Colby Returns in April

Who should Colby fight next?

• Total voters
Of all potential matches Wonderboy Colby? Likely a snoozefest I imo unless Wonderboy catches him coming in.
"Likely a snoozefest" is anything with colby but wonderboy at least is a new style vs style matchup.

Yeah.
Masvidal is kind of waiting for Conor or fighting a Diaz.
Usman is supposedly fighting Edwards

And Wonderboy is free and looking to make a run. It would be an awesome matchup styles wise.

If Thompson manages to beat Colby maybe he can be the one who set us free of Snoozeman.
Woodley vs Edwards is basically done now that woodley said he'd go to London.
Conor doesn't seem like he wants Masvidal at all, and once he officially tells dana that after the weekend, It's going to be Usman vs Masvidal.

I'd say Usman vs Edwards while Masvidal beats Conor. And Colby then could fight Woodley

I love how Woodley hasn't fought in a year, and didn't even get injured when he did, yet none of us think he'll have a problem waiting another 6 months. God he stinks

Nate. Diaz. Winner gets a shot at the WW or BMF belt.

If Woodley beats Edwards, he'll obviously want the titleshot, and wait for that.

If Woodley loses, this will be the obvious fight, the one that was supposed to happen, but didn't.

1. The traitor: Jorge Masvidal
zAAzDDCH_400x400.jpg 73f876de-2b8b-11ea-8334-1a17c6a14ef4_image_hires_152633.jpeg 2. His accomplice: Dustin Poirier

Back