Crime CIA staffers committed sex crimes involving children!

Shit, who would have thought the CIA could have topped their perpetual treason under Trump

You must be some kind of Qanite if you find it disturbing that CIA child rapists weren't prosecuted.

Over the past 14 years, the Central Intelligence Agency has secretly amassed credible evidence that at least 10 of its employees and contractors committed sexual crimes involving children.

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.

One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ployees-sex-crimes-children-secret-files-foia

who do they think they are? Teachers????

Over the past 14 years, the Central Intelligence Agency has secretly amassed credible evidence that at least 10 of its employees and contractors committed sexual crimes involving children.

Though most of these cases were referred to US attorneys for prosecution, only one of the individuals was ever charged with a crime. Prosecutors sent the rest of the cases back to the CIA to handle internally, meaning few faced any consequences beyond the possible loss of their jobs and security clearances. That marks a striking deviation from how sex crimes involving children have been handled at other federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration. CIA insiders say the agency resists prosecution of its staff for fear the cases will reveal state secrets.

One employee had sexual contact with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old. He was fired. A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. He resigned. A third employee estimated that he had viewed up to 1,400 sexually abusive images of children while on agency assignments. The records do not say what action, if any, the CIA took against him. A contractor who arranged for sex with an undercover FBI agent posing as a child had his contract revoked.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ployees-sex-crimes-children-secret-files-foia

Have you heard of the Catholic Church?

Imagine being so dedicated to America’s national security that you’re willing to fuck little kids?

People want to like this but fucking hell. This is George Carlin level of stuff. We all cringe but damn.

Shocking in all parts of life!

You shouldn't make it "relative" so as to dismiss it.

I guess we shouldn't have been shocked that 9/11 happened. We should have shrugged if off by saying, "terrorism happens all over the world." Let's just move along!

Lol. No one thinks there should be a normal amount but rational adults realize it exists in all walks of life.

I got my yellows for calling that guy out on his apologetic comments in regard to another pedo issue in another thread, but here he is doing it again.
Pedo accusations are flat out against the rules here exactly because mush brains like you are too stupid to engage in conversations about the topic without going full retard.

Reported for pedo accusations, baseless ones, again. Hopefully it's not just more yellows this time.

The left used to be the biggest critics of the CIA. Lately I am seeing the Right really hating them.

I guess CIA are no longer assassinating civil rights leaders like MLK, so the right have less reasons to cheer for them

Pedo accusations are flat out against the rules here exactly because mush brains like you are too stupid to engage in conversations about the topic without going full retard.

Reported for pedo accusations, baseless ones, again. Hopefully it's not just more yellows this time.

Okay next time I'll just report your posts instead of quoting them. #saveourchildren

People want to like this but fucking hell. This is George Carlin level of stuff. We all cringe but damn.

Not really funny at all when there are real kids involved.

Not surprising either. Anytime I see a Krusty av on here, I know the stupidest shit possible is going to be said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back