Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

Let the record show. I like Paulie Malinaggi.
Here is a confrontation between us regarding a picture he was upset about.
Yes you heard that right.
A picture.
I told him here, to his face “Don’t be bitching.” Common knowledge I would think for a fighting man.
Don’t be a bitch, bitching.
The same thing I said to khabib at the end of round 3. My round.
Don’t be bitching!
Every single round bitching to the referee.
He was even bitching in the fourth round from mount position.
It baffled me.
If anyone should have been saying anything to the referee, it should have been me in that 1st round. That round he held onto my legs for four minutes straight. With zero activity.
But a fight is a fight who gives a fuck. Crying to the referee like a proper bitch.
I was trying to dig my fingers into his Adams Apple.
Many individuals in the fight business, I have learned lately, are absolute bitches.
I know you’s are broke boys. But don’t be broke bitches.

TBH I never thought he said its only business, I thought he said something like "fine clinches" but I'm not sure if he said don't be bitching but hey
Makes more sense cause he won that round

Lmao at the scumbag trying to play down his blatant, desperate cheating.

Yeah. I know. I watched the fight.

Khabib was working a kimura and jawing at Dana. And then McGregor threw a blatant illegal knee to the head/face of an opponent that he 100% knew was grounded. There was no gray area. It was fucking despicable. The guy was a desperate cheating rat caught in a trap. How that wasn't a point deduction is beyond me.
Awww keep crying about the knee, it made no difference. Khabib went on to lock it in and couldnt finish
giphy.gif

Conor should not have said this it makes him look worse.

Again, has nothing to do with what I said, we're talking about "begging for mercy" not random shit that you can think of
he was begging for mercy

"only business"

was pretty much meant

don't take my comments to heart and wind down on them punches because they are hurting me

Fucking love conor, he wins even when he looses. all the hens cluck at his every word its hilarious.
Conor could move to Bellator and fight on the same night as Khabib headlining a UFC card and still get more clout.
The mac always wins.

Awww keep crying about the knee, it made no difference. Khabib went on to lock it in and couldnt finish
giphy.gif

For sure, my man, I bet that's why pure submission grappling events allow strikes on the ground and slams, oh wait...

Dumbfuck.

he was begging for mercy

"only business"

was pretty much meant

don't take my comments to heart and wind down on them punches because they are hurting me
Yeh because thats what he said lol he wouldnt be begging for mercy after a round he had just won, lay off the meth dude

No crying here. My guy isn't the one who got completely outclassed and showed himself to be a desperate cheating piece of shit. Just calling it like it is.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Completely outclassed despite being the only guy to take a round from Khabib lol

Says the guy looking at herb dean like a beaten baby deer while money mendes was ontop dribbling your head off the canvas .. Yea....

For sure, my man, I bet that's why pure submission grappling events allow strikes on the ground and slams, oh wait...

Dumbfuck.
Oh look it this retard again, took you a while to reply to me again lol you went over a month without doing so after I embarassed your ass last time round. You have no right to talk shit here, dumb fuck.
PS. change that shit A2 avatar

Back