Crime CIA staffers committed sex crimes involving children!

2fast2see

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Over the past 14 years, the Central Intelligence Agency has secretly amassed credible evidence that at least 10 of its employees and contractors committed sexual crimes involving children.

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.

One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ployees-sex-crimes-children-secret-files-foia

Really?

Simple: Crimes against children are terrible and the lowest form of depravity

We should hold government officials to the highest ethical and moral standards and not shrug it off when they debase the law, ethics and morals.

I'm curious what you deduce from this? Is this a play on the idea that there is some unique connection between the CIA and pedophilia?

Honestly thisvisnt really surprising. Child predators are found in all walks of life. The part that pisses me off is that they were not prosecuted. I hate these scumbags so much. As a society we should have zero tolerance for child predators.

Nothing really. Pretty self explanatory that a certain percentage of pedophilia activity exists in every population.

Now you.

The implication in the article is that when a pedophile is also an employee of the CIA they don’t go through the American legal system and instead the CIA deals with it “internally”, whatever that means. That’s pretty fucking troubling, wouldn’t you say?

Honestly thisvisnt really surprising. Child predators are found in all walks of life. The part that pisses me off is that they were not prosecuted. I hate these scumbags so much. As a society we should have zero tolerance for child predators.
Generally we do, problem is when prosecution doesn't occur. Hard to tell what the reasoning was here.

The implication in the article is that when a pedophile is also an employee of the CIA they don’t go through the American legal system and instead the CIA deals with it “internally”, whatever that means. That’s pretty fucking troubling, wouldn’t you say?
That's not really just a pedophilia problem though...and it's hardly an unknown issue in organizations like the FBI, CIA and even local police departments to some extent.

So yeah, the CIA has a serious problem with how it handles bad behavior.

Never mind. I skimmed some details. Bad guys.

Last edited:
Nothing really. Pretty self explanatory that a certain percentage of pedophilia activity exists in every population.

Now you.

Cool, we largely agree.

Difference being these scums were not brought to justice.

Imo we give too lite of sentencing to these type of crime.
Very strange approach all around to the problem. The whole sex offender classification is strange as well, the way everything gets lumped together. Think it's a particularly uncomfortable subject, not sure if that affects people's ability to deal with it properly from a law enforcement perspective.

Imagine being so dedicated to America’s national security that you’re willing to fuck little kids?

Imagine being so dedicated to America’s national security that you’re willing to fuck little kids?

As bad as pedophiles are, the "shocker" here is that the CIA declined to prosecute all of these 10 proven sex offenders, among which are at least 4 full blown cases of child rape (like the case referred to as "sexual activity with a 2 year old girl" in the CIA files).

Back