Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

He seems to be bitching with that post.

Maybe August McGregor can be called Bitch & Moan.

I believe there was 8 counts where Conor was clearly cheating.

Sure bud, just "whining at the ref". You know he would have tapped your ass with that kimura that's why you illegally kneed him in the head.
Lol this . Like blatantly obvious

This one is easy to figure out. Go to youtube and type "its only business conor" click on the link where u can hear what he says. Wait until he says it. Play it back about 10 times to be sure.....listen for either "dont be bitching" and also "its only business" he clearly says "its only business." i dont know who told him this was a good idea. But then again, in his position, sometimes its better to just say things that arent true and at the end of the day it sways the opinions of others regardless of the truth

God you haters get so triggered
I don’t even follow him and I’m a fan lol
Anyway it doesn’t make sense for him to beg for mercy as he actually won the 3rd round
The mcgregor paulie Khabib drama is getting real stale now
Need something else to talk about

When did Khabib even Bitch? Conor trying to save face. He was the one crying to the ref lol.

This fucking guy

I remember Connor whining like a lil bitch in the Mendez fight as Mendez was cutting him up with elbows

Don't try to rewrite history here, Chad was trying to dig his fingers into a cut, something that is a foul.

Yeah, Conor is the one who was absolutely cheating his balls off but he should have been the one bitching to the ref.

<{cruzshake}>

He has ZERO integrity. That illegal knee was despicable. Fuck this guy.

1539456154130459.gif

"I told him here to his face. “Don’t be bitching.” Common knowledge I would think for a fighting man. "

-Conor about Paulie

It is common knowledge not to release sparring footage to make yourself look good and the guy who is there trying to help you look bad.

Last edited:
What a fucking liar lol

CLEARLY said "it's only business"

He not dare speak those words while getting the beating of his life.

This thread is full of failure.

« I’m a fighter. Relax. »
Paulie is such a princess. I dislike McG, but I would pay good money to see him stomp this has been.

Apparently Conor thinks he won the 3rd round against Khabib based on this post...

The "Crumbler from Crumlin'" strikes again....

<{hfved}>

He is clearly lying

Also remember when Conor fans all said we were idiots for thinking he said "its only business" because there was a clear "K" sound

Also mcgregor acknowledges Khabib
The way he always keeps himself relevant is actually ridiculous he’s fought once In two years yet shertards are stalking his socials and always bringing him up
Let’s talk about something else like the super fight in a week as well as the coming of age for Hernandez vs cerrone
Don’t be bitching makes sense as khabib was complaining but I don’t buy it tbh

All the haters in this thread will be tuning in tentiviely to watch his next fight. Still the biggest deal in the UFC

Yeah he's lying, he also tried to touch gloves to start the 3rd..

Also lol at Conor saying he's the one that should have complained to the ref, if that fight had a non corrupt ref, Conor would have been finished in the 2nd.

Yeah, Conor is that one who was absolutely cheating his balls off but he should have been the one bitching to the ref. He has ZERO integrity. That illegal knee was despicable. Fuck this guy.

1539456154130459.gif
Khabib was talking to dana and about to kimura him

Back