Colby Returns in April

Who should Colby fight next?

• Total voters
I’m not a fan of Colby or his pillow fisted leghumping, but I am a fan of his ability to trigger people. Colby makes Sherdog a funnier place, kinda like MacTappalot would’ve if he had nano-fraction of the idiot fans/haterz.

T Wood, I was going to pick Leon Scott, but that's not an option.

Put Other, if Ferguson loses to Khabib, hopefully he moves to WW... he has the cardio to go 5, Colby lacks the power to chin check Ferg, Ithink it would be a competitive and exciting cardio war...
<Goldie11>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

if he is Wondercan, what is Masvidal considering he looked like a scrub vs Wondercan?
if they fought again masvidal would knock wondercan out with a flying knee in the first round.

He should fight Edwards, Woodley and Wonderboy would both KO him.

Him vs. Woodley would be hilarious

Imagine Colby walking in with full KKK robes. Woodley enters the arena dressed as a Black Panther. Trump is in attendance. The nukes from Iran are flying through the air as the National Anthem is played.

woodley but I am kind of scared for colby in that fight.. he can actually punch, unlike usman.

but then again.. woodley falls apart if hes pressured by good volume strikers with a good jab and grappling threat

After Usman I didn't think there's another colby fight that's interesting to me BUT Wonderboy v colby IS. Hopefully ufc book that, April sounds like bs.
Of all potential matches Wonderboy Colby? Likely a snoozefest I imo unless Wonderboy catches him coming in.

Wonderboy.
Yeah.
Masvidal is kind of waiting for Conor or fighting a Diaz.
Usman is supposedly fighting Edwards

And Wonderboy is free and looking to make a run. It would be an awesome matchup styles wise.

If Thompson manages to beat Colby maybe he can be the one who set us free of Snoozeman.

I miss Colby's media rounds. It seemed like he was always willing to do an interview. I'd listen to all of them.

Winner of Leon Woodley makes the most sense. Am I crazy or can you see Leon winning the belt?

Wonderboy would counter him all night with precision shots if he tries his usual bully approach. His only hope would be to keep him on the ground but he generally doesn't do that. And WB would have no fear of his power. Could definitely be an embarrassing night for Colby.

I just don't want a NMF like Stephen Thompson to have to hear all the filth coming out of Colby's mouth. :(

hope he retires Woodley, wouldnt mind the Wonderboy matchup either

Glad to see they're still some reasonable minded fight fanz voting...

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.
But here's my number, and Colby maybe.

-Kangaroo Guzman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back