, a real fan you are. I told Conor that I took the train then the bus five hours to see him, so he knows. Soon as I get my license I'll go see him again and he'll do right by me

Yea right, a real fan you are. I told Conor that I took the train then the bus five hours to see him, so he knows. Soon as I get my license I'll go see him again and he'll do right by me
Yes I am. I took a 5hr flight and a 3hr drive, just to see him get smashed & told him on Instagram that’s how much fan I am, I also gave him a like. Soon as he comes out of retirement I’ll go see him again and he’ll do right by me.

I’m not big on Conor hate, he elevated MMA to great heights, there is nothing more exciting than a McGregor fight. If you disrespect Conor like that you’re disrespecting MMA.
I hope you're being super facetious because if not, this comment is really retarded, no disrespect intended. Yeah, conor's elevated the sport, credit to him but he deserves the hate. It's not unwarranted. Don't be a sychophant and ignore the negative too. He's been a stain on the sport since that fight. If he wants to repair his image, he should stop talking about khabib, mentioning his sick father and attacking his religion again.

It's best to forget the whole thing (at least to the public), stay focused on fights, not women or drugs and earn that title shot.

Making excuses show that he's mentally weak. All fighter make excuses when they . You have to be somewhat delusional as a fighter. However, this guy takes it to another level.

Back