Crime CIA staffers committed sex crimes involving children!

How did they not pick up on this kind of behavior during their extensive background checks?

Do you ever NOT derail?
I just wish Conservatives actually cared about children instead of trying to score points against the CIA which they hate. One poster wants the CIA disbanded. Imagine not having Intel agencies?

I just wish Conservatives actually cared about children
What is your evidence they do not care about children?

I really wish leftists actually cared about blacks and latinos which we all know they really don't. Record low black unemployment in the modern era was under Trump and not Obama or Clinton or lol Biden

I guess CIA are no longer assassinating civil rights leaders like MLK, so the right have less reasons to cheer for them

James Earl Ray was in the CIA??? Do you have any evidence or is this your usual shit shtick of talking out of your ass because you and facts and reality are not even on speaking terms???

Reported.

On a serious note, pedo accusations are where I draw the line and your comment about cowardice in relation to posting on Sherdog made me lol.

Meh. There are worse things to call someone. Now, if you accuse someone of voting Democrat without hard evidence - yeah, that's so far over the line, you can't even see the line in your mirror!:eek:;)

I just wish Conservatives actually cared about children instead of trying to score points against the CIA which they hate. One poster wants the CIA disbanded. Imagine not having Intel agencies?

Yeah! A bunch of terrorists might kill thousands of innocent people in a single afternoon if the CIA etc weren't there to stop them!

Oh...:oops:

Does watching videos make someone a pedophile or just a child abuser?

True story, a dad from one of the girls soccer teams I was coaching got busted for this and thrown in jail.

Yeah! A bunch of terrorists might kill thousands of innocent people in a single afternoon if the CIA etc weren't there to stop them!

Oh...:oops:

It's understandable you would come to this conclusion as the only time we see the CIA in action is when they fail. The numerous successes will never be acknowledged based on the work they do and the secrecy behind it.

How did they not pick up on this kind of behavior during their extensive background checks?

Anyone thinking that the line

“CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets”

Means that it’s possible these offenders in the CIA were part of a “undercover” pedo ring?

Meh. There are worse things to call someone. Now, if you accuse someone of voting Democrat without hard evidence - yeah, that's so far over the line, you can't even see the line in your mirror!:eek:;)
<Kpop775>

It's understandable you would come to this conclusion as the only time we see the CIA in action is when they fail. The numerous successes will never be acknowledged based on the work they do and the secrecy behind it.
They've plotted terrorist attacks against American citizens (among many other horrific acts). They should not be allowed to exist, regardless of how many terror attacks they may prevent. These are the same CIA who've funded and trained terrorists and manufactured lies to create justification for actual wars where hundreds of thousands of people died and thousands of future terrorists were created. The world would be a better place if they did not exist and America would certainly be safer without the CIA.

The implication in the article is that when a pedophile is also an employee of the CIA they don’t go through the American legal system and instead the CIA deals with it “internally”, whatever that means. That’s pretty fucking troubling, wouldn’t you say?
Maybe they’re just taking them outback and shooting them?

I can understand that national security is a consideration when making this public. However I also don’t trust the cia in the slightest. There needs to be an independent team brought in to handle it at the least

Generally we do, problem is when prosecution doesn't occur. Hard to tell what the reasoning was here.

I don't know how prevalent it is, but the accusation has been made by many people over the years, including victims, that the CIA, and people in the upper echelons of government, are not above staging parties with underage teenagers, inviting their target to said party, and then using that to blackmail the target. In other words, they invite someone to a party they have staged, and they stock the party with either one or more underage kids. They then secretly take photos of said person for blackmail purposes.

And the parties aren't something as outrageous as being completely filled with a whole bunch of 12 year olds. Often, it is said, most all of the women are legal age prostitutes, however, as long as there is one underage person at the party, the mere presence of a person at a party with an underage prostitute is often good enough for blackmail purposes.

There was a very interesting trial many years ago where some kids from Boys Town were being flown to parties, in Washington DC, NY, and Los Angeles. Many of the kids did this at different times, and had corroborating stories. In the end, the government made a threat to the kids that if they testify, they would be prosecuted for perjury. Which was easy to do given many of these kids were obviously from broken homes, turned into prostitutes, and drug abusers. In fact, one of the victims testified that her handlers purposely got the children hooked on drugs to not only ease the experience of being a prostitute, but more importantly to remove any of the kid's credibility later on, should they decide to tattle tale. Then once the kids get on the witness stand in court, it's easy for the defense to simply tear them apart as untrustworthy drug addicts.

There is an incredible book about one particular case titled "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant, that involved kids being flown out of Boys Town orphanage to various parts of the country.

And no, it's not some fantastical conspiracy theory expose. Nick Bryant simply approaches the whole thing as a journalist many years after the fact and is very reasonable and doesn't make assumptions. It's not Q anon bullcrap either - the book was written long before that became a staple of social media.

The girl in the case he focuses on was tried for perjury and spent 20 something years in prison, despite having a lot of her story corroborated by other victims, social workers, police officers, and flight logs of mysterious flights to places like Washington DC on a private jet for one or two nights.

1b0.jpg

Always remember that CIA agents glow in the dark

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

What do you deduce from it?

The a certain percentage of the population is sexually attracted to kids therefore a certain percentage of any large enough group will likely be sex offenders.

IDK it’s not something I study nor does it fascinate me but I’m not naive enough to believe it doesn’t exist.

I do not agree with your assessment of yourself.

10 CIA agents busted for pedophilia isn't normal.

It's a hilarious position to pretend it is. And also morally bankrupt.

I do not agree with your assessment of yourself.

10 CIA agents busted for pedophilia isn't normal.

It's a hilarious position to pretend it is. And also morally bankrupt.

Over how many years? It’s fucking pathetic honestly that we had people in the CIA that fucked with children. But out of how many people are in the agencies you are going to have shitty people.

Back