Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

lying bitch

he was begging for mercy against khabib by round 3
Yeh begging for mercy after a round that he won
{<jordan}
If he wanted to beg for mercy it would be after round 2 where he got mauled, dumbass

In the end, only one thing matters: Conor tapping like a bitch.

Yeah, Conor is that one who was absolutely cheating his balls off but he should have been the one bitching to the ref. He has ZERO integrity. That illegal knee was despicable. Fuck this guy.

1539456154130459.gif
giphy.gif

All the haters in this thread will be tuning in tentiviely to watch his next fight. Still the biggest deal in the UFC
If that makes the loss better for you

Definitely clearly says don’t be bitchin

Pretty lame of khabib and co to lie

I always knew he never said "It's only business" and I'm so happy that McGOAT took the time to clear this up for all of us. Now I can sleep peacefully again tonight.

Last edited:
God you haters get so triggered
I don’t even follow him and I’m a fan lol
Anyway it doesn’t make sense for him to beg for mercy as he actually won the 3rd round
The mcgregor paulie Khabib drama is getting real stale now
Need something else to talk about

I always knew he never said "It's only business" and I'm happy that McGOAT took the time out of his day to clear this up for all of us. Now I can sleep peacefully again tonight.
It took him that long to come up with this ?

Paulie should throw a dolly through his bus

Lol, delusional. Honestly how quickly he folds and taps is the very definition of a "bitch". He shows less heart than the average UFC fighter.

I always find it funny when the security pulls away Paulie, and he starts saying "Ima Fighter Relax"
Lmao

Had Khabib cheated even once in that fight, his fans would be crying an ocean.

Once again, this is why I have zero respect for him and his fans.

Khabib was talking to dana and about to kimura him

Yeah. I know. I watched the fight.

Khabib was working a kimura and jawing at Dana. And then McGregor threw a blatant illegal knee to the head/face of an opponent that he 100% knew was grounded. There was no gray area. It was fucking despicable. The guy was a desperate cheating rat caught in a trap. How that wasn't a point deduction is beyond me.

doesn't matter

could have won round 1 2 3 4

and tap in 5

he quit
tap tap
Again, has nothing to do with what I said, we're talking about "begging for mercy" not random shit that you can think of

I still believe he said

Hungry for biscuits?

Looking out for his dagestani competitor.
(might as well, since he was headed to the corner for some too).

Conscientious chap.

Back