Who should Colby fight next?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Making Colby Great Again

16-1.jpg

“He had a small fracture in the jaw,” head coach Dan Lambert told theScore. “It did not [need to be] wired shut or anything along those lines. He’s back just healing up, resting and relaxing. I expect him back in the gym in a couple of weeks. Full throttle from there -- that’s the way that kid is.

“He’ll be training in February so I mean in theory he’ll be ready to fight as early as April, maybe May. But that depends on what he wants to do -- what the UFC has in mind for him opponent-wise. A lot of things have to happen before he gets back in there, so I guess we’ll have to see.

“Anybody in the top-10 I’m sure or top-five. Colby is still ranked one or two. So he’s right up there, so I think [his opponent] is going have to be somebody that’s a big fight for him, that puts him right in position to get a title shot after that.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/colby-covington-eyeing-april-or-may-return-after-ufc-245-loss/

Last edited:
Him and Woodley can annoy each other. Hopefully a double KO.

No way he fights that soon

I'd like to see Colby vs. Tyron, loser shuts the fuck up forever.

He can hump Woodley like Marty did, then Tyrone can go back to making shitty rap videos

Give him rematch

Garbage stoppage
You're right, it was an early stoppage, had the biased ref not stopped it, Colby would have definitely won the fight. Colby looked so good after the fight, he didn't have a scratch on him. Anyhow Colby agrees with your intelligence and whole-heartedly agrees with you.Colby2.jpg

I like Colby and want him to get a win under his belt. He should fight Edwards and Masvidal in 2020 and get another shot at the title in early 2021.

Woodley is fighting Leon Edwards in London next.

Colby should fight the winner of that bout.

WHy are people saying woodley when woodley sschedule to fight Edwards. I say give him Nate diaz or wonderboy.

Back