Crime CIA staffers committed sex crimes involving children!

Over how many years? It’s fucking pathetic honestly that we had people in the CIA that fucked with children. But out of how many people are in the agencies you are going to have shitty people.

"But".

There is no but.

Your justification is insane. This is why you will not answer the original question:

What is a normal amount of pedophiles to you?

Instead, you just try to justify it. This isnt rational.

Does watching videos make someone a pedophile or just a child abuser?

True story, a dad from one of the girls soccer teams I was coaching got busted for this and thrown in jail.

That would certainly make them sexual deviants who are engaging in criminal behavior. I can't say that just by watching videos already in existence that they're abusing anyone though.

I'm curious what you deduce from this? Is this a play on the idea that there is some unique connection between the CIA and pedophilia?

For the new conservatives, doesn’t everything they don’t like have a connection with pedophilia ?

<BC1>

"But".

There is no but.

Your justification is insane. This is why you will not answer the original question:

Strange thing you're doing here. Acknowledging sexual abuse is frequently covered up doesn't mean you agree with it.

From the creators of Covid is worse than AIDS, whats just 10 pedos in a intel agency you are all overreacting.

"But".

There is no but.

Let's be rational then..

https://theweek.com/articles/479986/pedophilia-guide-disorder

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7460489/

Estimates are that around 1-5% of the population has pedophilic urges. Let's split that in the middle with an estimate of 3% of a population being the "normal" amount.

There are roughly 22k employees working for the CIA. If we're saying that 10 employees have been busted for pedophilia then that's...... 0.05% of the CIA's employees.

So far that seems well below "normal".

Let's be rational then..

Estimates are that around 1-5% of the population has pedophilic urges. Let's split that in the middle with an estimate of 3% of a population being the "normal" amount.

There are roughly 22k employees working for the CIA. If we're saying that 10 employees have been busted for pedophilia then that's...... 0.05% of the CIA's employees.

lies, damned lies and statistics.

let's be honest, who the fuck believes stats like that? the most popular example is dick size stats. are you seriously telling me some organization went around the world collecting accurate information on dick sizes? even easy to collect stats on normal topics are frequently flawed.

i have no idea what's the real percentage (for pedo and dick stats) but I sure as hell won't believe any stats out there.

lies, damned lies and statistics.

let's be honest, who the fuck believes stats like that? the most popular example is dick size stats. are you seriously telling me some organization went around the world collecting accurate information on dick sizes? even easy to collect stats on normal topics are frequently flawed.

i have no idea what's the real percentage (for pedo and dick stats) but I sure as hell won't believe any stats out there.

Statistics is one of the most useful things you can learn.

And either way on the percentages of the public.... 10 employees out of 22k is literally less than a single percent. Hardly indicative of a trend inside the organization and it's less than the estimates of the general population.

It's understandable you would come to this conclusion as the only time we see the CIA in action is when they fail. The numerous successes will never be acknowledged based on the work they do and the secrecy behind it.

Except it hardly an isolated incident, is it? The Bay of Pigs. The repeated attempts to assassinate Castro - my personal favourite is the female agent recruited by the CIA to kill Castro, who promptly fell in love with him<Lmaoo>

MK-Ultra. Cocaine smuggling. Carrying out operations on US soil, against US citizens, which is illegal under the terms of the CIA's charter.

The failed to see 9/11 coming. It took them 10 years and Christ knows how many Billions to track down Bin Laden in his fiendishly clever lair: about a klick down the road from the Pakistan Army's officer training school. They failed to predict the collapse of the ANA, and the speed of the Taliban's advance. And all that is just scratching the surface. You'd need a whole new thread just to list all the CIA's fuck ups. They're a clown collage:rolleyes:

Statistics is one of the most useful things you can learn.

And either way on the percentages of the public.... 10 employees out of 22k is literally less than a single percent. Hardly indicative of a trend inside the organization and it's less than the estimates of the general population.
great non response that absolutely does nothing to address the accuracy of the stat you pulled out.

i'm not being confrontational or anything, i wouldn't be surprised if that were accurate but i just don't believe random stats with zero evidence on even how it was collected or by whom.

Strange thing you're doing here. Acknowledging sexual abuse is frequently covered up doesn't mean you agree with it.

Interesting. Let me ask you a question. How many people have been busted for pedophilia at your workplace?

Let's be rational then..

You're a fucking idiot if you think you work with 3% pedophiles.

I'm guessing you done extensive research to the contrary of the professionals.

Um, I work in the real world. Don't try and feed me a bunch of bullshit that directly conflicts with reality. .00000000000000000000000000001% of my coworkers have even talked about young girls.

You're a retard.

As bad as pedophiles are, the "shocker" here is that the CIA declined to prosecute all of these 10 proven sex offenders, among which are at least 4 full blown cases of child rape (like the case referred to as "sexual activity with a 2 year old girl" in the CIA files).

If you've been paying attention to what the CIA is about, it's not shocking at all.

“A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. “

God fucking help us.

People don't like to confront the idea that women can be pedophiles too. But they can.

Um, I work in the real world. Don't try and feed me a bunch of bullshit that directly conflicts with reality. .00000000000000000000000000001% of my coworkers have even talked about young girls.

You're a retard.

Why would your coworkers be publicly talking about wanting to commit sex crimes to you?

Let's be rational then..

Ok, and 100%, or close to that number have violent urges at some point. How many of them become violent offenders?

1-5% having those urges does not equal to being actual pedophiles.

Back