Media Colby Covington: "Ian Garry Hasn't Shown Me He's Serious, STILL Have Unfinished Business With Leon"

Lol so you want him to exclusively fight 37 year olds on two fight losing streaks? Because that's literally his last 3 wins. I want to see him fight a younger guy on a win streak for once.
It's really only cause the matchup between them, it's what i wanted to see for years tbh.

Him vs Sean Brady would also be fun to watch.

I've really only just liked the matchup between them, it's what i wanted to see for years tbh.

Him vs Sean Brady would also be fun to watch.

Lawler - 37 and 0-2
Woodley - 37 and 0-2
Masvidal - 37 and 0-2

Now you want to add Burns - 37 and........0-2!

Colby's ranking has been inflated for years because he gets these types of fights. Make him fight someone coming off a win for once

I always advocate for the Poirier vs. Covington fight, and think that was the way to go rather than have Dustin get another undeserved title shot.

They're both in the same position in their division really, and have personal beef.

I guess the Garry fight is the way to go, but if not, Burns would work.

I always advocate for the Poirier vs. Covington fight, and think that was the way to go rather than have Dustin get another undeserved title shot.

They're both in the same position in their division really, and have personal beef.

I guess the Garry fight is the way to go, but if not, Burns would work.
A guy in the top 5 should not be fighting a favorable matchup against a fighter from a lower weight. Colby is a rank squatter who hasn't earned his ranking. He needs to fight the new guys in his division. Garry or JDM. He's been ducking those matchups for 6 years.

Lawler - 37 and 0-2
Woodley - 37 and 0-2
Masvidal - 37 and 0-2

Now you want to add Burns - 37 and........0-2!

Colby's ranking has been inflated for years because he gets these types of fights. Make him fight someone coming off a win for once
Not to forget he called out Wonderboy after a loss on the same night. Instead of calling out the dude that beat him and saving a bit of face.

I've said it many times, Colby is without the doubt the most overrated Top 5 fighter on the roster. His claim to fame is getting his jaw broken and finished by Usman after being wobbled twice and dropped twice.

He doesn't have a choice to fight down. Just like Poirier and Gaethje had to fight up and comers. Colby is just wasting whatever little prime he has left right now with this nonsense instead of jumping back in there and proving his rank in the division.

Not to forget he called out Wonderboy after a loss on the same night. Instead of calling out the dude that beat him and saving a bit of face.

I've said it many times, Colby is without the doubt the most overrated Top 5 fighter on the roster. His claim to fame is getting his jaw broken and finished by Usman after being wobbled twice and dropped twice.
Both his fights with Usman were competitive, let’s not pretend usmsn didn’t almost lose both fights, he arguably lost the rematch if he didn’t have that 10-8 round. He’s beaten the same guys Usman has beaten besides burns. Usman is like 2 weight classes bigger than Colby too
The political bias is so obvious on here

Lol so you want him to exclusively fight 37 year olds on two fight losing streaks? Because that's literally his last 3 wins. I want to see him fight a younger guy on a win streak for once. The last time he beat anyone coming off a win was 6 years ago.
Usman has the same wins as Colby lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back