Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

You sound angry bro chill out im just a fight fan no need to take shit so personal and serious.
Do I sound a angry? Hmmm, I wasn't. Don't be so sensitive. No wonder you feel the need to defend Conor

What a surprise to see that literally none of the throngs of foaming at the mouths Conor haters ITT posted the audio in question they're claiming has him say "It's only business" as it supports their narratives, even after we just got a direct comparison we could use to see if Conor saying "Don't be bitching" does fit:

Play the two side by side and they are quite similar.

Similar ain't the same.

Yeah, Conor is the one who was absolutely cheating his balls off but he should have been the one bitching to the ref. He has ZERO integrity. That illegal knee was despicable. Fuck this guy.

1539456154130459.gif

"I told him here to his face. “Don’t be bitching.” Common knowledge I would think for a fighting man. "

It is common knowledge not to release sparring footage to make yourself look good and the guy who is there trying to help you look bad.
Yeah this was so cheap.

Thus just in

Conor is full of shit and his whiskey is piss

What happened to “it’s just kisses” like the Conrads were saying?

Better then what his fans came up with

"Don't kiss us"
"only kisses"
"give us kisses"

That shit was embarrassing

Completely humiliating. I legitimately felt bad for them for awhile. Imagine the level of nut hugging that would make someone believe that. Sad.

*edit: and btw, he said “it’s only business”. Anyone with two ears and half of a brain knows this.

so khabib says yeah i guess so to that?

makes less sense than the dean of mean being keith johnson

Back