Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Let the record show. I like Paulie Malinaggi.
Here is a confrontation between us regarding a picture he was upset about.
Yes you heard that right.
A picture.
I told him here, to his face “Don’t be bitching.” Common knowledge I would think for a fighting man.
Don’t be a bitch, bitching.
The same thing I said to khabib at the end of round 3. My round.
Don’t be bitching!
Every single round bitching to the referee.
He was even bitching in the fourth round from mount position.
It baffled me.
If anyone should have been saying anything to the referee, it should have been me in that 1st round. That round he held onto my legs for four minutes straight. With zero activity.
But a fight is a fight who gives a fuck. Crying to the referee like a proper bitch.
I was trying to dig my fingers into his Adams Apple.
Many individuals in the fight business, I have learned lately, are absolute bitches.
I know you’s are broke boys. But don’t be broke bitches.

TBH I never thought he said its only business, I thought he said something like "fine clinches" but I'm not sure if he said don't be bitching but hey
Makes more sense cause he won that round

Conor can't handle a loss like his Fans presume. Dude is making shit up to please his drones.

Last edited:
Lol he trying to re-write history but it’s already written. It’s only business lol

{<jordan}

This is embarrassing.

Khabibs shaming of him must be eating his soul to be trying to save face 4 months later.

Conor my man, you jumped the shark. It's over.

It's only business.

o2NUGdi.jpg

Last edited:
lying bitch

he was begging for mercy against khabib by round 3

dude must have been concussed in there if he thought that's what he said

I believe there was 8 counts where Conor was clearly cheating.

Sure bud, just "whining at the ref". You know he would have tapped your ass with that kimura that's why you illegally kneed him in the head.

Let the record show. I like Paulie Malinaggi.
Here is a confrontation between us regarding a picture he was upset about.
Yes you heard that right.
A picture.
I told him here, to his face “Don’t be bitching.” Common knowledge I would think for a fighting man.
Don’t be a bitch, bitching.
The same thing I said to khabib at the end of round 3. My round.
Don’t be bitching!
Every single round bitching to the referee.
He was even bitching in the fourth round from mount position.
It baffled me.
If anyone should have been saying anything to the referee, it should have been me in that 1st round. That round he held onto my legs for four minutes straight. With zero activity.
But a fight is a fight who gives a fuck. Crying to the referee like a proper bitch.
I was trying to dig my fingers into his Adams Apple.
Many individuals in the fight business, I have learned lately, are absolute bitches.
I know you’s are broke boys. But don’t be broke bitches.

TBH I never thought he said its only business, I thought he said something like "fine clinches" but I'm not sure if he said don't be bitching but hey
Makes more sense cause he won that round

I remember Connor whining like a lil bitch in the Mendez fight as Mendez was cutting him up with elbows

Thats what he said but he still got owned.

Big fan of Conor but he needs to get his shit together. I don't think Khabib said he smelled like whiskey for no reason.

Work hard and come back or retire. If his coach isn't there next fight I know why.

we need some expert audio analysis for this. His story does make sense because Kabib did seem to be complaining to the ref right before the end of the round for conor grabbing his gloves.

"If anyone should have been saying anything to the referee, it should have been me in that 1st round. "

Says the guy who threw 12-6 elbows, grabbed Khabib's shorts and gloves, threw an illegal knee from the ground and kept holding onto the fence with his feet.

the irony of him talking about people bitching and then he bitches about Khabib legally holding him down in the first rd.

Khabib was complaining because you were doing illegal things. big difference. but somehow he thinks he has a right to bitch about legal moves? strange logic.

Back